GGT 213 is now known as GgT, made by Ninja Theory, and is much improved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Indignate']I have 1355/1355 in Mass Effect 2.[/QUOTE]

tumblr_inline_mg9p46wy681rb611c.gif

[quote name='The Crotch']I should probably hate her because she got my character addicted to morphine, but we really bonded over the course of Old World Blues.[/QUOTE]
She got me addicted to everything. Shit pissed me off. She also went through stimpaks like water :/

[quote name='whoknows']I'm 0/1000 in Dark Souls.

Can I be cool too?[/QUOTE]
Ditto, bro.

[quote name='Indignate']https://live.xbox.com/en-AU/Profile?gamertag=DilloNCYDE

I

Sergio Brown Youth Jersey
Stephen Bowen Youth Jersey Joseph and new Tennessee assistant coach Derrick Ansley were scheduled to divide the secondary coaching duties next season. [+] Enlarge Alabama's $3, crystal BCS trophy shattered into little pieces on Saturday when Carleton Tinker, parent of Tide long-snapper Carson Tinker, tripped on a rug and knocked over the display table. Now can they extend that with Peyton Manning?" -- NFL analyst Steve Young On how the Broncos will measure success with Peyton Manning … "In the next two or three years, if they don't win the division and win a playoff game, then it didn't work. [+] Enlarge Arizona State linebacker Vontaze Burfict conducted his first interview in months on Sunday at the NFL scouting combine. "Surprisingly, he can't run in this game," says Smith, a senior cornerback. The arrest is the first known blemish on Stanback's record because an academic suspension for one exhibition game last season, so it's unlikely he'd be forced to sit out more than a handful of games to start the season.

Andre Caldwell Women Jersey
Vonta Leach Jersey
Ben Obomanu Men Jersey Detroit Lion. A fine doesn't matter !to the aggrieved party!. Identifying a player to try to take them out for injury is not something we're going to allow. 4 percent of brackets, by far the lowest number of Thursday's winners, while Louisville was picked on just 19 percent of brackets. Lopez's name was removed from the tournament website and the comedian told the : "My intentions have always been about what's best for the tournament. In Spanos' first season in Washington 21, Fletcher 136 and fellow Redskins linebacker Rocky McIntosh 11 each recorded more than 1 tackles -- Fletcher and outside linebacker Brian Orakpo were named to the NFC Pro Bowl roster.

Jarrett Bush Jersey
Jamize Olawale Kids Jersey
Adam Vinatieri Women Jersey It remains to be seen whether they can afford Ross, but if they can't, and if Thomas is healthy, he offers some coverage. There are bigger implications for the rest of college hockey too, of course. It's just one of those things, the beauty of the beast here at Wisconsin. 60. " Although Big Ten fans travel better than any in the country, the cost of making two long trips -- for the semifinals and championship game -- in a short span around the holidays will be too much for many to bear. That's what officials from other teams wanted to know. But Siva isn't the only component in this Louisville surge. Apart from the Red Sox opening that he created, the Chicago White Sox gig is really the only one officially out there right now. Reid also said that "Kevin knows he the guy" which is the same mantra he's repeated since Sunday and the same one he'll repeat until Kolb is ready to play.

John Phillips Women Jersey
Jerod Mayo Women Jersey
Drayton Florence Men Jersey He averaged 16. • Kentucky ups the fan ante, updates Obama with a letter about Enes Kanter. "You have a better guess than I do," he said. 1 this spring. The Patriots, who were 31st against the pass, get the best safety in the draft. Though I'd still rather have a certain Carolina quarterback myself.

Jon Ryan Men Jersey
Barrett Ruud Youth Jersey
Orlando Franklin Jersey On the bright side, Pitt only has eight interceptions this year. 15 pick and the No. The Hokies are now a win OR Virginia loss away from clinching their fifth ACC Coastal Division title in seven years. That's tied for the fifth-most all-time with John Wooden who did all of his coaching before the tournament expanded to six rounds. We've mentioned Wes Welker's name several times over the past few weeks. 3 yards per catch last season. Now, those are numbers. Holmes, Garcia, Perry and Mickelson rank among the top 26 players on tour for length off the tee. Carl Nicks repeatedly has said he'd like to stay with the New Orleans Saints.

