GGT 320: Out With The Old, In With The Alts

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Dead Rising 3 might be coming to steam...

i don't have to get an xbox one anymore lol

ugh, i don't wanna talk about it

i still feel like shit

BpUVfdkIIAADfBN.jpg

Nobody here is playing Wildstar right? I guess the only person would probably be Luxuria and maybe Panzer but I haven't seen them talk about it so...

Icebeast and I are going to play it for at least seven days until my pass runs out. I think he has a couple more passes if anybody else wants to get in on it.

or he doesn't. I don't know. I shouldn't advertise his shit.

If he does, I'll join in. I'm pretty swamped with school work this weekend though but I'm sure I can fit in time for it. I didn't bother getting the game since I didn't know anyone that was moderately interested in the game. 

I didn't really like any of those ear options.

Plus, no toenail polish options.

Lame game.

where's your sub emoticons? I don't know if I want to part $4 if you don't have good sub emoticons
They're all just pictures of Leda.

Last edited by a moderator:
X-23 didn't work though. It isn't the same without the hyphen.

I'm just gonna change it to Mega Man when I get back on later cuz after my seven days are up, I'm going to abandon it just like Capcom.

So Dead Rising 3 might be coming to steam...

i don't have to get an xbox one anymore lol
False, E3 is gonna kick people who think this in the FACEHOLE

@Mo: I'll order MH3 today which means I'll have it sometime next week. Get ready for some huntin'.
YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, hunt hunt hunt hunt hunt. Also I can definitely Kart online if you want.

Everyone is welcome to play MK8 and MH3 if they see Brandon on.
False, if you are terrible at hunting I may not play with you.

so is 3ds the same way are the 3ds codes gone for friends list?
Yuu have one NNID that you use on both Wii U and 3DS, but on the 3DS you still need the friend code for the system to add each other, but only that one code.

Yup no point in owning an xbox one if all the IP's are coming to steam. I'll still buy an MGS xbox one themed doe

I'm going through my NES/SNES/Genesis/GB stuff for the Retron tomorrow, and I'm pretty excited to play some of this stuff again, I know I still have the systems but they can't hook up to my main TV easily so it's been a while. I have like a whole bunch of the SNES/Genesis Super Hero games! Should be a fun time.

Yup no point in owning an xbox one if all the IP's are coming to steam. I'll still buy an MGS xbox one themed doe
Wow, I guess playing with Mo isn't even worth anything anymore :'(

I'm going through my NES/SNES/Genesis/GB stuff for the Retron tomorrow, and I'm pretty excited to play some of this stuff again, I know I still have the systems but they can't hook up to my main TV easily so it's been a while. I have like a whole bunch of the SNES/Genesis Super Hero games! Should be a fun time.

Wow, I guess playing with Mo isn't even worth anything anymore :'(
I can say the xbox one was an awesome purchase that I don't regret.

Lololol cooping in the ggt
That hasn't happened since 1943 when the ggters before us took down hitler

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back