GGT 276 Thinks That Legos Need To Be Real

Wanna bet?
chiyo-thumbsup.gif

I still have my SNES copy of Mega Man X. Why would I pay for something that I already have?
WOW

Actually it looks more like mega man powered up. I still have every copy of mega man on my shelf and I still backed mighty no9 god bless keiji infaune and his japanese face

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here I want that box. Hopefully its not sent via bubble mailer.

Bubble mailer from japan to us GG's box

Same here I want that box. Hopefully its not sent via bubble mailer.

Bubble mailer from japan to us GG's box
I had it at $20 up until the final hours where I just said fuck it and upped the pledge to get that final stretch goal.

I went the all digital route though.

It is cool.

You're being uncool by not playing it.

I mean Ammy in Marvel, so I don't have to play Okami to remain cool.

I just have to play of it.

Finished Leon's campaign in RE6. Based on the impressions at launch I expected it to be terrible. But really it wasn't bad. Not RE4 for sure, and definitely not really a horror game, but not a bad game either.

yup great game its a shame it flopped.

Hopefully we'll see Wesker Jr again before RE is rebooted

Finished Leon's campaign in RE6. Based on the impressions at launch I expected it to be terrible. But really it wasn't bad. Not RE4 for sure, and definitely not really a horror game, but not a bad game either.

Something doesn't have to be scary to be horror. RE6 is absolutely a horror game.

It sold pretty well. I wouldn't call it a flop, Capcpcom just didn't think it sold enough:

Capcom today released financial results for the year ended March 31, reporting that its Resident Evil 6 sold 4.9 million units (enough to be the fourth best-seller in company history), but still managed to disappoint.

bread's done
Back