GGT 321 Has The Avengers and Retron Team Up To Prevent Co-op!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in for most of what I saw today.

Come on.

v8m8zfrp4n4jg1yfj01g.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
so monolith X is basically xenoblade chronicle X. i wonder how much gamestop will charge for a reprint this time for  xenoblade chronicle X , when they sell out of their first run copies like  xenoblade chronicle

Type 0 looked interesting the other day when indignate was playing it, I may buy it for the one

Soon I will need to become a prostitute to pay for my video games

This zelda game doesn't look bad but I'm not into these type of games.

Someone on twitter said they're going to announce another 3ds game?

Another strike for me. I haven't liked...pretty much any of them. I think D-Arts nailed 'em.
S.H. arts is doing a zero one it just looks like kotobukiya's zero so I won't be buying that. Yea d-arts did an amazing job I'm glad I was able to buy some before they got ridiculous in price. I was able to buy comic con X and Zero prototype 2 back when amazon had them for $50 now they're over $100 each.

S.H. arts is doing a zero one it just looks like kotobukiya's zero so I won't be buying that. Yea d-arts did an amazing job I'm glad I was able to buy some before they got ridiculous in price. I was able to buy comic con X and Zero prototype 2 back when amazon had them for $50 now they're over $100 each.
Dang, I haven't checked back in on the values. Far as I know, I've got all of them except the Comicon X. I'll prolly end up grabbing their MMZ Zero too, even though I'm STILL WAITING on Vile's Ride Armor.

Dang, I haven't checked back in on the values. Far as I know, I've got all of them except the Comicon X. I'll prolly end up grabbing their MMZ Zero too, even though I'm STILL WAITING on Vile's Ride Armor.
The only one that is really fucking expensive is the anime X one.

Mario Party 10 confirmed to be in the style of 9, which a shared "car" instead of individual movement. From the trailer it also seems to not be incorporating switch-who-has-the-gamepad style asymmetrical play like in Nintendoland, in favor of having a fifth player control Bowser vs everyone else.

Really disappointing. I think Nintendo generally deserves more credit than they get, but when they insist on reusing concepts universally hated by critics and fans, I don't know what they're doing.

Mario Party 10 confirmed to be in the style of 9, which a shared "car" instead of individual movement. From the trailer it also seems to not be incorporating switch-who-has-the-gamepad style asymmetrical play like in Nintendoland, in favor of having a fifth player control Bowser vs everyone else.

Really disappointing. I think Nintendo generally deserves more credit than they get, but when they insist on reusing concepts universally hated by critics and fans, I don't know what they're doing.
The bowser thing seems kind of interesting, but yeah I'm really disappointed with that movement style. It must have sold well enough that they are sticking with it I guess?

They should just release an HD bundle of the old ones, and add online or something/

Unless you want to come out on the PC, I'm still going to play my translated copy of Type-0 that I got legally in the most legal of ways.

That's weird though that a port of a Vita game is only going to current gen when it should be able to run on everything even consoles like the Dreamcast.

Square is weird.

You ever watch this version?

Wasn't bad
I remember watching it here and there. Enough so that I remember the final scene where it shows everyone including Gambit and I was like "wtf you never had him join you assholes."

I mean, the show brought us X-23 so you know.

Unless you want to come out on the PC, I'm still going to play my translated copy of Type-0 that I got legally in the most legal of ways.

That's weird though that a port of a Vita game is only going to current gen when it should be able to run on everything even consoles like the Dreamcast.

Square is weird.

I remember watching it here and there. Enough so that I remember the final scene where it shows everyone including Gambit and I was like "wtf you never had him join you assholes."

I mean, the show brought us X-23 so you know.
ah couldn't remember if x-23 was in it or not. I remember shitty spyke who was in x-3 and died

spoilers

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back