James Casey Women Jersey

Devier Posey Women Jersey
Stevan Ridley Jersey The Amtrak car slid through and under the thick slabs of New York City, then cruised by the repetition of architecture in northern New Jersey until the tracks were slipping behind the simple, Monopoly-looking houses along nearing border of Pennsylvania. He'll fly right by. something like "you got a win from within Bruce!", Pearl took time to stand in front of the Tennessee fans in the building and pump his fists in their direction. That has to change this year, and it starts with a productive spring. What to expect: I'm not sure we will see the Chiefs break the bank for any of the super-hot free agents, but I expect them to do some significant shopping. The medical staff made it clear to Chad that he could not play with his injury and that his only option was surgery. It's possible the Packers could trade down and still get him at the top of the second round. 9 firing of the legendary coach.

Brandon Spikes Jersey
Asante Samuel Youth Jersey
Will Montgomery Women Jersey His footwork was really sloppy. Thanks in large part to that stinkbomb, the White Sox axed their hitting coach of eight years, Greg Walker, who was a holdover from the 2005 world championship team. The over/under for the fight is one and half rounds with the under checking in as a strong favorite at minus-160. Ken Hitchcock said Sunday morning he's "day to day" and cautioned the media not to rule him out of Game 2. "By the way," I wrote in an email to the group, "Seattle would love to trade back from 12. While Phillips' reign as Cowboys head coach ended in disaster in the middle of last season, he's still well-respected as a defensive coordinator. I love them like beating Auburn in OT. Bill Parcells hasn't coached in years, but would he lead the Saints to glory in relief of Sean Payton? • Cast your votes! Payton also mentioned that some of his current assistants perhaps offensive coordinator Pete Carmichael, defensive coordinator Steve Spagnuolo and offensive line coach Aaron Kromer remain options.

Jon Ryan Men Jersey
Kyle Love Women Jersey
Dominique Jones Women Jersey We have to expect all four lines to chip in. Trade details: Patriots sent 27 and 31 to Seattle for 12 and 16. Reid was as good in coverage as he was against the run and wound up earning second-team All-SEC honors. They include Russian Machine Never Breaks, which offered the posters seen above and wrote:Despite the mewling whines of "Leave Timmy alone!" coming from the Boston area�� we believe this is a winning strategy. Thanks for joining me today for another exciting, fun-filled non-AQ chat. Bradley Beal Florida: The freshman fueled Florida's run to the Elite Eight with a series of high-octane efforts.

Kyle Orton Kids Jersey
Chris Culliver Men Jersey
William Moore Youth Jersey On the other, you have Coach Joel Quenneville saying of Ray Emery: "Basically every time he's been in the net for us this year he's been consistent. PALM BEACH, Fla. Highlights:Glen Wood laid the foundation for the famed Wood Brothers racing team as a driver in the NASCAR premier series. Let's look at how the Broncos and the Chiefs stack up in several areas: Finances Denver: It has already been reported the Broncos are willing to spend whatever it takes to get Manning. N. After he tackled Browns receiver Josh Cribbs on Nov. Marshall, who injured his wrist in last Sunday's victory over Creighton, averages 9.

Dan Connor Men Jersey
Victor Cruz Youth Jersey
Zoltan Mesko Jersey It was a rough season for the Rebels defensively a year ago, and a lot of that was because they were on the field for much of the season. ♦ It was appropriate last week's two teams who didn't feel like they belonged, Cleveland State 14 and Iona 15 promptly got the boot this week. Mostly, we had some fun with the process. and we walked through two feet of sno. ” Hopefully, something good will come out of this horrendous situation. Inside the program, not only was it not a big surprise, it also wasn't viewed as a perfunctory passing of the torch.

