GGT 255 got boo'd off stage for marvel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had no idea there were so many marvel reboots. I need to read indestrucible hulk and savage wolverine now. Stop me joel
There are way too many. Marvel has Status changes almost as often as Lady Gaga changes costume in concert. Shit's ridiculous.

Savage Wolverine is fucking awesome. You should definitely be reading it.

Dunno if I should go for the posters or the MM soundtrack for my Club Nintendo prize. Really only want the Wind Waker poster, but I actually love Majora's Mask. Life is hard.
I think I'm going to go with the posters, that's what I got last time and I have like ~12 posters from Club Nintendo already, might as well get more :p

I think I'm now done with the Steam sale.
hahahahahaha, yeah okay, whatever you tell yourself!

Troy Baker, Nolan North, Neil Patrick Harris and Laura Bailey are in SR IV.

Heck yeah.
Neil Patrick Harris is back in? Sweet! I wonder if he has the same role as in 2 due to the virtual world or if he his somebody else.

I totally missed Battlefront 2 being on sale by literally 10 seconds. So pissed that the price went up midway through the checkout process. I am now going to hope that it is a part of the encore sale and go clean the ruined kitchen that my brothers left me.
queue Darth Vader NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. The Star Wars game should show up again, especially since it was only a flash sale, and then I can play some Battlefront with you!

Finished Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars. The final mission took me 4 tries to figure out the trick to it.  I really enjoyed it though.

im on dat mk on ps3 yo. who wanna get bodied?

MK9 and Asura's Wrath are 10 bucks on xbox live yo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Asura's wrath 400 on hungarian god damn. Also RE 5.

I'll be on in a bit indidawg. If you're not whatever I'm over it.

Wore my captain america shirt to the gym some guy stopped and started comics with me. Whatever

That's not true. When it's about Lights, everything is right in the world.

I agree. The fun, the memories, the raaaageeee!

Asura's wrath 400 on hungarian god damn. Also RE 5.

I'll be on in a bit indidawg. If you're not whatever I'm over it.

Wore my captain america shirt to the gym some guy stopped and started comics with me. Whatever
Nice, bro. Gonna pick up that Asura's Wrath!

Got some more Last of Us into night--about 13.5 hours in now.  Through the suburbs and into Fall, stopped at the start of the
university
section.

Really loving the game.  It can be a little frustrating at times.  But that's usually assuaged by just reassessing and trying something different after dying a few times.  Game definitely forces you to think through your inventory and options more than things like Uncharted.

Still loving the story and characters, and just exploring the environments enjoying the visuals and looking for supplies.

Well, damn. Bought Asura's Wrath and then checked DMC HD collection to see if it was on sale and I'm now a measly 200 MSP away from being able to get it. Darn.

Finally got to listen to that album The Wonder Years released a few months ago. I love it. 

Those sales make me miss my Xbox. Wish those prices were on the PSN as well. 

1JRry.jpg

That stuff on her arm is gross.

I don't know why mildly attractive girls like to ruin their bodies.

Im going to sleep guys, pls say goodnight to me :)  Terry Crews is in SR4! get hype! big capcom sale on xbox this week. get even more hype! (maybe not hehe)

My G9x is acting up and stops working when my wire goes in a certain spot, and I'm fairly certain that it's not in warranty anymore, I'm looking to get a cheapish mouse for now since I don't really have a lot to spend, I found these 2 cheap wireless ones on Amazon and they both have pretty decent reviews. I was wondering if anyone has any experience/knows anything about these mice?

http://www.amazon.com/2000dpi-Perfect-Gaming-Durable-Wireless/dp/B0081KKE4I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1373980483&sr=8-1&keywords=wireless+gaming+mouse

http://www.amazon.com/Anker-Infrared-Wireless-Adjustable-18-Month/dp/B00B0TXEEY/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1373980483&sr=8-3&keywords=wireless+gaming+mouse

I don't expect either of these to be the best mouse ever but I kinda just want to find a cheap mouse that I can use for a while until I have some more money to spend.

EDIT: Looking on Logitechs website I guess my mouse has a 3 year warranty so I might not have a to buy a new one depending on if the wire problem is covered or not, it looks like their warranty line is only through the phone though so I'll have to give them a call :/

EDIT 2: Whoa, they said it was still under warranty but since they don't make that mouse anymore they will send me a G700 instead (which is a 99.99 mouse) and I don't have to send in the one I have, so much for getting a 12 buck mouse to hold me over, that's probably some of the best support I've ever seen!

My G9x is acting up and stops working when my wire goes in a certain spot, and I'm fairly certain that it's not in warranty anymore, I'm looking to get a cheapish mouse for now since I don't really have a lot to spend, I found these 2 cheap wireless ones on Amazon and they both have pretty decent reviews. I was wondering if anyone has any experience/knows anything about these mice?

http://www.amazon.com/2000dpi-Perfect-Gaming-Durable-Wireless/dp/B0081KKE4I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1373980483&sr=8-1&keywords=wireless+gaming+mouse

http://www.amazon.com/Anker-Infrared-Wireless-Adjustable-18-Month/dp/B00B0TXEEY/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1373980483&sr=8-3&keywords=wireless+gaming+mouse

I don't expect either of these to be the best mouse ever but I kinda just want to find a cheap mouse that I can use for a while until I have some more money to spend.

EDIT: Looking on Logitechs website I guess my mouse has a 3 year warranty so I might not have a to buy a new one depending on if the wire problem is covered or not, it looks like their warranty line is only through the phone though so I'll have to give them a call :/

EDIT 2: Whoa, they said it was still under warranty but since they don't make that mouse anymore they will send me a G700 instead (which is a 99.99 mouse) and I don't have to send in the one I have, so much for getting a 12 buck mouse to hold me over, that's probably some of the best support I've ever seen!
lol, here i am using my $10 mouse from logitech. I could never spend more than $20 on a mouse.

I just finished The Last Of Us this morning...wow...the first game in a long time I'm considering playing again and also holding out for the DLC. I've been in buy it, beat it, sell it mode for awhile but I'm not sure on this one. Amazing job Naughty Dog!

well, just got a free copy of Tank! Tank! Tank! from Best Buy, so free steam game, free mouse, free Wii U game within 24 hours.....good day!

I have a G700, I love it. Great mouse.

I have a G700, I love it. Great mouse.
Sweet, good to hear. I think it's a G700s since that's what they make now but I'm not sure what the differences are. They told me I could pick any of the mice they had on their website (99.99 or under, which was all gaming ones) so I looked around and kinda felt bad saying the most expensive one but it just looked the most comfortable/comparable to the G9x in style and I wanted to stick to what I had since I really liked the G9x

Well, nothing on Steam for me today unless a Flash/Community sale comes up :D Still got a couple games on my list I'm hoping go cheaper though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back