Getting my 80GB MGS4 PS3 BUNDLE tomorrow 6/11

PunisherAD

CAG Veteran
This is my first time posting but l don't know if anyone has gotten their email from amazon. I got through and got a preorder and my PS3 was estimated to be delivered on the 26th of this month. I was out all day today and when I got home I had this email...

The following items have been shipped to you by Amazon.com:
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> Qty Item Price Shipped Subtotal
> Amazon.com items (Sold by Amazon.com, LLC):
> 1 PlayStation 3 80 GB Metal ... $499.99 1 $499.99
>
> Shipped via UPS (estimated arrival date: 11-June-2008).
> Tracking number: ################
>
> Item Subtotal: $499.99
> Shipping & Handling: $8.48
>
> Super Saver Discount $-8.48
> EB Pre-order Guarantee $0.00
>
> Total: $499.99

I was in no rush to get it so I selected the free shipping. I live in CA so if anyone got a preorder through amazon check your emails! Lets hope I see a nice package at my door tomorrow!!

[quote name='PunisherAD']This is my first time posting[/QUOTE] Read the rules at the top of the forum.

[quote name='PunisherAD']This is my first time posting[/QUOTE]

Ya don't say.

In for four! :)

PS wrong forum...

ONLY CREATE THREADS IF YOU ARE POSTING SPECIFIC DEALS!

Even though a mistake was made, I can appreciate the enthusiasm. Enjoy your MGS bundle and make sure you get more acquainted with the site, new members to the community are always welcome.

I'm so jealous of everyone getting to play this today/tomorrow. I'm working in NYC for the summer and am stuck with an absolutely ***** TV that I would never dignify playing MGS4 on... eight and a half weeks till I get back home and have a full week and a half with nothing to do but play MGS4 (and finish GTAIV).

bread's done
Back