Jonathan Fanene Women Jersey
Brodney Pool Jersey
Shane Vereen Men Jersey Tide players are particularly worried about the option because it brings the element of Jefferson running AND one of the many running backs right back into the picture. "Some people can make plays, but they don't know actually what to do," Claiborne said. Yet, Miami is confident that Tannehill has a bright future. The team re-signed Geoff Hangartner, the other starter from last season. What does this mean for Jamison's bid? Put it this way: E. It's going to take a little time to progress, but it's going to be a great experience and we're ready for it.

Garrett Graham Youth Jersey

Jerel Worthy Men Jersey
Sam Shields Youth Jersey The meeting was part information session, part recruiting session. On Sunday, Marshall participated in a news conference with the rest of the Dolphins scribes. Jon Budmayr and Curt Phillips are coming off of major injuries, and while they're both making progress it could be tough to get a gauge on them this spring. I know Benson has other things going on. Linebackers Thomas Davis and Jon Beason also are coming back from injuries that kept them out most of last season. "Spring practice opens March 1. Louis. "I apologize to everybody. There are many coaches in the business who don't favor Adams because they've felt they've lost out on countless recruits due to Adams' influence.

Bryan Bulaga Youth Jersey
Rob Francois Men Jersey
Brandon Meriweather Jersey "We first discussed the possibility of a bounty on Rodgers earlier this month, and the league confirmed that Saints coach Sean Payton received an email from a "close associate" that implied a contribution to a Rodgers bounty: "Further, prior to the Saints' opening game in 211, Coach Payton received an email from a close associate that stated in part, "PS Greg Williams put me down for $5 on Rogers sic. I blew it. I would figure that. 5. If only he could use some of that T-Magic of his to miraculously cure the ankle injury that's been bugging him for weeks. Miles was a two-year letter-winner at Michigan before coaching there for 1 years, while Saban spent 1 years on Michigan State's staff five as an assistant and five as the head coach.

DeMarcus Ware Youth Jersey
Erik Walden Men Jersey
K.J. Wright Men Jersey Petrino's contract called for an $18 million buyout if he were fired without cause, but Long determined that Petrino's actions meant that he could be fired with cause. He's very unselfish, almost to the point where I have to tell him he's got to be a little more selfish at times, especially when he gets the ball near the basket. But one big source of pain has been Boise State, a team Hill beat just once. Kalil could step in and play the left side immediately and Penn could switch to the right side. Strong words were exchanged between Biffle and crew chief Greg Erwin during the race in the wake of the miscues and team owner Jack Roush announced the personnel change on Tuesday as the team prepares to attempt a rebound from the disappointment in Sunday's fourth race of the season. Baker was viewed as serviceable at first, but he's regressed in the eyes of fans.

Rocky Bernard Youth Jersey
Mason Crosby Men Jersey
Troy Nolan Youth Jersey m. "He was very upset and I said why, and he was very reluctant to get into it," Paterno said. Wraps your arms around this, Denver Broncos fans: No more Tim Tebow. Indiana basketball. Wednesday night, certainly, Kemba Walker couldn't. Robert Griffin III QB 6-2 231 A no-brainer for Washington, which traded three first-round picks and a second-rounder to move into this spot to take the young man they believe will be their next franchise quarterback. 4 – Purdue Oct. For one, I was too big -- 26 pounds.

Christian Thompson Women Jersey
Willis McGahee Jersey
Ricardo Lockette Jersey 3 seed Florida State. " The key, of course, is to move across that bridge in the right direction. He's ours for now. . But, former Indiana head coach Kelvin Sampson, who was ultimately punished for various NCAA violations that ended his tenure, snagged the top-rated prospect a year later for the Hoosiers. Belchick and Coughlin have four Super Bowl titles between them.

Stevan Ridley Jersey
Phil Costa Women Jersey
Pierre Garcon Kids Jersey Now, he comes into Washington as insurance assuming he's healthy at a position at which the Redskins suddenly have some interesting depth. The school reportedly made several runs at Boise State's Chris Petersen, who seemed more likely to become the next BCS executive director than the next Penn State coach. Plenty more on the way tonight. We've debated the pros and cons of that scenario, but it's worth nothing that longtime NFL executive and current ESPN analyst Bill Polian strongly advocated for it in his latest Insider column. There is a chance conference affiliation will fail, the way it did with Army in Conference USA. NEW YORK - Marquette feels disrespected. Alabama ran away with the crown as the nation's and the SEC's best defense, but that title is for the taking in 212. On Nov. The biggest reason? His position.

