GGT 296 Are The Only Ones That Went and Saw 47 Ronin

Bcv-SeBCYAArLaT.jpg
Bcv0RgPCMAAP3tH.jpg

No, GUNNM Dawg is right.

It's actually Zach.

I'm really surprised he caught that. He must be more into Leda than I thought. Probably even more than he is into Mega Man.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, GUNNM Dawg is right.

It's actually Zach.

I'm really surprised he caught that. He must be more into Leda than I thought. Probably even more than he is into Mega Man.
I mean I feel I know more about mega man himself at this point then he does.

That's dangerous territory you're entering there.
If I could like this post more then once...

Can't wait to download 47 Ronin Bluray rip. :bouncy:
Shoutouts to the hobbit,saving mr banks and american hustle ''releasing'' early ''online'' for ''free'' ''.''

why don't you have a mexican accent aren't you mexican? kinda odd

I didn't know I had a deep mexican accent how deep got a youtube video of someone talking that sounds like me?

I wouldn't say deep even though I already did.

Next time we're on Live, I get my friend on who lives in San Diego; you guys sound alike.

Shots Fired.

Cams are horrible. 

Thankfully Oscar season is coming up, so there are lots of quality rips "for your consideration." ^__^

J Law killin it big time! ^_^
Jude Law?

The bathroom seems to be a common theme. I like where this is going.

If I could like this post more then once...
You should unlike it, then like it again. You might break it though.

I didn't know I had a deep mexican accent how deep got a youtube video of someone talking that sounds like me?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOvyRjVQLjE

Someone please give me a good reason not to order FF13:LR Collectors Edition. I haven't spent that much on a game since either the MGS4 or DMC4 set. That artbook just seems SOOOO tempting.
Honestly I never buy special editions of anything, that's extra money that can go towards more games!

Applying to jobs/internships is exhausting in the worst way. Trying to apply only to real jobs until I get desperate, if I have to ever do another retail application questionnaire I might break my own skull open.

Cams are horrible.

Thankfully Oscar season is coming up, so there are lots of quality rips "for your consideration." ^__^
47 Ronin should win all the Oscars.

You should probably take your girl to see it.

In 3D.

Don't forget to buy popcorn and drinks as well.

Maybe some candy too.

hank isn't working in -5 degree weather to go to shitty $5 tuesday or seeing 47 ronin.

bread's done
Back