GGT 2o9 Plays Chubby Bunny wif Matt and Taryn! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
dRXPc.gif

[quote name='j-cart']Need more game talk in here.

Steam winter sale starts tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
Yep! Really hoping that KOTOR 1 and 2 and Republic Commando are on sale.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Yep! Really hoping that KOTOR 1 and 2 and Republic Commando are on sale.[/QUOTE]

KOTOR and KOTOR 2 have been on sale pretty regularly.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Yep! Really hoping that KOTOR 1 and 2 and Republic Commando are on sale.[/QUOTE]
yo maybe u should pick up a couple republic commando novels while your at it

[quote name='j-cart']We should start a stream where all we do is play shitty games that people gift us. We'll have enough content to provide ourselves endless entertainment.[/QUOTE]
One of these days I'm going to make a series of terrible decisions and wake up and realize that I've started LP threads for a dozen shitty games.

You know what I picked up and starting reading again? The Invisibles.

Talk about perfect timing with real world events :p

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='j-cart']Need more game talk in here.

Steam winter sale starts tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

what? My wallet hasn't had time to prepare.

[quote name='j-cart']You know what I picked up and starting reading again? The Invisibles.

Talk about perfect timing with real world events :p[/QUOTE]

The Morrison Series?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']KOTOR and KOTOR 2 have been on sale pretty regularly.[/QUOTE]
Seriously? I never go on Steam so I never know these things.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']yo maybe u should pick up a couple republic commando novels while your at it[/QUOTE]
Already have them and the game on xbox, I just wanted to get the game on PC.

[quote name='The Crotch']All of you are talking about Steam sales when GOG has Deus Ex, Thief, and Anachronox 75% off right now. For shame.[/QUOTE]

(1) Owned some of those for years, probably. Thanks to Steam sales. Maybe before GOG existed? Before I ever heard of GOG at least.

(2) Steam is the only answer for PC gaming, for me at least. I own so much shit in Steam that I don't want to keep track of it anywhere else. Ever.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Seriously? I never go on Steam so I never know these things.

Already have them and the game on xbox, I just wanted to get the game on PC.[/QUOTE]

If you want me to let you know what day they're on sale or whatever, just tell me your preferred notification method. :cool:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
(2) Steam is the only answer for PC gaming, for me at least. I own so much shit in Steam that I don't want to keep track of it anywhere else. Ever.
[/QUOTE]

I just make a Steam shortcut to anything I own not on Steam.

[quote name='ihadFG']I just make a Steam shortcut to anything I own not on Steam.[/QUOTE]

I don't care if Steam has a shortcut to it.
I care that Steam is where I go to find my games and download them.
Can I get my Blizzard downloads in Steam so I can get Starcraft at my will?

[quote name='j-cart']Origin is where it is at people, can't gift you things and crappy deals. That means less impact on my wallet :D[/QUOTE]
And sometimes half their catalogue for free!

But srsly, I can't find it in me to give a fuck about how I download and install a game.

Ask me more about Canadian slang nobody in Canada has ever used in a sentence.

EDIT: "Toque" (or "tuque") is totally a word though and shame on you for not asking about it.

[quote name='GUNNM']wrong gunm

sleep feels so good =][/QUOTE]

holy shit, their's two N's in your username. I also though it was some wierd coincidence that usernames were case sensitive.

[quote name='The Crotch']Ask me more about Canadian slang nobody in Canada has ever used in a sentence.

EDIT: "Toque" (or "tuque") is totally a word though and shame on you for not asking about it.[/QUOTE]

Just be quiet and go drink a bag of milk already.

Crotch, have you ever or do you still participate in Operation Red Nose?

If so, could I reserve you for this weekend? I plan to be smashed :D

[quote name='BlueScrote']holy shit, their's two N's in your username. I also though it was some wierd coincidence that usernames were case sensitive.[/QUOTE]
Well there's also a gunm who posts in here

[quote name='j-cart']Crotch, have you ever or do you still participate in Operation Red Nose?

If so, could I reserve you for this weekend? I plan to be smashed :D[/QUOTE]
'Fraid not. But wouldn't it make more sense to reserve someone who doesn't live in another country?

Not that I wouldn't mind being somewhere other than the Canadian prairies in winter for once.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I think INS got indignate. . .[/QUOTE]

Not yet.

[quote name='GUNNM']She should lay off from the food challenges for a little bit...[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure what that means but I think that I don't like it.

[quote name='GUNNM']Well there's also a gunm who posts in here[/QUOTE]

I know that. I used to think your username was GUNM and his was gunm. But in retrospective that doesn't make too much sense.

[quote name='GUNNM']Well there's also a gunm who posts in here[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it was kind of confusing at first.
You could always PM CheapyD and as for a name change. ;)

my name is from a manga I dunno where he's is from. James cameron was gonna do a movie on the manga this was before avatar became the top grossing move in the world

Played through the Leviathan DLC for ME3 last night and started up the Omega DLC.

Leviathan was pretty solid with some good firefights and a solid story. Omega is solid as well though I'm not far in that. Aria's biotic powers are pretty cool.

Leviathan would have been better if Shepard didn't act like the last two games never happened.

Gee, people sure are acting strange and creepy and out of character. It's almost like everyone is MIND CONTROLLED, but it's not like that's been a major plotpoint in everything I've done so far, right?

Assholes, don't get me started on Mass Effect again.

In other news, Steam sale is live and Natural Selection 2 is $9.99

Look at the said person's profile and scroll around on the right side. Should say "wishlist"

Also I think I am going to get a 4 pack of NA2. Who wants in? $7.50 a copy.

[quote name='j-cart']Assholes, don't get me started on Mass Effect again.[/QUOTE]
Get drunk one night and start screenshot LPs of every game you've ever disliked.

IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO GET IT OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back