Zach Miller Men Jersey
Reed Doughty Kids Jersey
Tracy Porter Men Jersey Notre Dame announced in early January that former safeties coach Chuck Martin would become the offensive coordinator, that defensive coordinator and linebacker coach Bob Diaco would add the title of assistant head coach, and that cornerbacks coach Kerry Cooks would receive co-defensive coordinator duties. Now that you've seen the recruiting needs for the SEC Western Division teams, it's time to check what teams in the East needed to focus on when it came to recruiting for the 212 class: There's no getting around how much Florida's offensive line struggled in 211. Kentucky and Louisville met on New Year's Eve in Lexington. Why? I don't know. As a result, most people took Michael Kidd-Gilchrist's comments after Kentucky's win over Vanderbilt with a grain of salt. 5 million with the franchise tag.

Justin Tuck Jersey
Jason Pierre-Paul Jersey
David Akers Jersey And to be fair, Hawk wasn't the only Packers defender who missed too many tackles in 211. , has been ranked among the top players in his class for a few years. But they do not nearly have the same game experience as the guys they are replacing. Just type Hello. CW: What advice would you give to someone starting out in MMA journalism?KI: The first thing is to just write a lot. 17, and finally 1. But that's the reason the pick is Martin. "I think what that's done is kind of broke the ice a little bit," Gundy said. He came back and played the finale in Canada.

Pat McAfee Women Jersey

Phil Costa Women Jersey
Curtis Painter Women Jersey My sense is that Seattle could be in the market for a range of quarterbacks at sub-starter prices. There's been plenty of debate from both sides. As my career comes to an end that's one thing that like so many other great player. They would be silly to not go after a top top pass-rusher or receiver if he wasn't married. Regardless, Notre Dame finds itself with a good problem to have. Pairing black with brown would certainly bring new life to an old fall/winter wardrobe. Webb absorbed 15 accepted penalties in 211, the third-highest total for any player in the NFL, and our friends at Pro Football Focus attributed 12 sacks to him -- the second-highest total among NFL tackles. 1 Star: Pekka Rinne, Nashville PredatorsRinne was unbeatable, stopping all 38 shots the Columbus Blue Jackets directed his way to stake the Predators to a 3-o win.

Santana Moss Men Jersey
Ryan Kerrigan Kids Jersey
LaVon Brazill Youth Jersey "All media, all types and levels, desperate for headlines that will move product. They ultimately received picks totaling 2,41. STATE COLLEGE, Pa. And he did. When it came time for the Browns to pick at No. Even though Coples has boom-or-bust potential, this is a pick based on best player available. The Arizona Cardinals went into the offseason with Kevin Kolb and John Skelton as their top two quarterbacks. You've gotta be kidding me.

Dante Hughes Jersey
Brett Hartmann Men Jersey
Tracy White Jersey Fujita will have the opportunity to appeal. "He's extremely talented, and he has something that the other three quarterbacks don't have, and that's 6-foot-4. They made transitions, on-the-catch jumpers and 3-pointers to completely take over the game. Stay tuned. Wallace hasn't reported to offseason workouts because he has yet to sign the tender. Of course, I go back to the 21 national title game, and Oregon had been short-circuiting scoreboards all season long. It's the only way that it is real. And in the Elite Eight both years as well, the Cardinals had to overcome a hot shooting performance from their opponent to advance to the Final Four.

Shayne Graham Youth Jersey
Kirk Cousins Youth Jersey
Orlando Scandrick Youth Jersey The response we got back from not only hockey fans but people in general was great. Good luck to everybody. "What I'm excited about is how many young offensive linemen we have," Flood said. Ainge, though, says he'll leave football without any regrets and that the most important thing in his life is staying sober. " That a seven-win season equals disappointment in these parts resonates with Iowa players and coaches. It meant wins. Some things can't be overcome. 3 Oklahoma State in the Fiesta Bowl on Jan.

