GGT 273 blames the PS4 for dot's upcoming diarrhea

no, i rather take the few sentences review from site like metacritic.com, than sites like ign with their one page detailed review, which are obviously paid-off by sponsors/ certain gaming publishers.
Firstly, I can't tell if you are confused about what metacritic is, but it doesn't do it's own reviews and the few sentences it lists are excerpts/summaries from longer reviews from sites like IGN. If a review was only a few sentences long it wouldn't be very informative anyway.

And as stupid as IGN reviews can seem, that doesn't mean they are paid off. The reviewers there are just susceptible to their own hype as well as their own egos for getting lots of early exclusive reviews.

And claiming that MoH Warfighter deserves a better review than a Call of Duty game just tells me that I'm glad you aren't reviewing games. Even if you aren't into the COD series, it isn't hard to see that those games are pretty good at nailing that formula whereas MoH Warfighter is a shitty wannabe. So blindly hating COD for it's popularity doesn't make MoH Warfighter the better game and it doesn't mean COD doesn't do anything new while remaining within the structure that got it where it is. Not saying you should eat up IGN's hype-filled reviews, but you also shouldn't act as if their reviews are completely off the mark about any praise for a COD game.

Also, from most of the stuff YBX says I'm pretty he's either confused about a whole lot of stuff or that English isn't his first language. Maybe both in some cases.

Whoknows has always loved IGN so.

Come back to the GGT after a LONG hiatus and there is damn weaboo ass j-pop shat in the OP. You should all be ashamed.

Anyway, finished Binary Domain today. What a gem. Quite underrated.
Agreed with all.

Welcome back. Hows the west coast?
I don't think he came over afterall. At least that's what I gathered from casually looking at facebook.

So thoughtful of you Indignate.

I'm still disappointed I didn't buy Aliens while it was on sale. I kept saying I would, but never got around to it.
Oh, do you mean the MiB Aliens game?

Cuz you already have that, you know?

Just saying.

My ex asked me to give her a ride her lunch date with some other guy today

Life is great
Should have said yes and then got there and curb stomped that nigga yaddadamean? St8 gangsta. It's what Hank would have done.

Schilling could have made a comeback after KoA. I mean, his company was making a fantasy mmorpg.

Definitely would have been a big hit. Those kinds of games are rare.

Firstly, I can't tell if you are confused about what metacritic is, but it doesn't do it's own reviews and the few sentences it lists are excerpts/summaries from longer reviews from sites like IGN.  If a review was only a few sentences long it wouldn't be very informative anyway.

And as stupid as IGN reviews can seem, that doesn't mean they are paid off.  The reviewers there are just susceptible to their own hype as well as their own egos for getting lots of early exclusive reviews.

And claiming that MoH Warfighter deserves a better review than a Call of Duty game just tells me that I'm glad you aren't reviewing games.  Even if you aren't into the COD series, it isn't hard to see that those games are pretty good at nailing that formula whereas MoH Warfighter is a shitty wannabe.  So blindly hating COD for it's popularity doesn't make MoH Warfighter the better game and it doesn't mean COD doesn't do anything new while remaining within the structure that got it where it is.  Not saying you should eat up IGN's hype-filled reviews, but you also shouldn't act as if their reviews are completely off the mark about any praise for a COD game.
it is funny you guys keep bring up " blindly hating COD " .I can say the same for you guys as "call of duty fan boys who loves it". and when did i ever say i hated cod in my previous statement. ALl i ever gave was my opinion stating " i would rather play medal of honor warfighter, than call of duty if i had the choice.

it is funny you guys keep bring up " blindly hating COD " .I can say the same for you guys as "call of duty fan boys who loves it". and when did i ever say i hated cod in my previous statement. ALl i ever gave was my opinion stating " i would rather play medal of honor warfighter, than call of duty if i had the choice.

He brought it up like once.

Everyone knows Warfighter is a very poor clone of the COD forumla so it's easily assumed that people that go "yo dawg dat game is the shiznit over dat cod shit fuck yall" (actual   quote) is just doing it to be a rebel.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't love COD. I don't even play it. I have played enough of some of the games in the series to know that reviewers that praise the game aren't all being paid off. I know it's all the rage lately to hate on COD, but I'd rather have a reviewer that can back up their praise or criticisms with actual reasons rather than hating on Call of Duty for being Call of Duty.

