GGT 299 is full of professional children

black-wide-movies-knight-martin-lawrence-163996.jpg

I picked up AC4 today for my birthday present. I also got a free copy of MGS4 they were just going to throw away for some reason. Looks fine to me, though. Just doesn't have a case.

http://youtu.be/SLMJpHihykI

I also got a PSN card. Thinking of picking up Xillia.
Isn't that Ubi thing for free AC4 or cheap AC4 supposed to be tonight?

It's currently $30 on amazon, but that's still too much considering I haven't played a console/mainline AC since AC2.

What is the quality on the AC games? I only ever played 1 and it was fun but obviously had a ton of problems. At what point did the series get great (if it did)? How many of the 23 subtitled entries are skippable?

Isn't that Ubi thing for free AC4 or cheap AC4 supposed to be tonight?
It's currently $30 on amazon, but that's still too much considering I haven't played a console/mainline AC since AC2.
Yep! Supposed to be 8 eastern! And remember, if you get it for PS4 it comes with the season pass for the PS4 and PS3 versions.

Any of you people on here who don't have that Star Wars Jedi Knight collection on Steam should probably get in on that, some of the best games ever right there. Soooooooooooooo gooooooooood

I'm kinda the same way, I never really used my other case for anything major, but it just looks so cool with the Zelda design on it sitting there haha :p I mean, I hope the statue is cool and all and I'm sure I would have went crazy for it if it was something from like Zelda or F-Zero, but Vacuum Luigi as cool as he is wasn't worth me going coin crazy IMO

One would think that, but a lot of the people I saw in there were mentioning how they played the other ones and still didn't like this one :/ That thread goes off topic a lot haha, but it's fun to read!
I've been waiting for it to go down in price. Really would like to replay Jedi Knight 2 and Jedi Academy.

New Thread http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326065-ggt-300-goes-spelunking/

bread's done
Back