GGT 322 wins E3 2014

a1A3jAP_460sa_v1.gif

I actually play a lot of things on there. And it has too many games. I have a Vita backlog. :p

Want to talk about no games? PS4 and XB1 have no games......yet. :whistle2:

I also prefer fighters on Vita over any console.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually play a lot of things on there. And it has too many games. I have a Vita backlog. :p

apparently not charlie murder

I do have a backlog on my xbox one, but I have backlog on every console so doesn't really mean anything
Is this because Mo doesn't allow you to play any x1 games? Otherwise I have no clue what else to say. You could beat all games on X1/ps4 in a couple of weeks or less.

I've started crafting steam badges.

I make more money selling off the two summer steam cards I get for making a badge then I do for selling that a games cards.

This is my reasoning.

Vita is all I mainly play. Haters.

Been looking to buy another. And why is my signature messed up?
Weirdo!

You use the same site I do, mine messed up before and I had to go and make a new one to get it to be back to what it was.

Weirdo!

I have a lot of X1 games, 15 on disc and then a fair amount of digital ones as well.

Weirdo!

Otherwise I have no clue what else to say. You could beat all games on X1/ps4 in a couple of weeks or less.
If you have no life and only play video games, maybe? Or if you hate multiplayer and have no friends? (See, I can too!)

One of Nick's costumes in that Dead Rising DLC does Dante's Million Dollars as his super.
One of Annies does the same thing.

Lol name 15 games that have more content to last more than a couple weeks. Sports dont count its the same repetitive stuff.

You must own ALL the games out. :p

Lol name 15 games that have more content to last more than a couple weeks. Sports dont count its the same repetitive stuff.

Witcher1 and 2

Mass Effect Trilogy

Dragon Age 1 and 2

WatchDogs

GTA IV and V

Diablo 3

Resident Evil 6

Lost Planet 3

Oblivion

Skyrim

Fallout 3

Fallout New Vegas

Borderlands 1 and 2

Dark Souls

Minecraft

Hmmmmm, I never said they were all super long games. But stuff like Battlefield, Titanfall, Forza, PvZ, Trials, Assassins Creed, Killer Instinct, can all last me a long time. Obviously some of the stuff like Wolfenstein or MGS won't but I still enjoyed playing them. But like I mentioned I do a lot of multi, I actually don't have the main sports games or CoD, so I can't have everything :p

What happens when Microsoft Corporation buys Capcom Co., Ltd?

What does Zeki do then?
Would be funny, sounds like only a Japanese company can actually buy it though?

I'm fighting so hard not to buy too many games right now and dat steam sale is calling me. I could barely resist Papers, Please last night, so I don't know how I'll resist anything else that goes on sale.

I want you to give it to Zeki.

But he says he probably can't run it even though he can run Sonic Generations.

So, I don't know, man. I don't know.

bread's done
Back