Pierre Garcon Youth Jersey
Packers Womens Jersey
Kareem Jackson Jersey At the very least, Swopshire's transfer choice offers that promise. 12 overall and a fourth-rounder No. It's puzzling for those who watch him play, like the Omaha World-Herald's Lee Barfknecht, who recently wrote about Burkhead's uphill climb for Heisman Trophy consideration. Aldo's just so good at every part of the game, but Florian does do better as the rounds go on, and Aldo doesn't. "If I was down there, I would've been mad at Ty if he didn't throw it to me. There's no doubt about it. "Along with accuracy, I'd say eliminating turnovers is a big area I can improve," he said.

Samson Satele Jersey

[quote name='CaptainJoel']She got me addicted to everything. Shit pissed me off. She also went through stimpaks like water :/[/QUOTE]
See, I had the notable advantage of being a fucking monster in melee combat, so she didn't use many of my stims. And if she did, well, fuck it, I could get hundreds more from the Sierra Madre.

Working on finishing off a bunch of quests before I do Lonesome Road.
Poor Hanlon...

Getting a code 43 error. Windows can see my GFX card, but it does not recognize it.

If I end up getting a 670 or 7950 I am going to have to purchase a new PSU (need the 8 pin+6pin). Or i truck it out with a 660ti.

[quote name='j-cart']Getting a code 43 error. Windows can see my GFX card, but it does not recognize it.

If I end up getting a 670 or 7950 I am going to have to purchase a new PSU (need the 8 pin+6pin). Or i truck it out with a 660ti.[/QUOTE]

You could probably get a 7970 for the cost of a 670. I keep waiting for the 670s to drop but they have not really budged since they came out. Want to get a second one at some point.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I'm still rocking my 480. 150 MHz overclock, still tears through everything. Waiting for the next round, 770 or 780. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I had a 460 before I got the 670, and there is no way the 460 would have liked my pcbank monitor. I was still rocking a 1680 x 1050 monitor before I got the new card and monitor, so I felt like it was time for an upgrade.

And as far as the modding situation is concerned, some of the problem is that you have to go and check your e-mail to get notified of any reported posts. I don't know how far along he is in the transition, but the new version of CAG is supposed to keep all that on CAG. It creates a report list and then mods can check things off as they are completed. Should help cut down on response time.

The 460 was a bit weak in performance. They weren't bad, but definitely suited for lower resolutions and settings. 560, especially the Ti, was a fair step up. I'm still rolling 1080p on everything, so 480 does its job fine. Got my $200 out of it.

Odds are, I'll get a 770, since that'll be the sweet spot in terms of price and performance upgrade, assuming it's not a POS.

Man, the quality of conversations in the COD lobby is on a whole new level.

Last edited by a moderator:
ah shit yo

If more games had gestures like in dark souls you wouldn't need a mic. Select - Gesture ''Praise the sun''. And my co-op partner knows what the fuck is up.

I got my Panansonic TC-L55ET5 LED TVtoday and sent the Panasonic TC-P55UT50 Plasma back.

Someone asked for my impressions of the two when I got the new one so hear goes.

In short, I love the LED set. Yes, the blacks aren't as good and motion isn't handled as smoothly as on the plasma as expected. But both are vastly better than on the Sony LCD RPTV I was upgrading from so I can't complain. Bright and colorful scenes I prefer on this new set. Being brighter such scenes really pop (Rayman Origins looked even more stunning than on the plasma). Dark scenes were definitely better on the plasma--but are still very good on this LED set.

3D is one area I'm really impressed/surprised as being passive rather than active I expected it to not be as good as on the plasma. But it's actually better IMO. The 3D on the plasma tended to have some blurring/double imaging on pop out type stuff--much clearer on this set. And I much prefer having passive glasses and not having to mess with batteries etc. Even better since 4 pairs were included with this tv, where as I had to shell out $38 for the Samsung 4100GBs for the UT50 (already returned them to Amazon).

