GGT 273 blames the PS4 for dot's upcoming diarrhea

i am more interested in Drakengard 3

announcement trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL6CMt_ReV4

Last edited by a moderator:
Drakengard 3 does look pretty sweet! Just picked up a Wii U Pro Afterglow controller for 8.99 at Best Buy since it was on clearance, they were out of the official ones for 9.99 but I'm really happy at this price, and I love my Afterglows on PS3 and 360 already.

Finally got some matches in GTA Online. Seems fun so far. Sometimes it's hard to get games going for missions though.

How do you play
708015_3708984.jpg

My Pokemon game says it might not get here until like halfway through next week, Amazon is usually good about this stuff, stupid saturday release messing with everything

My Pokemon game will be here saturday when I go get it from Gamestop.

To the Players, power.
Yeah, I would be getting it in store if I didn't have enough credit on Amazon to fully cover it, at least I have a bunch of other games to play for now anyways

Has Nintendo considered getting Marcus on board for some marketing for the Wii U?

They should. 

"Step your game up. Marcus, Wii U"

I like how indidawg timed not paying for xbox gold around  the time when we were supposed to co-op tomorrow. Its cool

Its bcuz he's going to play something with me instead tomorrow.

On PS3.

Which doesn't need Gold. Sorry bro.
Beyond two shits?

See what I did there? I added the word shit to the game title of a game which doesn't have the word shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back