GGT 264 Goes Kawaii Desu Desu Over Miku

why does jeff goldblum have a black daughter in jurrassic park 2? Did anyone ever figure that out?
tumblr_mjmrxo8BfG1s1vjezo1_500.gif

Passed by GS earlier. Apparently they received their copies of Miku already. Guy said he wouldn't sell it to me yet.

What a fucking tease.

Growns up 2 is. Lol america.

Shit forgot I had a 24 hour window to pay for classes now I'm stuck taking Introduction to Theatre - Theatre Appreciation. Holy fuck what is this

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt it will be that cheap. If it is 32gb with WW HD, I'd say it is more likely to be priced 349.99.

Yeah, I wouldn't put it past Nintendo to keep their head in their ass about pricing, but it really would be in their best interest to drop the bundle $50 at least. With the extra game, it will seem like a better value.

Growns up 2 is. Lol america.

Shit forgot I had a 24 hour window to pay for classes now I'm stuck taking Introduction to Theatre - Theatre Appreciation. Holy fuck what is this
damn, that is crazy 24 hours. so just deregistered you?

Intro to theater sounds pretty suck.

I got stuck taking art appreciation. The pretentiousness of people in that class is very high on the pretentious scale. I imagine most of them play indie games and/or watch indie movies in their free time.

Yeah, I wouldn't put it past Nintendo to keep their head in their ass about pricing, but it really would be in their best interest to drop the bundle $50 at least. With the extra game, it will seem like a better value.
nintendo will have to drop the price, whether they like it, or not. It is only a matter of time. I remember reading the news from
nintendo ceo Satoru Iwata defending/claiming the poor sales of wii-u, due to poor/few selections of games. He was quoted saying once more games are released, the wii-u will sell more. LOL

damn, that is crazy 24 hours. so just deregistered you?
Yup I forgot.

I got stuck taking art appreciation. The pretentiousness of people in that class is very high on the pretentious scale. I imagine most of them play indie games and/or watch indie movies in their free time.
They make you go to an art museum and write an essay on art appreciation. fucking horrible

soo, Gta V got leaked yo and the soundtrack is hella tight. Dey got Gin and Juice and NWA dawg. hnnnngggg
not surprising, with technology these days. nothing is un-hackable. i remember when gears of war judgement got hacked, people posted the walkthrough video on youtube. lol

nintendo will have to drop the price, whether they like it, or not. It is only a matter of time. I remember reading the news from
nintendo ceo Satoru Iwata defending/claiming the poor sales of wii-u, due to poor/few selections of games. He was quoted saying once more games are released, the wii-u will sell more. LOL

Well, it will indeed sell more when there's more software, but by then it will be too late. MS and Sony already have a larger, more enticing lineup of games for XBone and PS4 and those consoles aren't even fucking out yet! Wii U is a disaster of a system--released too early with too few "must have" games, too high a price, and a way confusing and near non-existent marketing campaign. They lost all the casuals with the original Wii and don't know who the hell they are marketing to anymore. It's just a damn mess. Price drop should be mandatory as they are still sitting on piles of cash and have nothing more to lose at this point. There is no way they are going to lose anything but customers once XBone and PS4 come out. $350 for a Wii U will still seem like too much even though PS4 is still $50 more, people still don't know what makes Wii U different or special from the old Wii (which they are sick and tired of now). SMH.

$350 for a Wii U compared to $400 for a PS4 is going to look pretty awful for Nintendo come November.
You mean awful for Sony, right?

Who would pay $400 for a console that doesn't come with a tablet on the controller?

Just to be clear, they're pretentiousness because they like talking about art? Does that make us pretentiousness because we like talking about video games more than most?

They like art. You're in a art class. What did you expect? Stop being so judgmental dawg. You're not GUNNM Dawg.

You wouldn't understand.

And I don't have time to explain since I'm going to a movie now.

It's not an indie movie.

It's a big budget movie with explosions and stuff. Art people would hate it. They would prefer to play Limbo or whatever game Josh was talking about that has no gameplay instead.

I wasn't calling you pretentious cuz of the movie. You edited your post and added that in.

Well there won't be many lol's in the new DR3 not sure why you posted ''lol, DR3'' we're gamers we don't need comedy in our games.
I still saw a good amount of things that made me chuckle while watching it, having better co-op will make for some laughing moments as well!

If that Wii U Wind Waker bundle is $299.99 or less, I will probably bite. Been saving my GS credit for such an occasion.
I also doubt it would be that price, I am looking forward to getting Wind Waker though, I do already have a Wii U so I don't have to worry about that side of it.

I'm pretty sure I read an article that stated they still lose money on each one sold, so due to that I doubt they will drop it for a while, probably just include a game and keep it the same price (Which might be what they do with WW)

Who would pay $400 for a console that doesn't come with a tablet on the controller?

Judging by the preorders, over a million people and counting apparently.

Let's see how many people wanted that tablet controller console....oh 160,000 over the last 3 months.

I'm pretty sure I read an article that stated they still lose money on each one sold, so due to that I doubt they will drop it for a while, probably just include a game and keep it the same price (Which might be what they do with WW)

They lose a lot more money not selling consoles. So if this was Smart Nintendo, they'd take a hit to win more hearts and minds this Holiday.

Yeah they have a bundle with a game included at $350 already and look how well that is working out for them. Wind Waker is arguably a more "marquee" title, but it's not going to move the number of consoles they need to do to not get blown away by XBOne and PS4.

Of course, you will probably be right and Head Up Their Ass Nintendo will not do any price drops and fall even farther behind this year. When all the games start coming next year, they will do better, but they will still have Gamecube levels of "could have would have should have".

Oh man, I just took another inventory of my PSP stuff and I have more games than I thought.  My copy of Ghost of Sparta was still sealed.

That shit is embarrassing...  >_<

SIgh, every time I contemplate getting rid of the PSP, I change my mind when I see how much I invested into it....Same with my regular DS stuff...

Started Walking Dead Episode 3 last night.  Didn't get too far into it, but some fucked up shit already went down.  There have been some odd references to things that didn't quite happen in my Episode 2 playthrough though.

Gaiz we have to give Ben affleck as batman a chance because Patton oswalt is the hero of the Internet and he said so.

Started Walking Dead Episode 3 last night. Didn't get too far into it, but some fucked up shit already went down. There have been some odd references to things that didn't quite happen in my Episode 2 playthrough though.

That is the worse fuckin episode in the series.

Well, depending on who was in your party.

If not, then episode one was the worse; you asshole, I can't believe you would do that to her.

Reading over the Target Wind Waker bundle rumors, the insider source claimed the sku had a $349.99 price.

Well fucking shit.  Head Up Their Ass Nintendo still reigns over their loser kindgdom, not Smart Nintendo.

I liked world's end I don't think it justified that 91% tbh, yeah the ending was meh

pacific rim is still my movie of the year

bread's done
Back