GGT 282 Gives Action! an Extra Hour for his Birthday

I gave up on that game. I was close to finishing it but holy shit did those werehog parts suck.

I do agree though, the normal stages were fantastic but man, the amount of BS you had to deal with to get them....

2 or 3 are generally regarded as the best and most memorable mega man games. 5 or 8 was always the least liked of the classic series.

Whoknows obviously knows his mega man if he trolled with the answer of 5

I don't know why gunnm always has to remind me that he hates me.
9 is really good too but I say get the series on xbox classic or PS2 classic (unless you mean to buy them on 3DS) I like that they added the ability to switch weapons with the bumpers and they made the difficulty like what it was in the japanese versions. In america we get the easier versions we're so not kawaii

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I've only ever played 9 and one of the older ones - can't remember which. I was asking because I was interested in getting one of the 3DS since I have leftover credit. 

So, 2 or 3?

3 is my personal favorite. You watch maximillian and the guy who plays doom in assit me play mega man 2 the dr wily wars version which never came to america it was megadrive and somehing else http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djaRjWdNHBQ&list=PLkQQz0joyg7u1qtLpPy8O40nYQjqn0VBP

I'm waiting for them to release mega man V GBA on VC that game is so expensive to buy because its so rare.

Alright enough mega man random facts no one cares about I'm going to the gym

I gave up on that game. I was close to finishing it but holy shit did those werehog parts suck.

I do agree though, the normal stages were fantastic but man, the amount of BS you had to deal with to get them....
Just like get a save of gamefaqs and use that.

All the daytime stages you want.

The DLC was pretty good too.

Dazzler becomes president in the future and she gets killed by some magic dragon thing. I don't know

Thanks for t he spoilers I was kinda waiting for avengers 3 to introduce kid loki.

I don't think Dot left because of you.

You get people mad all the time and nobody ever leaves.

Except like Rei, and Uraizen, and Hank, and Mikey, and Jimbo, and Jake Heart, and Crotch, and Shrike.

Zeki, stop making people mad.

Oh, I tried out the PS4 at GS earlier. Played dat Knack. It felt really nice honestly and it tempted me.

._.
damn, you local gs already got ps4 in store already? i might head to my local gs, and bestbuy to see if they even have it in store.

So Joel, I'm sure you'll be happy to hear (as am I) that Podtoid isn't actually dead.
Wait, really? YAY! I'm so glad!

Did you guys hear that Lights is pregos?

Of course you didn't cuz Dot isn't here cuz Dot died.

Good job on that one, Lux.
Poor Lights.

I feel like Josh likes Chvrches.

Josh, Confirm or Deny.
I just listened to that video and goddamn, I like that song. First time I've ever heard of them.

I don't think Dot left because of you.

You get people mad all the time and nobody ever leaves.

Except like Rei, and Uraizen, and Hank, and Mikey, and Jimbo, and Jake Heart, and Crotch, and Shrike.

Zeki, stop making people mad.
I hope I never leave.

Oh, I tried out the PS4 at GS earlier. Played dat Knack. It felt really nice honestly and it tempted me.

._.
No shit, same. They unpacked it when I was there, so I just played for a couple of minutes and I really, really liked it more than I expected to. Ugh. If it was backwards compatible it wouldn't even be a question. I would just dump my PS3 and grab it.

No shit, same. They unpacked it when I was there, so I just played for a couple of minutes and I really, really liked it more than I expected to. Ugh. If it was backwards compatible it wouldn't even be a question. I would just dump my PS3 and grab it.
This so much. It's a shame it isn't backwards compatible. IMO it doesn't have the games to justify the purchase at release. In 3-4 months? Maybe.

._. Decisions....

like you'd be able to find one at release anyway.

Not that there's any point in waiting. $400 now or most likely $400 in 3-4 months.

bread's done
Back