GGT 160 gets to be best man at ihadFG and Linkpwns' wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='BlueScrote']

TrD51l.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Got my entire grad class drinking that sea love last night. My professor enjoyed it other than the hangover I saw him with this morning ^_^

Just picked up SSFIVAE since I had $10 credit sitting on my PSN and its on sale.

I give 95% of my money to devs, then charity, then not to humble since they are making a killing already.

Canadian Club? Ugh. That drink will forever be associated with a 60-year-old-woman with no teeth and only $7.50 (much of which was in dimes) that I ran in to in a liquor store.

[quote name='whoknows']Why get it for Cave Story if the 3DS version is available for only $39.99?[/QUOTE]
Shit, dunno why I bothered getting it for PC when I could be playing it on a 3DS.

Guess I'll go buy both now. ^__^
[quote name='BlueScrote']This may be over my head but I think the joke was that Hank is poor.
[/QUOTE]
Yes, I'm pretty poor. I spend too much money on things like Kraken, food, PC parts, and drum shit. All I'm left with is hangovers, a gut, a shitty PC, and a shitty drum kit. :cry:

[quote name='dmaul1114']Ah. My joke/sarcasm detector is useless right now after slaving away grading final exams the past two days.[/QUOTE]
Brain = fried.
[quote name='distgfx']BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend comes out on 2/14/2012... so far away. =(

Who here is gonna buy it with me?!

Nobody.

Before nobody asks, it came out 7/27/2010 and the update for CS2 was free. This one includes all the previous DLC, new modes, new balance, new character, and the original BBCT's story line if you care about the story. It's also going to be $40 instead of $60.
[/QUOTE]
I'll buy it for $15.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back