GGT 161 thinks everything Joel says is creepy

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='The Crotch']...

The PS2 version had a quicksave feature?[/QUOTE]
Yes. I remember it having one anyways.
[quote name='ihadFG']Just the past couple of months. I like watching you sleep.[/QUOTE]

I agree.

SEE JOSH, there isn't even much in that post for me to make fun of you for! Except for Florence and the Machine, really.
But Shoegaze is pretty sweet. People say stuff like The Cure, The Smiths, Sonic Youth, etc all influenced Shoegaze, and I did the shit out of those bands.
I like My Bloody Valentine and shit too.

Also, joshy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mBSOtdOjoc

[quote name='whoknows']He was quoting songs?

I thought Joel found out how to log into his account and was being creepy.[/QUOTE]

Oh his last few posts? No, those are Twilight quotes.
Not kidding

[quote name='whoknows']So what you're saying is

it could be Joel?
[/QUOTE]

Or cheddahz. We watched Twilight together last night :cool:

That My Bloody Valentine song should have been on the Twilight OST, if only for the title.

Also, Joshy, this one is for you :D
*shels, besides from being fucking sweet, is often considered like, metalgaze... Not to say that they're heavy, they just make use of more distortion.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDhOPCZQGvE
It can be the song at our wedding ;)

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Sonic Generations for $15? Sounds good to me.[/QUOTE]

I'm on the fence for that and shogun 2 for $7.50.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Sonic Generations for $15? Sounds good to me.[/QUOTE]

I think I might jump on that too, if i have enough money in my bank account...
I'm in the process of switching banks, I'm not broke as fuck

EDIT: Uraizen, I was going through your wishlist, looking for something to gift you for christmas...
I have a good feeling not all the things on that list are actually of interest to you.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I'm on the fence for that and shogun 2 for $7.50.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm tempted by that too. I'll end up snagging it too. . .

Sonic Genitalia is now downloading. Gotta go fix a PC, then come back and play this bitch. :bouncy:

I couldn't get in to Shogun 2 like I did Medieval 2.

I know what England is. I know what the Verangian Guard were. I know who the Timurids were.

I have no idea what the fuck "Takeda Clan" is, or what an "ashigaru" is.

[quote name='The Crotch']I couldn't get in to Shogun 2 like I did Medieval 2.

I know what England is. I know what the Verangian Guard were. I know who the Timurids were.

I have no idea what the fuck "Takeda Clan" is, or what an "ashigaru" is.[/QUOTE]

That is what Wikipedia is for.

Stupid steam and PSN sales. There are some great prices on games out there.

Oh, I'm not saying I couldn't learn about the various clans and what-not.

But it's gonna take a lot of reading and a lot more time to develop the kind of relation to the Shimazu clan that I already have for fuck yeah GO HUSSARS CHARGE!

[quote name='whoknows']He was quoting songs?

I thought Joel found out how to log into his account and was being creepy.[/QUOTE]
If it was me I probably would have mentioned
his hot mom.

Edit: I just actually got a game from the Great Gift Pile, but it's only something I can gift. So who would want Wings of Prey?

[quote name='linkpwns']I think I might jump on that too, if i have enough money in my bank account...
I'm in the process of switching banks, I'm not broke as fuck

EDIT: Uraizen, I was going through your wishlist, looking for something to gift you for christmas...
I have a good feeling not all the things on that list are actually of interest to you.[/QUOTE]

Your assumption is correct, I needed plenty of filler for the wishlist giveaway. I reordered it to reflect how much I actually want each game, only the top 7 are valid wants.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Yeah, I'm tempted by that too. I'll end up snagging it too. . .

Sonic Genitalia is now downloading. Gotta go fix a PC, then come back and play this bitch. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Where is it $15? It's been $23 on steam since the sale started.

[quote name='j-cart']That is what Wikipedia is for.

Stupid steam and PSN sales. There are some great prices on games out there.[/QUOTE]

What's on sale on PSN, dare I ask?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Where is it $15? It's been $23 on steam since the sale started.
[/QUOTE]
Amazon has it for $15 today only. It's a Steamworks game, just get your key and dump it into Steam.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Amazon has it for $15 today only. It's a Steamworks game, just get your key and dump it into Steam.[/QUOTE]

I gotta resist picking up sonic and Shogun 2.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']screw you, hank. you just cost me $16.xx... :p[/QUOTE]

At least you bought this and not Final Fight Streetwise.

Work hella sucked today. Old bosses last day. Just happy that the new boss didn't feel inclined to show up as nobody likes her cuz she's kind of a bitch.

Good news is that I got a two week break to drink and play video games and have a social life on top of that.

[quote name='distgfx']I got three pieces of coal and one 33% off valve games coupon. I think Steam might hate me.[/QUOTE]

*33% off a valve title.
*50% off football manager 2012.
*50% off EDGE, which you gifted me.
*25% off a Bethesda title.
*50% off Nail'd.
*7 pieces of coal.

[quote name='linkpwns']I think you can combine 7 coals into a gift, no?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but I might end up with a Bethesda coupon. I'd rather keep the fucking coal in that case.

[quote name='linkpwns']I think you can combine 7 coals into a gift, no?[/QUOTE]

Apparently you can.
And I did.
And now I have a copy of defcon to give away?

Oh wait, fuck YOU ALL.

Selling Tactics Ogre back to Amazon for a dollar less than I paid, fuck that game. I'm sure there's great gameplay buried somewhere under a horrible interface and the most boring cutscenes I've sat through in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back