GGT 329 is the Loniest Number That it'll Ever Do

Status
Not open for further replies.
BvHXI5JCEAEYAId.jpg
BvHXFK_CIAEbAyW.jpg
BvHTSfxCEAAwS5_.jpg

So I'm off to a pretty good start on the WiiU. I've got Pikmin 3 and Game and Wario now. I'm trying to get a copy of WW next. Monday I'll be using some B2G1 coupons at GS and I'll get Batman AC Armored Edition, Lego Movie Game, NG3 Razor's Edge, Scribblenauts Unlimited, and Tekken Tag 2. I also have another B2G1 that works for all games, but I'm having a really hard time deciding on what to get besides Super Mario 3D World.

So I'm off to a pretty good start on the WiiU. I've got Pikmin 3 and Game and Wario now. I'm trying to get a copy of WW next. Monday I'll be using some B2G1 coupons at GS and I'll get Batman AC Armored Edition, Lego Movie Game, NG3 Razor's Edge, Scribblenauts Unlimited, and Tekken Tag 2. I also have another B2G1 that works for all games, but I'm having a really hard time deciding on what to get besides Super Mario 3D World.
I got a Wii U a few weeks ago and made out pretty good. $200 plus shipping for a refurbished 32 gig system with Nintendoland. Got Mariokart 8 at a Target sale for $45 with the free game (Windwaker). Plus I used the Nintendo Club coins to get Paper Mario. Spent less than $300. I'll pick up Shovel Knight once my backlog thins out a bit more.

I got a Wii U a few weeks ago and made out pretty good. $200 plus shipping for a refurbished 32 gig system with Nintendoland. Got Mariokart 8 at a Target sale for $45 with the free game (Windwaker). Plus I used the Nintendo Club coins to get Paper Mario. Spent less than $300. I'll pick up Shovel Knight once my backlog thins out a bit more.
Nice! I was try to wait with the whole backlog thing being kinda out of control (thanks, digital!), but I just said fuck it and am going HAM. Thanks to this whole Target thing and the GS boosting their trade values I should be getting a 32 gig bundle with quite a few games for just a little over $250.

how is kojima such a based god? nigga makes a flash game on ms paint and its better then anything capcom has released in 15 years

oh wow you said fuck twitch too/

Someone made mega man on hitbox already, rude

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have an SSD hard drive in their PS3?

I just have the PS3 for exclusives, but Uncharted 3's stuttering is noticeable (voluntarily waiting 30 seconds when entering a new room for the stock HDD to catch up). Is The Last of Us like this on stock HDD's? (waiting for game of the year edition for TLOU on PS3)

PS

Why are SSDs still pretty high? It's not like they're spinning a goddamn disc at 5400 times a minute (amazing stuff in itself).

Last edited by a moderator:
Who the fuck needs their past avatar lives when you can just go talk to Iroh whenever the hell you want.

I like that Tenzin was outmatching Zaheer, fuckin airbending master right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back