GGT 324 Announces Their Farewell Tour

skull kid still isn't confirmed for playable? hes like  the only thing people liked in majora's mask other then the moon

I would love to play as dead link from twilight's princess

Last edited by a moderator:
skull kid still isn't confirmed for playable? hes like the only thing people liked in majora's mask other then the moon

I would love to play as dead link from twilight's princess
That would be pretty cool, definitely a better choice than someone like Agitha :/

zeldamm_tingle.jpg

Just 100% Guacamelee, have all of the achievements but hard mode. Probably not gonna jump right into that instantly but it's something I'll do another playthrough of at some point in time. Really good game and it was a great addition to the Games with Gold program.

Just 100% Guacamelee, have all of the achievements but hard mode. Probably not gonna jump right into that instantly but it's something I'll do another playthrough of at some point in time. Really good game and it was a great addition to the Games with Gold program.
awesome game was ready to drop 15 on it well stolen 15 but it was free bank you based Microsoft

I can't believe Amazing Spidey 2 is so goddamn bad. I mean, they had a pretty good start with the first game, so I have no idea what the fuck went wrong between games. I don't think I've ever hated web swinging this much. And Peter looks like Randy Orton.
I dun tol yo dum azz

Now here's some more advice read she hulk

only one analog stick must be hard to play shitty games like time and eternity with its already bad camera angles

Alien isolation getting awesome pre order dlc where you play as Ripley and crew, now I have to get this game. Hopefully its rated better than colonial marines.

I've only used Storm, Hawkeye, Ghost Rider, and Loki.

Loki is pretty dope. I really want to start playing Squirrel Girl cuz she seems amazing.

squirrel girl bodied deadpool thats all I know of her what a shitty name

DLC comes out this month its supposedly shitte we'll see how that goes.

Stopped playing after NG++++.
What do you think of this Lords Of The Fallen game coming out? Since it looks like a Dark Souls wannabe, I'm kinda interested, especially since it's coming to the One.

bread's done
Back