GGT 315 Welcomes You to the Future!

Well they do have a team http://io9.com/disney-appoints-a-group-to-determine-a-new-official-st-1497893812 George lucas used Expanded universe stuff in the prequels like he got the name for Kashyyyk but only the name
Yep, I know they have people that are/have went through everything to determine what is now canon/non canon, but I was just taking a guess that they won't focus as much on the books, just because they don't want to shove all that stuff into a 3 set movie when they really could make a whole bunch more out of it. Who knows though!

Also, you ever get that update for PvZ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, I know they have people that are/have went through everything to determine what is now canon/non canon, but I was just taking a guess that they won't focus as much on the books, just because they don't want to shove all that stuff into a 3 set movie when they really could make a whole bunch more out of it. Who knows though!

Also, you ever get that update for PvZ?
I agree they wont want to take all the content thats already there and seeing how abrams did star trek so different, he may make a whole new story.

yeah you guys arent online

I agree they wont want to take all the content thats already there and seeing how abrams did star trek so different, he may make a whole new story.

yeah you guys arent online
True, we will have to wait and see!

Weird, it tells me you aren't on....says "Last Seen: Home"

what they'd do? Go back to the web having to be attached to an physical object?

Did you hear about the DOFP and spider man 2 thing? I looked it up wasn't even anything big
Yep, and I wouldn't have a problem with it except that it's just not as fun to me that way. It feels like an impediment.

I did! And I was super fucking disappointed to find that it wasn't a big deal. Ugh.

Guess who got hit on and got those digits in Dota tonight?

Me.

I did.

It happened in the span of 40 seconds and I pretty much did not say a thing.

I feel sorry for women.

And to an extent, those very desperate guys.

I did the first tutorial for Tokyo Jungle and I can already tell it was worth a dollar! Looks like there is just a real lot of stuff to unlock as well :D

jcart told me to tell everyone that he isn't dead, but he isn't alive either...

Also, good games of DotA2 last night Indignate. :bouncy:

As far as other gaming stuff I've been doing lately, I started up Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, and the game is seriously really strange for me because I'm a huge fan of A Link to the Past and replayed it a ton when I was a kid (probably one of my most played games behind Chrono Trigger), so it's kind of eerie to play a game that has an overworld which mimics that game so closely but is a totally different game. I've also been playing Diablo when I get time, and I ordered Pikmin 2 and 3 which I might start up when I finish up at least some game that I'm currently working on, haha, although I should probably get back to Xenoblade since I really don't want to restart that game and do any of the ungodly amount of quests that game contains again.
I bought Pikmin 3 but haven't played it yet. Also I never finished the original or even played the sequel. I hear Pikmin 3 is better with the Wii Remote but unfortunately my general gaming setup isn't great for using the wiimote as a pointer (distance between couch and sensor).

Oh yea so, me, moey and beetles bro played some PvZ on xbone last night and we had fun. Xbros for life dawg! 

Oh yea, I was watchin dat Anita Sarkeesian girl and she tells u how many times Zelda and Peach got kidnapped. Girls dont play games so i dont know y she does those vids, lol.

I bought Pikmin 3 but haven't played it yet. Also I never finished the original or even played the sequel. I hear Pikmin 3 is better with the Wii Remote but unfortunately my general gaming setup isn't great for using the wiimote as a pointer (distance between couch and sensor).
It controls just fine on the gamepad, that's what I use when I play that even though I can use a Wiimote if I want, so it shouldn't be that bad to get used to at least.

Oh yea so, me, moey and beetles bro played some PvZ on xbone last night and we had fun. Xbros for life dawg!

Oh yea, I was watchin dat Anita Sarkeesian girl and she tells u how many times Zelda and Peach got kidnapped. Girls dont play games so i dont know y she does those vids, lol.
Hey, Princess Zelda was on our team in PvZ as well though :eek:

It controls just fine on the gamepad, that's what I use when I play that even though I can use a Wiimote if I want, so it shouldn't be that bad to get used to at least.

Oh yea i forgot about Zelda, she was healing ppl but thats it :D

So my gaming spree last night narrowed the backlog of some stuff I ended up not liking.

Brothers A Tale of Two Sons I found too boring and puzzle focused, and awkward controlling two characters at once.

The Unfinished Swan was a semi-neat concept, but got boring fast.

Rain was alright. I may keep at it, but like most stealth games it's a lot if trial and error bs running from enemies and dying until you figure out where to hide.

Puppeteer I'll probably keep chipping away at as it's pretty cool as far as platformers go. The button prompts for boss fights etc are kind of lame, and way too many cutscenes between every level so far (finished act 1).

Otherwise I played more of P4G and got to where it opens up more and I'm enjoying that a ton. That will be the main game I play for a while. I'll probably pick up The Show 2014 for PS4 in a couple weeks--I may just give Gamefly a try rather than buying it.

Guess who got hit on and got those digits in Dota tonight?

Me.

I did.

It happened in the span of 40 seconds and I pretty much did not say a thing.

I feel sorry for women.

And to an extent, those very desperate guys.
1o9tKzN.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Everyone remember zelda is a nine year old girl who can heal a lot, we got to play some online games agian sometime had a blast hunting snakey. :lol:

bread's done
Back