GGT 339 PS4 sucks XBone sucks PC sucks Fire Emblem Sucks let's play Smash

I'm having my own problem with Smash. I bought the digital copy and I have an issue where it continually freezes at the title screen on boot up and locks up my console. I don't know why it's happening, but my WiiU isn't getting hot or anything and it's a new console (only bought it in August) so I really don't know why it's happening.

whoknows, you forgot the film scroll. Also, it's just overall better to use the whole body silhouette.

photo-thumb-21486.png

hyperblue

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm having my own problem with Smash. I bought the digital copy and I have an issue where it continually freezes at the title screen on boot up and locks up my console. I don't know why it's happening, but my WiiU isn't getting hot or anything and it's a new console (only bought it in August) so I really don't know why it's happening.
I also have a newer Wii U and digital copy of Smash. Mine has never completely frozen at the title screen on boot up but a couple of times it has hung up with really long pause like it's going to freeze but it has always cleared up and played fine afterwards.

I tried Pecan Pie flavored Pringles today. They were not terrible. You should buy some.

Yeah, thanks for the heads up Wandering, I usually tend to back out to the starting screen before quitting Smash as well but it's good to know.
No problem man, just don't want any of you guy's to get a bricked system.

I'll look into it for you when I get a chance.

Stupid is a good thing now. I read that somewhere.

Game's real good. It got it's hooks in me pretty quick.

What Persona game does everyone like the best? For me that's Persona 3. The characters are really awesome and interesting. Love that the game is so hard and challenging, and it also helps that the story and music are super good too. Not even Junpei can ruin it for me. :lol:

I have a really hard time picking one between 3 and 4. Loved both of 'em. P4Golden was my first Persona game though, so it's got a special place in my heart.

But come on, I can have Kanji and Koromaru in the same party now. It's amazing.

I have a really hard time picking one between 3 and 4. Loved both of 'em. P4Golden was my first Persona game though, so it's got a special place in my heart.

But come on, I can have Kanji and Koromaru in the same party now. It's amazing.
Same for me man, P4G was also my very first Persona game. I didn't get the hype until I actually played it but as soon as I did holy sheet did I see what I was missing out on. It's a really hard choice but the overall characters, and story in P3 just made it slightly better than P4G for myself. Both are top notch games though easily 9.5/10's.

Also Kanji is a badass.

Also Rise is super hawt,

Pretty much running my dream team in PQ with Narukami, Koro, Kanji, Mitsuru, and Naoto. I'd replace Yu with Shinji if I could.

Damnit, now I want to play more Ultimax too.

Stupei.

What Persona game does everyone like the best? For me that's Persona 3. The characters are really awesome and interesting. Love that the game is so hard and challenging, and it also helps that the story and music are super good too. Not even Junpei can ruin it for me. :lol:
Yeah I'd have to go with P3 too. Characters, story, music was all just a bit more interesting than P4. Not that P4 was bad, just not quite as good as 3. I liked the dungeons better in P4, though.

Yeah I'd have to go with P3 too. Characters, story, music was all just a bit more interesting than P4. Not that P4 was bad, just not quite as good as 3. I liked the dungeons better in P4, though.
Gotta agree, I loved Yukio's Castle, and Rise Stripper dungeon. Dat Music for the stripper dungeon is soo dayum addicting....

Oh boy. I got lost and found myself here. Is that a bad thing?
Don't know who Miku is....? Dats bad.... Only thing that can redeem you is if you like Bayonetta, K-Pop, Smash, or Persona.

bread's done
Back