And no, you didn't just say you would rather play MoH Warfighter, you said, "as bad as warfighter was, i rather play it than any call of duty", which implies that Warfighter was bad, but COD games are somehow even worse.

He brought it up like once.

Everyone knows Warfighter is a very poor clone of the COD forumla so it's easily assumed that people that go "yo dawg dat game is the shiznit over dat cod shit fuck yall" (actual   quote) is just doing it to be a rebel.
i am done arguing about this topic, it is not like ea is paying me money for defending their game. but it sure seems like some people in this thread is holding shares of stocks at activision. this is my last post regarding this.

i am done arguing about this topic, it is not like ea is paying me money for defending their game. but it sure seems like some people in this thread is holding shares of stocks at activision. this is my last post regarding this.
Wow, someone got upset quick. Haha!

Pretty sure the only person on this site that has Activision stock is Cheapy.

I'm not paid by comcept but I'll defend their game. Like whoknows defends his purchases of lost planet 3 and remember me.

I'm not paid by comcept but I'll defend their game. Like whoknows defends his purchases of lost planet 3 and remember me.
i am surprised capcom was even willing to shell out money for new ip like remember me.

Wow, someone got upset quick. Haha!

Pretty sure the only person on this site that has Activision stock is Cheapy.
i am not upset at all, haven't you heard the saying ""Arguing on the internet is like running at the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded."

MLdfslm.jpg

I beat Wind Waker HD. I watched Pokemon: The Origin. My Psychonauts figures will be here tomorrow. This thread is retarded. Bye now.

Last edited by a moderator:
KoA had a lot of balance issues and it felt like 75% of the world was left unfinished. It really wasn't a sign of good things to come.

Firstly, I can't tell if you are confused about what metacritic is, but it doesn't do it's own reviews and the few sentences it lists are excerpts/summaries from longer reviews from sites like IGN. If a review was only a few sentences long it wouldn't be very informative anyway.

And as stupid as IGN reviews can seem, that doesn't mean they are paid off. The reviewers there are just susceptible to their own hype as well as their own egos for getting lots of early exclusive reviews.

And claiming that MoH Warfighter deserves a better review than a Call of Duty game just tells me that I'm glad you aren't reviewing games. Even if you aren't into the COD series, it isn't hard to see that those games are pretty good at nailing that formula whereas MoH Warfighter is a shitty wannabe. So blindly hating COD for it's popularity doesn't make MoH Warfighter the better game and it doesn't mean COD doesn't do anything new while remaining within the structure that got it where it is. Not saying you should eat up IGN's hype-filled reviews, but you also shouldn't act as if their reviews are completely off the mark about any praise for a COD game.

Nice to some people who haven't jumped on the "I hate it because it's popular" bandwagon that is getting awfully crowded on gaming sites.

I continue to have issues with GTA Online timing out.

Godzilla_1954_by_Tankor89.jpg

How was Pokemon? I'm pretty interested in seeing it.
Trip down nostalgia lane. Fun going through the Red/Blue timeline again, but it's been forever for me. They do a lot of squeezing in of information between "episodes" but they cover damned near everything. Even getting fishing rods, the bike, etc. Some of the fights actually have some pretty legit animation too, which was the big draw for me. For anyone who wasn't going in with a prior love of Pokemon, it'd probably feel disjointed and rushed as hell, but everyone that watched it here had a blast.

I barely touched WWHD so far, darn Rune Factory....seems like someone really enjoyed it though!
Perfect balance of gameplay/graphic tweaks and time between now and my first playthrough back in the day. I couldn't put it down, man. Forgot how annoying the second-to-last boss could be, but otherwise I loved it front to back.

the only good godzilla movie was the one with matthrew broderick why didn't we ever get a sequel? spoilers one egg survived at the end

the only good godzilla movie was the one with matthrew broderick why didn't we ever get a sequel? spoilers one egg survived at the end
wasn't that the most recent american version produced/released so far, until the 2014 upcoming one releaseS?

Can't wait to try out Beyond tomorrow. If you don't want any story or real acting in your game just go play Cod or Bf4 u nubs. This game has Willem mothafukin Dafoe in it!

Can't wait to try out Beyond tomorrow. If you don't want any story or real acting in your game just go play Cod or Bf4 u nubs. This game has Willem mothafukin Dafoe in it!
i personally will be waiting for batman origins, so i can get my steelbook

bread's done
Back