GGT 232 Gets Drunk All Weekend and Doesn't Bother to Post in Itself

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='GUNNM']It had poor sales? I hope there is another MGR game but it involves Frankie Jaeger escaping Zanzibar or whoever he was holed up[/QUOTE]
maybe i was wrong?

I think sales dropped drastically in the 2nd week but it sold really well in japan and europe. Sale reports never came out in america as far as I know and I don't really follow vgchartz its known to be wrong from time to time but Kojima-san-sama said he was happy with the sales and the game of MGR and said if there were a sequel platinum games would be doing it.

I just hope part 2 is longer I love MGR but its only like 5 levels and VR missions lets keep it hundred dawg

MGR sold like shit because it's not a real Metal Gear game.

I'd say MGS5 will sell a lot since it's a real Metal Gear game, but with Kojima going insane and not bringing Hayter back it doesn't count as a real Metal Gear anymore.

[quote name='GUNNM']I think sales dropped drastically in the 2nd week but it sold really well in japan and europe. Sale reports never came out in america as far as I know and I don't really follow vgchartz its known to be wrong from time to time but Kojima-san-sama said he was happy with the sales and the game of MGR and said if there were a sequel platinum games would be doing it.

I just hope part 2 is longer I love MGR but its only like 5 levels and VR missions lets keep it hundred dawg[/QUOTE]
did you get a chance to buy another ps3 from awd yet?

[quote name='whoknows']MGR sold like shit because it's not a real Metal Gear game.

I'd say MGS5 will sell a lot since it's a real Metal Gear game, but with Kojima going insane and not bringing Hayter back it doesn't count as a real Metal Gear anymore.[/QUOTE]
What if kojima mind fucks everyone and says that its not really big boss and thats why he didn't bring back hayter?
It's really big boss' dad!

[quote name='GUNNM']No I'm just going to buy that shit new when I get my money back fuck it. #YOLO[/QUOTE]
wise choice!

[quote name='GUNNM']What if kojima mind fucks everyone and says that its not really big boss and thats why he didn't bring back hayter?
It's really big boss' dad![/QUOTE]

I'd say that's a stupid twist and Kojima should be institutionalized.

[quote name='whoknows']I'd say that's a stupid twist and Kojima should be institutionalized.[/QUOTE]
It would explain the red hand an idea totally stolen from peace walker btw I'm surprised fake big boss didn't have a lighter in his thumb to lite his cigar

[quote name='YBX87']i think the only game THQ made that i LIKe was saints row the third. And the Udraw tablet that bestbuy clearanced out for like $5, because it was cheap.[/QUOTE]
Wow, you either didn't delve deep enough into their products or you have very narrow tastes.

[quote name='GUNNM']I think whoknows is trolling you. He had like 1000 deaths total thats how much he played the game and why would you trade in MGR? There's still wolf dlc[/QUOTE]
This.

[quote name='YBX87']unfortunately, many ppl disliked MSG:R, because it is deemed a short game/ rental from redbox. You think they going to make a sequel for MSG: R, due to poor sales?[/QUOTE]
So? The length doesn't change the fact that it's a fucking AMAZING game. Probably the best action game this year. They may make a sequel, but at this point it'd probably only get made because it's a Metal Gear game. I think that Konami would give Platinum another game to see how well it does if they're developing it from the beginning.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']

So? The length doesn't change the fact that it's a fucking AMAZING game. Probably the best action game this year. They may make a sequel, but at this point it'd probably only get made because it's a Metal Gear game. I think that Konami would give Platinum another game to see how well it does if they're developing it from the beginning.[/QUOTE]
Gray fox prequel story or fucking bust! Or since big boss has a robot arm now maybe he'll be in MGR 2

[quote name='GUNNM']He steals them from himself

Will you be my PS3 bestie?[/QUOTE]
sure, that is the only console i own. LOL i am a poor ass gamer

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Wow, you either didn't delve deep enough into their products or you have very narrow tastes.

This.

So? The length doesn't change the fact that it's a fucking AMAZING game. Probably the best action game this year. They may make a sequel, but at this point it'd probably only get made because it's a Metal Gear game. I think that Konami would give Platinum another game to see how well it does if they're developing it from the beginning.[/QUOTE]
i admit i have a narrow taste.

[quote name='Luxuria']Sure buddy.

Friend wanted to play Persona 4 Golden, so we swapped for a bit. I don't feel like buying my own 3DS yet, at least not until SMT:IV.

You should send me Fire Emblem.[/QUOTE]

Nice friend... but I think he got the better end of the deal.
Now if I had a friend to lend me a 3DS and some of the games I wanted to try/play, I might take advantage of it... but I would not lend him my Vita. ;)

Just make sure you get it back for Soul Sacrifice. :cool:

[quote name='YBX87']maybe i was wrong?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GUNNM']I think sales dropped drastically in the 2nd week but it sold really well in japan and europe. Sale reports never came out in america as far as I know and I don't really follow vgchartz its known to be wrong from time to time but Kojima-san-sama said he was happy with the sales and the game of MGR and said if there were a sequel platinum games would be doing it.

I just hope part 2 is longer I love MGR but its only like 5 levels and VR missions lets keep it hundred dawg[/QUOTE]

MGR:R has sold, according to VGChartz, 1.09 million.

[quote name='GUNNM']I'm gonna go play Razor's edge. Amazing game way better than NG3 go out and support team ninja!@![/QUOTE]
i found the ninja gaiden series a bit difficult, i was literally dying like crazy just on the first stage, LOL I am going to pass on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back