Getting rid of Anime/Gaming shirts

reibeatall

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Over the time, working for an anime store and also a video game store, I've gotten MANY promo t-shirts. I haven't worn most, if any, of them. I'm about to move, and I'm trying to clean out space.

What do you guys/gals reccomend to be the best way to get rid of them? Would putting them on eBay even bring anything? If I don't sell them, I'm just going to donate them to Goodwill.

Any suggestions would be awesome.

Thanks in advance.

Right here on Cag would be a better choice then ebay, i've gotten shirts off ebay and they normally don't have any bids anways, so try here then goodwill they go.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']You could give me some, my sizes are Youth Large, Extra Small and Small.[/quote]

The only problem is that they're all sized at anime-nerd large. And that's larger than the average large.

Make a silly contest on CAG if you want to give them away, winners just pay shipping.

Oh, and I wear large!

You could put them in your tradelist if you have one. You could also look for any CAGs in your area and ask if they'd want to buy them or just take the shirts off your hands. I'd rather do that than give them to goodwill.

I disagree with the above poster who nay-says eBay. I worked as a retail video game manager for 2 years and accumulated over 40 unworn shirts. After a few years passed and I got tired of having them around I sold them on eBay. Most sold for $4-$10 + whatever shipping cost I decided to charge, but at least 1/4 sold for over $10-$15. I ended up making a decent deal off of free t-shirts :)

[quote name='chakan']Make a silly contest on CAG if you want to give them away, winners just pay shipping.

Oh, and I wear large![/quote]
A silly contest?

How about a sexy party!!!
29021Family_guy_sexy_party.gif

I would definitly be interested in buying some gaming shirts, not anime, as long as they are in good condition, I wear size mens XL. I would especially be interested if you have any adult sized pokemon shirts. I could take large or XLarge if it was a pokemon shirt, as if it didn't fit I would be interested in keeping it for my collection.

A list of shirts with sizes would be good for me, if something is significantly smaller or larger than the norm, it would be helpful to make a note of it as I have run into XL's that barely fit me and at the same time I have run into XL's that are massive in size!

Anime shirts are usually about the right size XL however if your looking for clothes relating to a sports team count on buying it one size smaller as those shirts tend to run massive. Game shirts can be huge as well, the atari shirts I have from around the year 2000 are massive in size and they are just regular XL however very good quailty as I am still wearing many of them to this day. The promotional pokemon shirts (adult ones) also tend to run a bit bigger than normal XL.

I'm always interested in getting more shirts (especially Dragon Quest ones). A contest would be the fastest way to get rid of them, but it wont bring you in any profit.

[quote name='reibeatall']The only problem is that they're all sized at anime-nerd large. And that's larger than the average large.[/QUOTE]

CBG: Yes, finally. I would like to return your quote unquote, Ultimate Belt.
Storekeeper: I see, do you have a receipt, quote unquote, sir?
CBG: I do not have a receipt, I won it as a door prize at the Star Trek convention, although I find their choice of prize highly illogical as the average Trekker has no use for a medium-sized belt.
Storekeeper: Whoa, whoa. A fat, sarcastic Star Trek fan. You must be a devil with the ladies.
CBG: Hey, I... Huh... Tha... Oh...
Storekeeper: Gee, I hate to let you down Casanova, but uh, no receipt, no return.
Bart: I'll give you four bucks for it.
CBG: *Sigh.* Very well. I must hurry back to my comic book store, where I dispense the insults rather than absorb them.

depending on shirts, i would be interested in buying some. make a list on here and i am sure you could sell at least some of them and not have to deal with eBay.

[quote name='reibeatall']The only problem is that they're all sized at anime-nerd large. And that's larger than the average large.[/quote]

lol sounds like my size =) I would be interested and at least pay shipping if not a bit more. what shirts do yuo have? Do you have pictures? Pm me :D

bread's done
Back