GGT 30 comes free with PSN+

[quote name='seanr1221']Does that mean my post get taken away after the GGT closes?[/QUOTE]
No! Only Jesus' posts. It's a great value that way.

Finished Lost Planet and SMG2 today. I got a total of 10 gamerscore in LP for completing it on normal.

SMG2 was amazing though.

I finished Alan Wake last night, it was good times.

Haven't played much today except Afterburner, MM10 and a couple of games of BF:BC2.

I also watched the new Puppet Master movie, it was ok but needed moar Jester.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Finished Lost Planet and SMG2 today. I got a total of 10 gamerscore in LP for completing it on normal.[/QUOTE]

I hate when games don't have a trophy/achievement system based off of beating certain enemies/chapters. For example I played through all of WKC's story and only got 4% of the trophies. Just really disappointing.

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']I hate when games don't have a trophy/achievement system based off of beating certain enemies/chapters. For example I played through all of WKC's story and only got 4% of the trophies. Just really disappointing.[/QUOTE]
Yea, some games Achievements are just a joke. Me and my friends have been playing Dead or Alive 4 since it came out with the launch of the 360... and out of all of us my one friend has the highest points at 400.

K, I think I'm done with Peace Walker... unlocked the Date with Kaz and I'm worn out... over 45 hours of play... geeze.

Time to focus on Yakuza 3 now as I'm enjoying it quite a bit... spent 2 hours doing side quests a few nights ago.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']K, I think I'm done with Peace Walker... unlocked the Date with Kaz and I'm worn out... over 45 hours of play... geeze.

Time to focus on Yakuza 3 now as I'm enjoying it quite a bit... spent 2 hours doing side quests a few nights ago.[/QUOTE]

That's a work week right there.

Started and finished season 1 of Black Lagoon today.... so I'm gonna start The Second Barrage ^_^

I like when there's good anime to watch.

Maybe I'll play games tomorrow.

I just finished the first boss fight against the tank in Peace Walker, getting the hang of it now though I imagine I'll still be playing it in a year at the rate I'm playing. I still wish there were a proper cover/shoot mechanic.

Some of the little sandboxes they set up remind me of VR Missions (speaking of which, why the eff isn't that on PSN yet)

[quote name='diddy310']I just finished the first boss fight against the tank in Peace Walker, getting the hang of it now though I imagine I'll still be playing it in a year at the rate I'm playing. I still wish there were a proper cover/shoot mechanic.

Some of the little sandboxes they set up remind me of VR Missions (speaking of which, why the eff isn't that on PSN yet)[/QUOTE]

Never understood why anyone liked the VR missions. :whistle2:?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Never understood why anyone liked the VR missions. :whistle2:?[/QUOTE]

I just like that hunter/prey mechanic in games. Deception, Hitman, and Batman Arkham Asylum all did it very well.

Here's an area full of targets, here are your tools - now go have fun while trying to make them dead.

[quote name='RchrdJ']Person 3 Portable and Patapon 3 multiplayer demo tomorrow! Anyone else playing either?[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I didn't know this. Been looking forward to P3P since I haven't actually been able to dive into the franchise yet.

Patapon should be nuts.

[quote name='diddy310']I just like that hunter/prey mechanic in games. Deception, Hitman, and Batman Arkham Asylum all did it very well.

Here's an area full of targets, here are your tools - now go have fun while trying to make them dead.[/QUOTE]

Batman AA is the only game I've ever had that click with me while playing.

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']Holy effin shit Swype is AMAZING.[/QUOTE]

is that a new game?

Hey I already made a GGT Plus thread. >_<

This must be part of the bonus subscription. :p

Played a bunch of PC games last night since we were spending the night at the grandparents' (brought my laptop over). The kids' played a lot of DS. My son really enjoys Super Mario Brothers DS.

I'm not sure what I'll do today...maybe play more Borderlands on PC, or maybe I will play FFXIII.

[quote name='gunm']Hey I already made a GGT Plus thread. >_<

This must be part of the bonus subscription. :p

Played a bunch of PC games last night since we were spending the night at the grandparents' (brought my laptop over). The kids' played a lot of DS. My son really enjoys Super Mario Brothers DS.

I'm not sure what I'll do today...maybe play more Borderlands on PC, or maybe I will play FFXIII.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you're gonna wanna get that fixed sooner rather than later. Before the damage is permanent. :lol:

People are still voting for me on the tester website even though I deleted all my stuff. Really considering going back just for the heck of it.

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']People are still voting for me on the tester website even though I deleted all my stuff. Really considering going back just for the heck of it.[/QUOTE]

Why not?

And Bear, I was thinking the same thing about DOA4 but then I looked and I have 745 achievement points. Didn't realize I got that many. The survival ones are a pain in the ass.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Why not?

And Bear, I was thinking the same thing about DOA4 but then I looked and I have 745 achievement points. Didn't realize I got that many. The survival ones are a pain in the ass.[/QUOTE]

Damn you crazy mo! The thing about fighting game Achievements/unlockables is that I DON'T want to play Single player... if you make a fighting game make at least 80% of the achievements obtainable in Versus. And making the majority of the characters/stages locked is a joke. I'm glad that trend is dying though now indays.

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']People are still voting for me on the tester website even though I deleted all my stuff. Really considering going back just for the heck of it.[/QUOTE]
Stay in it! It would be cool to see a GGTer on the show. I actually just finished Season 1 with my gf today and it was actually a good reality "game show". I'm excited for Season 2.

You might as well stay in there...I'll vote for ya.

Holy freakin moly. 36 votes already :O So pumped now. Luckily, the wolf research thing wouldn't even be starting until next year, so even if I don't make it, that option will still be open.

Well, Rogue Warrior was just about worth the 7.99 from Gamefly I would say. Played on easy since the cover system is pretty bad, ran through it in 3 hours, and got 29 trophies.

One awesome glitch - I ran towards an enemy and got killed but triggered a cutscene at the same time, so after the cutscene I was controlling the player characters corpse. The camera was situated inside his head so I had to look through the eye sockets and mouth to find my way over to the level exit.

It's still going for 650 on Goozex, so a really nice flip there.

Hi GGT :)

So I've never played any of the MGS games and wanted to play the fourth one with somewhat of a knowledge of the series so I started reading a lot of summaries on the main plot points and deyamn; that is some confusing shit. I think I'm getting it though... No I'm not.

bread's done
Back