Best of all, TV is completely silent. No buzz on white screens at all, where as my buzzing UT50 was driving me nuts. I love not having to worry at all about IR and being able to game as long as I want or leave the set on ESPN all day etc.

Only minor nit pick is the screen is still a tad reflective--though not nearly as bad as the UT50 that was near unwatchable with the blinds open during the day or more than one lamp at night.

So overall, I'm super happy. LED is just a better fit for my uses due to not having to worry about IR and no buzzing (which I'm very sensitive too apparently as I've returned two plasmas for buzzing).

[quote name='dmaul1114']I got my Panansonic TC-L55ET5 LED TVtoday and sent the Panasonic TC-P55UT50 Plasma back.

Someone asked for my impressions of the two when I got the new one so hear goes.

In short, I love the LED set. Yes, the blacks aren't as good and motion isn't handled as smoothly as on the plasma as expected. But both are vastly better than on the Sony LCD RPTV I was upgrading from so I can't complain. Bright and colorful scenes I prefer on this new set. Being brighter such scenes really pop (Rayman Origins looked even more stunning than on the plasma). Dark scenes were definitely better on the plasma--but are still very good on this LED set.

3D is one area I'm really impressed/surprised as being passive rather than active I expected it to not be as good as on the plasma. But it's actually better IMO. The 3D on the plasma tended to have some blurring/double imaging on pop out type stuff--much clearer on this set. And I much prefer having passive glasses and not having to mess with batteries etc. Even better since 4 pairs were included with this tv, where as I had to shell out $38 for the Samsung 4100GBs for the UT50 (already returned them to Amazon).

Best of all, TV is completely silent. No buzz on white screens at all, where as my buzzing UT50 was driving me nuts. I love not having to worry at all about IR and being able to game as long as I want or leave the set on ESPN all day etc.

Only minor nit pick is the screen is still a tad reflective--though not nearly as bad as the UT50 that was near unwatchable with the blinds open during the day or more than one lamp at night.

So overall, I'm super happy. LED is just a better fit for my uses due to not having to worry about IR and no buzzing (which I'm very sensitive too apparently as I've returned two plasmas for buzzing).[/QUOTE]

Cool. The bolded is what drives me nuts on my plasma.

Hahaha, it's like Sony hates Rai Rai:

8415725378_9f53e1899b_o.jpg

Not sure how I feel about the 30fps unsteady framerate NGS+... then again, I'm more tolerant than Rai Rai about these things.

Meanwhile, in Februrary, SCEE is giving PS+: WipEout 2048, Lumines, Sleeping Dogs.
Seems like SCEA won't be able to match that... AGAIN.

I would love to just switch my NA account to an EU account.
It's a shame I can't just migrate my trophies and content, I'd do it in a heartbeat and pay a bit more for stuff in order to get the quality.

Without Itagaki every game released by team ninja has sucked ass. I downloaded black a year ago and never played it. I should probably do that...

[quote name='GUNNM']Without Itagaki every game released by team ninja has sucked ass. I downloaded black a year ago and never played it. I should probably do that...[/QUOTE]

NGS and NGS2 on the PS3 were good. Better in some areas while lacking in others. What they improved or screwed up is arguable, but they're still solid games.

I can't speak to DoA games, since I don't like the series.

NG3 was bad. I didn't want to believe it but playing it for myself confirmed it was nowhere near what it should have been. Maybe the WiiU version fixes this, but until they port it to PS3 or 360, I can't be bothered to give it another try.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Hahaha, it's like Sony hates Rai Rai:

Not sure how I feel about the 30fps unsteady framerate NGS+... then again, I'm more tolerant than Rai Rai about these things.[/QUOTE]

If you've played NG for more than 30 seconds before, you'll notice.

NGB still retains as the best action combo game I have ever played. MGR could possibly take that title...

More like I WANT it to take that title.

Sorry Crotch, not gonna be 660 bros with yah. Gonna spring for a 7950 or maybe just to say fuck it go with a 7970.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back