Getting A Wii and One Game. Which Game?

Oh come on. Get Zelda. Its the most satisfying experience, it'll last the longest in terms of beating it, and its very easy to get into it with the whole sword swinging deal. Decent graphics, well designed levels and puzzles, the only issue you may have is if you're like me and enjoy the fighting part of the Zelda series, you'll probably be disappointed as far as challenge goes. Its never really difficult. Play it through without getting any heart containers and its a lot more fun.

Unless you happen to be a rabid NFL fan (in which case Madden 07 would be my first choice - every football fan should experience playing Madden on Wii), Zelda is most definitely the route to take.

Wii Play for the extra controller, and get some VC points if you can afford to splurge. A few VC games, Wii Play, and Wii Sports should hold you until more games come around.

My son and I finished Zelda and have put in 20 more hours collecting bugs, souls, heart pieces and fishing. It may not be groundbreaking, but Zelda is easily worth the $50 in entertainment/time wasting value alone.

If you like arcade racing, especially 2 player racing, get excite truck. It's muchisimo fun.

[quote name='bmulligan']My son and I finished Zelda and have put in 20 more hours collecting bugs, souls, heart pieces and fishing. It may not be groundbreaking, but Zelda is easily worth the $50 in entertainment/time wasting value alone.

If you like arcade racing, especially 2 player racing, get excite truck. It's muchisimo fun.[/quote]

I really can't wait for Excite Truck to drop to $20 or at least $30. I want to play it, but definitely not for $50.

I had a wii for a while and have been wii sports. That's keeping me busy (and my friends) at the moment.

I guess Zelda would be the good choice. If there are a ton of people that you are going to play the wii in your household....get Warioware, good party game there, but it needs more multiplayer modes.

[quote name='lebowsky']I really can't wait for Excite Truck to drop to $20 or at least $30. I want to play it, but definitely not for $50.[/QUOTE]
Sounds like somebody's gonna wind up with Excite Truck stuffed down his trousers next trip to Best Buy. Once you hit the door, Dude, just start running and don't stop until the baying of the hounds is far, far behind you.

bread's done
Back