GGT 292: The Official Final Fantasy XIII Strategy Thread

Ha, good to see someone mention that and not just all the Nintendo stuff I posted :p. But yeah, from the little I played so far I really enjoy the first one, hearing that it only gets better (at least up to Going Commando) is great, definitely looking forward to playing these games!

Yeah, I hope it will have a fair amount of characters and even online since the last few Musou games have had it, either way it's a day one for me though.

Zelda game does look fun! I'm indifferent about Rosalina but the way she plays looks pretty fun.

You can get the refurbs off on Nintendos Website, they come with a nunchuck as well. Motion Plus is needed in a fair amount of games and is nicer then the original controllers, I'd recommend one: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/324351-refurbished-wiimote-and-nunchuck-for-20-from-nintendo/

If you don't want refurbs you can watch for dingers on the Amazon Warehouse, I saw some of those Mario special edition ones show up for some good prices there.
i couldn't really get into rachet and clank series, i thought it was ok. i obviously would not have purchase the whole collection of r &c games.

bread's done
Back