GGT 331 Is Remastering All Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is he doing constatine 2? That's like the only good movie hes been in

He's like this generations nick cage

Last edited by a moderator:
I played time and eternity and couldn't pass the tentacle rape scene. Do I save my kawaii energy for before or after the train bukakke gang rape level?

"Not going to lie, I'm glad that Destiny is getting mediocre scores, because it is a mediocre game. I honestly have not sold it yet because my dad and I are playing it, but I really don't recommend it to anyone. The game is fun, but it reminds me too much of Operation Raccoon City, which means that it's just not a good game." - Some twitter account

This is why no one believes you when you say that Zeki starts everything.

It's obviously you and your misquoting.

I enjoy Destiny, I haven't gotten to the end yet but for what it is it's enjoyable, it may have been overhyped but my friends list has been playing it like crazy. It should be a good game to have while waiting for the Halo collection and the other games in between. 

m5ulpxb85uvd0yemp5sy.gif
Yyuo76j.gif

What is she doing with the towel? If she is drying off why is she already wearing clothing? Unless she got wet with her clothing on? These are must answer questions.

Watched quite a bit of the Smash treehouse yesterday.  Seems much faster paced than brawl which can only be a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back