Getting new cell phone... which game downloads would you recommended?

zman73

CAGiversary!
Feedback
47 (100%)
Got my last phone stolen, so I figure Ill trade up for a nice camera phone (Motorola V551) with alot of features I might not use... except downloading games...

Was curious as to which games are recommended... I love Splinter Cell games and there are 3 available for my phone... Ive played Bejeweled on my wife's V400 and like that (hoping it will be free with my phone as it was with hers)

I like a wide variety of games from golf, to RPG's... just curious as to what I should look for

Thats a hard call but I need help with this also. Some look cool but for a 7.00 download i'm not to sure if it worth it. Thanks OP for posting this and hopefully someoen will help us. Thanks.

I think most of them I am looking for are around 6 bucks... from gameloft

I think due to the fact that Ive been stuck many times in places without entertainment (lines at stores etc)... that price will be well worth it... I am also getting 50 bucks back on my phone as well

:wink:

Hey, I've got a Motorola v400. If you like resource management type games like Lemonade Tycoon (which is a must have on your cell, incidentally), I highly recommend Townsmen 2 by HandyGames.

http://www.townsmen2.com/

Gameloft's version of solitaire is excellent, and I think they do the cell versions of Splinter Cell (Pandora Tomorrow is the best), which are awesome.

Other cool games to look for are Might & Magic (puzzle/adventure/RPG with great graphics and sound), Super Putt (best phone mini-golf ever), and two naval trading simulators, Anno 1503 and Port Royale 2.

And there's always Bejeweled, which probably came on your phone.

Finally, Wireless Gaming Review provides infinitely better cell game reviews than IGN:

http://wgamer.com/

That should keep you busy for awhile. :)

Appreciate the response Tybee... Ill probably start with Pandora Tomorrow, and go from there... the Might and Magic sounds good too

[quote name='Nogib']I'd recommend none. A phone should be a phone first and foremost and nothing else.[/quote]

[points out name of site to Nogib]

bread's done
Back