GGT 321 Has The Avengers and Retron Team Up To Prevent Co-op!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you guys said injustice had better netcode than MK9?  I had some real bullshit matches today where it said I had full connection and just huge input delay.

Today has been a good day! I finished 3D Classics: Kirby's Adventure this morning and I loved it! I've never played many Kirby games and now I feel like I've been super missing out all this time!

I've also been playing Final Fantasy X for the last few hours. It has been a ton of fun. That game starts out a lot slower than I remember, though.

When do they announce legacy of kain hd collection and mega man 11 at E3

Last edited by a moderator:
So Skype starts tomorrow at 9 PST sharp!

We're going to have a 30 min pregame show to talk about what everyone is wearing.

Then a postgame wrap up on each conference to talk about what better plays could have been made and how Leonardo DiCaprio got gipped yet again.

We're going to have a 30 min pregame show to talk about what everyone is wearing.

Then a postgame wrap up on each conference to talk about what better plays could have been made and how Leonardo DiCaprio got gipped yet again.
Is it gonna start at 9 PST all three (or four or how many) days E3 is?

Tomorrow is the only day with press conferences. Microsoft starts at 9:30. EA at 12. Ubi at 3. Sony at 6.

Tuesday does have Nintendo Direct at 9 though. I don't really care if I catch that one or not. Depends on if other people want to be up for it.

Tomorrow is the only day with press conferences. Microsoft starts at 9:30. EA at 12. Ubi at 3. Sony at 6.

Tuesday does have Nintendo Direct at 9 though. I don't really care if I catch that one or not. Depends on if other people want to be up for it.
I'll be home for Sony's conference, so I'll be down to Skype for that one

LH9yfSy.jpg

Is everyone ready for E3?

Wow, can't believe Zeki was lying about the things you were saying in an effort to turn us against each other.

I'm so done with him for the 27th time.

Wow, can't believe Zeki was lying about the things you were saying in an effort to turn us against each other.

I'm so done with him for the 27th time.
I know, he likes people angry. Its why he makes multiple accounts so he can argue with himself and like all his own comments.

No borderlands?
Nah, I'm trying to play something that I haven't in a while.

When do they announce legacy of kain hd collection and mega man 11 at E3
Hopefully soon!

I have Tuesday and Wednesday off, so I'll be on Skype or whatever during E3
YAY!

I'm going to try to be there tomorrow for the first conference. I really want to be there for all of them, but I'm pretty doubtful that I'll be able to be there for more than the first couple. I miss you all.

Today was really rough. Feels like my family is tearing itself apart and slowly dying without my Mom alive and I feel responsible for everything.

Today has been a good day! I finished 3D Classics: Kirby's Adventure this morning and I loved it! I've never played many Kirby games and now I feel like I've been super missing out all this time!

I've also been playing Final Fantasy X for the last few hours. It has been a ton of fun. That game starts out a lot slower than I remember, though.
Kirby games are some of my favorite, I definitely recommend basically all of the game. Fun gameplay, the powers are usually pretty neat, and the music is amazing! Not to mention some great level designs.

Also, yeah the intro to FFX is pretty long.....still fun, just takes a while :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back