GGT 263 Is Going Thug Lyfe With FFXIV, Let The True Color Drip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indignate

CAGiversary!
Feedback
45 (100%)
2CAYY6I94-10.jpg

GUMMN Dawg, are you watching Summer Jam?

I kind of was but then I stopped cuz AE came on.
I am watching it off and on and by off and on I'm checking to see if AE is still being played. Right now its chris g vs dieminion I think its almost done don't know. Whatever when's MARVEL

So saint's row IV (GOTY), Splinter cell (new voice actor ; that always ruins games franchises), and xcom:Mass effect this week. damn dawg how am I gonna make time for my g/f? Oh wait I don't have one. Dat forever alone status doe

Last edited by a moderator:
You know what?

I hate the Halo universe.

Shit's more convoluted than Star Wars.
Cyborg soldiers bred to fight humans turned into soldiers to fight convenant most of them died. How is that hard to understand?

So saint's row IV (GOTY), Splinter cell (new voice actor ; that always ruins games franchises), and xcom:Mass effect this week. damn dawg how am I gonna make time for my g/f? Oh wait I don't have one. Dat forever alone status doe
Damn right doe! HIGH FIVE!! :D/

forever_alone__by_projectendo-d2z3pbc.jpg

i am thinking about getting the xcom breau game, some where down the line when it is $10 or less. The new splinter cell game just looks like a more elaborate/ longer/ more action style hitman absolutions.. The reviews for splinter cell mentioned alot of missions requiring/ enforce the stealth approach to complete the missions, instead of the option of choosing between stealth, or action/guns blazing style approach. i am also interesting to see some actual gameplay of lost planet 3. i think it might actually be better, but most people will probably think it is a deadspace 3 clone, due to the snow-like / ice environment.

That sucks about the movie situation joel.

Isn't superman from kansas? Why isn't that movie in the history museum? whatever

Watching people vergil and morrigan is like watching people play AE. ResidentSleeper

magneto is like all weak and shit now cause of the phoenix force he can barely pick up 65 rockets to throw at people. Such a casual.
I remember when he did that in First Class.

That shit was sexy.

And then he paralyzed his best friend and stole his gurl.

Swagneto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back