GGT 100 won't... *can't* get shut down by LinkinPrime this time

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='distgfx']I'd rather be the one who isn't the Joel we know.
[/QUOTE]

Dang, that sounds harsh! :hot:

I'd love to be best friends with Joel in real life. It would be hilarious.

[quote name='ihadFG']Wait, is ninja dog not actually banned?[/QUOTE]

Apparently not, but he changed his password while drunk and can't remember it now. I dunno why he can't recover it, though.

EDIT: fuckING CHAC!

[quote name='Chacrana']dinja nog did.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but I thought they banned both his accounts for making multiple accounts. I guess he just didn't care enough to recover his password and come back to us. :cry:

Man, tomorrow's an easy breezy day... one class at 11 and that's it... so I have the rest of the day to actually accomplish something. Might order my computer desks finally... we'll see. But definitely getting a lot of work on my legal brief done, along with more outlining for Civil Procedure.

Aaaaanyway, I think I might have a drinking problem tonight.

[quote name='ihadFG']Yeah, but I thought they banned both his accounts for making multiple accounts. I guess he just didn't care enough to recover his password and come back to us. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't either.

j/k

[quote name='Chacrana']Man, tomorrow's an easy breezy day... one class at 11 and that's it... so I have the rest of the day to actually accomplish something. Might order my computer desks finally... we'll see. But definitely getting a lot of work on my legal brief done, along with more outlining for Civil Procedure.

Aaaaanyway, I think I might have a drinking problem tonight.[/QUOTE]

You better skype it up then.

And order those desks. You need something to put your lamp on!

[quote name='ihadFG']Yeah, but I thought they banned both his accounts for making multiple accounts. I guess he just didn't care enough to recover his password and come back to us. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Something about not having the email account recovery was associated with anymore.

[quote name='ihadFG']You better skype it up then.[/QUOTE]

Yo, what the fuck, why am I missing all the good stuff tonight? I swear, you all planned this shit.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Something about not having the email account recovery was associated with anymore.[/QUOTE]

Not a good enough excuse.

[quote name='distgfx']Yo, what the fuck, why am I missing all the good stuff tonight? I swear, you all planned this shit.[/QUOTE]

:booty:

[quote name='ihadFG']You better skype it up then.

And order those desks. You need something to put your lamp on![/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's definitely true. When I get my new computer desk, I have a place to put my lamp other than on the floor where I'm not even going to use it, and I can stop having two monitors randomly scattered on the floor, and I can have my dedicated arcade setup, as the current desk I'm using will be free for that. And I can move my other sick lamp into the proper place. And my room will look less empty and more sophisticated.

Plus, I get to go to Crate and Barrel to buy it ^_^.

Wonder where the next 100 GGTs will take us.

For the history theme. Today in history April 5th:

-Indian princess Pocahontas marries English colonist John Rolfe
-Thomas Hobbes, England, philosopher. Author of the Leviathan (MUST READ) was born today in 1588
-George Washington casts 1st presidential veto
-1st modern Olympic Games officially opens in Athens
-NFL adopts jersey numbering system
-Then tallest building, World Trade Center opens in NYC
-Earth's 1st contact by extra-terrisials (Vulcan) according to Star Trek (2063)

[quote name='Krymner']Happy 100 GGT! Took ya'll long enough.[/QUOTE]

Get back to chronicling our exploits, you wastrel!!

[quote name='Chacrana']Get back to chronicling our exploits, you wastrel!![/QUOTE]

You'll be needing this:

1bullWhip.jpg

I miss ninja dog. That dude was my ninja. :cry:

[quote name='j-cart']Or play BC2 with me :)[/QUOTE]
I will, but I don't have Vietnam yet. :cry:

[quote name='ihadFG']You better skype it up then.

And order those desks. You need something to put your lamp on![/QUOTE]
Hell yes, Skype. So much fun listening to us talk about games from the early 90s.

At least, it's fun for me. :bouncy:

[quote name='distgfx']Yo, what the fuck, why am I missing all the good stuff tonight? I swear, you all planned this shit.[/QUOTE]
We always plan stuff around you. ;)

[quote name='Chacrana']5pm. Time to grab dat purple drank.

Hennessey later.[/QUOTE]
Fixed.

Drankcan.jpg

[quote name='Chacrana']Get back to chronicling our exploits, you wastrel!![/QUOTE]

I actually started to do another "Best of GGT" blog not too long ago. I'll try and finish it sometime soon. Please no whipping. I've been struggling the last couple weeks with ISP and network problems, but finally got that all straightened out.

Today I bought Parasite Eve on the PSN. Beyond the CGI cutscenes, the graphics haven't aged well.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']
I will, but I don't have Vietnam yet. :cry:
[/QUOTE]

It is only $7.50 from the EA store. You can play it through Steam since it is just a cd-key (do we still call them that?) redeem.

Thanks CAG I got BF:BC2 and all DLC for $15.xx

[quote name='linkpwns']Damn dude, is that the thread where everyone gets banned and happy every after?[/QUOTE]

I remember that.

Was great.

Speaking of which, I think we need to roll the GGT, FGT and RPG thread into one.

[quote name='whoknows']I remember that.

Was great.

