GGT 317 needs $500 million to stay afloat for the next ten years

Nice spoiler.

Mo is going to be so upset if he reads that.
Ctrl-F: Spoiler saw this post, didn't read above post. Not getting HIMYM'd again!

Mo, I was kidding, dude.
I shouldn't have started that post with "I don't care what anyone else says", does sound kinda douchey :/. I mainly just quoted you since you brought up Marvel and wanted to write that out since I was gonna make a post about the finale anyways since I watched it. And when I write about something I enjoyed I will tend to write a lot.....haha, didn't mean to come off as making it feel like you were wrong or anything like that.

I just know a lot of people stopped watching Shield after a few episodes and do think that it's worth giving another shot and honestly is a really good show now.

I shouldn't have started that post with "I don't care what anyone else says", does sound kinda douchey :/. I mainly just quoted you since you brought up Marvel and wanted to write that out since I was gonna make a post about the finale anyways since I watched it. And when I write about something I enjoyed I will tend to write a lot.....haha, didn't mean to come off as making it feel like you were wrong or anything like that.

I just know a lot of people stopped watching Shield after a few episodes and do think that it's worth giving another shot and honestly is a really good show now.
Not douchey at all, man. Just didn't want you to think I was ripping on shit. I personally never got around to starting Shield. Definitely on my list, but I want to see Winter Soldier first. I'd hate to accidentally spoil myself on one with the other. My friends who watch all love the turn it took around the time that movie came out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shield is better now, but that's not saying much since it was pretty bad in the beginning.

Plus how sad is it that the only way a show about Shield could get better was by
disbanding Shield

Last edited by a moderator:
Not douchey at all, man. Just didn't want you to think I was ripping on shit. I personally never got around to starting Shield. Definitely on my list, but I want to see Winter Soldier first. I'd hate to accidentally spoil myself on one with the other. My friends who watch all love the turn it took around the time that movie came out.
We're all good!

Yeah, I would highly recommend seeing Winter Soldier before the crossover episode but if you see it before starting the series in general that's good as well. They did so much better with that one then the Thor 2 crossover (note: was bad).

I'm interesting in seeing how you feel about it though.

Shield is better now, but that's not saying much since it was pretty bad in the beginning.

Plus how sad is it that the only way a show about Shield could get better was by
disbanding Shield
It's nice to see a show that started off not so good start getting good and not just staying mediocre at least like a lot of shows do, but yeah it is kind of funny that's how they made the show start getting better.

They should disband the Avengers in Avengers 2.

Which they probably will. Gotta have the second movie end with everything looking bad. Thanks Dark Knight

They should disband the Avengers in Avengers 2.

Which they probably will. Gotta have the second movie end with everything looking bad. Thanks Dark Knight
Or they could go the comic book route, and add a whole bunch of characters into the Avengers, so that every single character can at one point be an Avenger! That way, you'll be going to see an Avengers movie whenever a new Marvel flick comes out!

bread's done
Back