GGT 262 Declares M$ Biggest Losers 2013

Hey, man, you can play as a female in CoD: Ghosts MP. If they don't wear shoes, Indigdawg is all over that. 

Imagine how much better avengers would be with edward norton. It couldn't be any worse maybe we would have gotten less screen time for shitty black widow too.
is edward norton still making movies, have not seen him in a film for a while.

Bitch at Gamestop tried to get me to renew my Power Up rewards card today.

Told her no.

Then she asked if I wanted to preorder any games today and told me Hatsune Miku is coming out soon. 

She earned my renewing of the card.
what if she told you, if you wanted to preorder lost planet 3?

so Saints Row 4 got a 7.3 from ign. woow. Im so hype for Splinter Cell though doe

burnout paradise steam key-
T6Y2N-R80L2-T4Q28

All below are all origin keys(code redemption on origin is down now lolz)- 

Dead Space Origin Key

8LDM-YUZY-XXU5-5A4F-6GGQ

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Origin Key

7MJS-7XSH-FKTZ-GLWN-XDX2

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Origin Key

9Q8G-3ALX-G53D-EWFF-H6UD
 ​
Medal of Honor Origin Key

AZ88-6BMH-TV3L-8BFP-Q9L6

Mirror's Edge Origin Key

7NL4-9SJ7-83PF-JWH8-WHQE

I hear that shit all the time at my local comic shop. It's such a benign thing to argue about. Sure, yeah, you can have your favorites, but that doesn't automatically make them the best.

#realtalk The best superhero is actually Spider-Ham. Or Doop. Or D-Man. Or Howard the Duck.
Yes. My thoughts entirely, mang.

What a shitty supermarket why does it take an hour? My frozen hot pockets would have melted all over the place and captain america is not the best hes not even the best avengers hes like bottom tier. He's the jill valentine in umvc3 of the marvel world.

It goes spider man

wolverine

galactus.
Commissary on Military payday. It's like this every other Wednesday. If Galactus was an Avenger it'd be the best team ever.

Maybe he meant of the solo superhero marvel movies? Captain america was the best marvel movie.
That's what I thought, so I tried talking to him about it and he said in every form of media Cap is the best superhero. He was incredibly adamant about it. It was weird.

I have some extra Origin keys from this whole thing with the Humble Bundle since I got most of it for free during that whole free game fiasco on Origin. Anyone want Battlefield 3, Mirror's Edge, Medal of Honor, Crysis 2: Maximum Edition, Burnout Paradise, or Dead Space 1? Must be a GGT regular or just a person I like.

Yes. My thoughts entirely, mang.

Commissary on Military payday. It's like this every other Wednesday. If Galactus was an Avenger it'd be the best team ever.

That's what I thought, so I tried talking to him about it and he said in every form of media Cap is the best superhero. He was incredibly adamant about it. It was weird.

I have some extra Origin keys from this whole thing with the Humble Bundle since I got most of it for free during that whole free game fiasco on Origin. Anyone want Battlefield 3, Mirror's Edge, Medal of Honor, Crysis 2: Maximum Edition, Burnout Paradise, or Dead Space 1? Must be a GGT regular or just a person I like.
He probably only reads captain america.

Everyone but him is pretty much an avenger. What happened to him? Why does he suck at destroying earth?

Last edited by a moderator:
He probably only reads captain america.

Everyone but him is pretty much an avenger. What happened to him? Why does he suck at destroying earth?
He's currently merged with the Ultimate version of himself and attempting to eat everything in the Ultimate Universe because Age of Ultron ripping the fabric of time/space.

He's currently merged with the Ultimate version of himself and attempting to eat everything in the Ultimate Universe because Age of Ultron ripping the fabric of time/space.
ohhh that's what that meant at the end of age of ultron. So basically he's going to clean up the poor sales of marvel and then come back to 616 and eat red she hulk before going to sleep?

Prior to that, he has stayed away from Earth because A) he is BFFs with Reed Richards and B) Future Franklin Richards killed him and left him in the middle of the planet. The Fantastic Four are weird like that. 

So after the Spider-Man cross over they were just like "fuck it these two universes can jive together now?"

Prior to that, he has stayed away from Earth because A) he is BFFs with Reed Richards and B) Future Franklin Richards killed him and left him in the middle of the planet. The Fantastic Four are weird like that.
Wat

Saints Row 4, Saints Row 4, Saints Row 4
Agreed.

fuck you for not locking the last GGT. I don't check this shit but once a day. :nottalking:

Humble Bundle EA deal is a bad deal since it's not free like the last Origin deal. 

80s-CD-music-dance.gif

Captain 'Merica is so fucking casual.

Hatsune Miku...is that like a Style Savvy game?

Dat Humble Bumble.  EA made DS3 Origin only....so devious.

Cheapy D got sick and tired of SRIV.  Damn ungrateful prick...they put his bald ass in the last game, and this is how he repays them.

You play BF3 Urai?

Shit, I may have to get a physical copy of Hatsune just to fucking flip it.  Limited print run bitches!

You better be gettin' dat Hatsune Mr. Whoknows.

I got called a "fucking casual" again today. This time by a guy arguing in line at the supermarket that was talking about Captain America being the best superhero. I literally just said that was a subjective thing and you can't outright call anyone the best at anything and he just called me a "fucking casual" and told me to fuck off. Was difficult to not listen in on his conversation though, since we were right next to each other in line for an hour.

Saints Row 4?
Man, you must live by some weird fucking people. Can't imagine putting up with people like that.

This thread title, I don't like posting here :(

If you still have BF3 that would be awesome :eek:

That's actually a pretty nice PC.

Except for the Windows 8.
Windows 8 isn't that bad once you get used to it, I've had it since launch. It sped up my PC a fair amount so I'm happy with that

bread's done
Back