Speaking of which, I think we need to roll the GGT, FGT and RPG thread into one.[/QUOTE]

Oh god. I think it's better if we avoid contaminating everything.

Holy shit, there's still an OTT?

[quote name='j-cart']It is only $7.50 from the EA store. You can play it through Steam since it is just a cd-key (do we still call them that?) redeem.

Thanks CAG I got BF:BC2 and all DLC for $15.xx[/QUOTE]

Beast, I need to go get that then. :bouncy:

[quote name='linkpwns']Oh god. I think it's better if we avoid contaminating everything.

Holy shit, there's still an OTT?[/QUOTE]
Contamination is bad, bro.

That OTT, they a grumpy bunch, for the most part. Think they need to toke up on some ganja and chill, life isn't that bad.

Pic of me in 15 years.
hippie.jpg

Man, me and hank need to have a podcast where we just talk about old games, and I use a German accent, and we have someone else trying to talk about whatever bullshit they care about while we ignore them and talk about old games. It'd be like Retronauts, but with badder words.

J/K, GGTCast is a stupid idea.

It would take me 40 years to look like that. Damn half asian genes, always making me look young.

/edit: If GGT did do a podcast, I would be the one that would never talk. Then chime in with just laughter and go back to not talking again.

[quote name='j-cart']It would take me 40 years to look like that. Damn half asian genes, always making me look young.[/QUOTE]

The problem isn't that you look young, is that you look like a BITCH.

Actually wait... I think you posted a pic of yourself and you looked decidedly un-bitchlike. I already typed out this whole post, and I am not going to chalk it up as a waste of time. So the comment stands.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']I still can't figure out how I feel about DA2. I don't hate it, yet I don't feel compelled to play it.[/QUOTE]

I feel similarly about your new avatar... wtf, bro, changing it??

[quote name='Chacrana']The problem isn't that you look young, is that you look like a BITCH.

Actually wait... I think you posted a pic of yourself and you looked decidedly un-bitchlike. I already typed out this whole post, and I am not going to chalk it up as a waste of time. So the comment stands.[/QUOTE]

I feel like your inner lawyer is finally coming through. You may not want it, but your words are saying otherwise.

In fairness, I have been acting like a little bitch. However FINALLY I am getting ahold of myself (having a new job helps). This statement is about women. I need to channel my inner asshole from college, but add a suave young professional into the mix. Been doing a lot better, but I need to be CRUSHING the scene.

[quote name='j-cart']I feel like your inner lawyer is finally coming through. You may not want it, but your words are saying otherwise.

In fairness, I have been acting like a little bitch. However FINALLY I am getting ahold of myself (having a new job helps). This statement is about women. I need to channel my inner asshole from college, but add a suave young professional into the mix. Been doing a lot better, but I need to be CRUSHING the scene.[/QUOTE]

Alright, I didn't mean to turn this into a meaningful conversation (thank God it's not game-related, at least), but srsly. You don't have to be an asshole. In fact, Asians are the very bad at be assholeing. You gotta kill 'em with class. Be like "bitch, you aren't even good enough to lick my shoes, let alone my nuts." See the difference?

[quote name='Chacrana']Man, me and hank need to have a podcast where we just talk about old games, and I use a German accent, and we have someone else trying to talk about whatever bullshit they care about while we ignore them and talk about old games. It'd be like Retronauts, but with badder words.

J/K, GGTCast is a stupid idea.[/QUOTE]
Dide, if you want, all I gotta do is fire up Audacity and hit record. Then we can discuss Subwoover Technology, Subaru Hangon, Winds of Thunder, Teen Mom 2, Million Dollar Listing, Top Chef, and random old ass games, and I can just upload it later. :bouncy:

[quote name='j-cart']I feel like your inner lawyer is finally coming through. You may not want it, but your words are saying otherwise.

In fairness, I have been acting like a little bitch. However FINALLY I am getting ahold of myself (having a new job helps). This statement is about women. I need to channel my inner asshole from college, but add a suave young professional into the mix. Been doing a lot better, but I need to be CRUSHING the scene.[/QUOTE]
Dude, I mack all the time, but I'm too friendly. Being nice gets me nowhere. I need to channel my inner douchebag/asshole.

And fill my wardrobe up with some Ed Hardy shit.

And get a douchebag haircut.

Your words are inspiring.

The thing is, I have the looks (I look white, not asian, because I'm HALF) the problem is the game. I just can't listen to these chicks, but my god, they are great looking.

There are a few that I see on a regular basis that I like.

One likes metal music, we were headbanging to Pantera at the bar when douchebag DJ changed it. We went and yelled "WHAT THE fuck?" at him.
It was cool since we both know him.

Too bad I know her ex, and I don't want to be "that dude".

Aww fuck it, Imma get it!

[quote name='Chacrana']Man, me and hank need to have a podcast where we just talk about old games, and I use a German accent, and we have someone else trying to talk about whatever bullshit they care about while we ignore them and talk about old games. It'd be like Retronauts, but with badder words.

J/K, GGTCast is a stupid idea.[/QUOTE]

lol, it wasn't a stupid idea. We could always just record skype convos, cut out the silent bits, and play it off as the GGTCast. As this seems to pretty much describe our last skype call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back