GGT 339 PS4 sucks XBone sucks PC sucks Fire Emblem Sucks let's play Smash

Man, yesterday was fucking busy. Also, I can't sleep right now. Blech. So I'm doing school work and eating dry cocoa pebbles.

Maaaaaan, I want to play video games. I've got to find a bunch of power cords and shit today so I can take them with me whenever I head to Georgia later this month to see my brothers and sister for the first time since March. I'm giddy with excitement, but I'm also sad that this is the first time I'll have seen them since my Mom's funeral.
Dry cocoa pebbles? Put some water in that shit! I hope when you see your bro, and sis you guy's have a good time together. Family really helps sometimes get through the rough stuff in life.

They got Will Smith.

That's all they need.
Here comes the men in black!

As long as its not "after earth" Will Smith.

Also they are having tom hardy play another DC villain, with all the actors they can use they choose one that's already been in a dc movie.

tumblr_najb9wQuxE1rpafedo1_500.gif

I know you guys told me to wait when I felt like DC/Warner made some bad casting decisions earlier, but I'm just saying they're stupid now

http://news.yahoo.com/suicide-squad-cast-revealed-jared-leto-joker-112214115.html
Why?

Leto and Hardy are boss actors.

Smith is weird but like he'll just be under a mask the whole time so fuck it (but he probably won't cuz he's Will Smith and they're paying for that face time).

The whole idea of a Suicide Squad (and Sinister Six) movie is more stupid than any of these castings.

Why?

Smith is weird but like he'll just be under a mask the whole time so fuck it (but he probably won't cuz he's Will Smith and they're paying for that face time).

The whole idea of a Suicide Squad (and Sinister Six) movie is more stupid than any of these castings.
I think Leto will be good, those three are the only big stars. The other three are not as famous/known. Only thing i thought was strange was it is going to be coming out three months after batman vs superman

Why?

Not a big Leto fan, Hardy is a great actor but he was already Bane so that's kind of weird.

Will Smith be behind a mask, Deadshot doesn't wear one in every design he has so who knows if he will have that or not.

Not to mention Joker doesn't need to be in a Suicide Squad movie to begin with.

I'm actually okay with these smaller groups getting movies though.

Joker totally needs to be in that movie or else that movie gets no traction.

And Hardy was almost unrecognizable as Bane. I'm sure a majority of the audience won't even notice it's the same person. But that point is moot cuz it's happened already like four times and most notably with Chris Evans and nobody gave a fuck.

I want to see who they get for Waller.
Some of the rumors were saying Oprah -.-

And Hardy was almost unrecognizable as Bane. I'm sure a majority of the audience won't even notice it's the same person. But that point is moot cuz it's happened already like four times and most notably with Chris Evans and nobody gave a fuck.
I disagree about the Joker part

While that is true, that was also Fox and Marvel, not the same company both times.

joel plz

Joel, do you want to play a DnD/pen&paper game with Icebeast and I and maybe others I don't know we're looking for people.
also anyone else. I specifically asked Joel cuz he seems like the only one who can both make the time and would be down for this nerd shit but like if your name is Adam and you want to try this stupid thing with us you totally can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why?

I agree with this. I like that they're going for a movie, but I don't think it'll be that successful. They're trying for a Guardians of the Galaxy type thing, but I'm actually pretty worried this won't do well.

Not a big Leto fan, Hardy is a great actor but he was already Bane so that's kind of weird.

Will Smith be behind a mask, Deadshot doesn't wear one in every design he has so who knows if he will have that or not.

Not to mention Joker doesn't need to be in a Suicide Squad movie to begin with.

I'm actually okay with these smaller groups getting movies though.
You're just complaining to complaaaaain. Joker needs to be in it at least as a cameo to tease him for the next Batman movie.

Yep.

Some of the rumors were saying Oprah -.-

I disagree about the Joker part

While that is true, that was also Fox and Marvel, not the same company both times.
It's different universes and he's such a serious actor that it won't be like he's the same guy, so it's a moot point. No way the Wall will be Oprah. I'm betting they get Angela Basset back from GL to play her so they can at least attempt to salvage that movie's universe like Marvel did with Ang Lee's Hulk.

joel plz

also anyone else. I specifically asked Joel cuz he seems like the only one who can both make the time and would be down for this nerd shit but like if your name is Adam and you want to try this stupid thing with us you totally can.
Sure! I'm sorry, I didn't see that before! Just text me whenever and we can set up a time!

Dry cocoa pebbles? Put some water in that shit! I hope when you see your bro, and sis you guy's have a good time together. Family really helps sometimes get through the rough stuff in life.

Here comes the men in black!
I should have put water in it, yo. And you're right. I'm hopeful that things will go well and it'll be a nice holiday time! :D

You're just complaining to complaaaaain. Joker needs to be in it at least as a cameo to tease him for the next Batman movie.
Am not! Im complaining because I legit dont like the choices, just means ill wait to see it for cheap instead of in theatres, no biggy for me :p

The whole DC universe is just getting filled with big name actors, just like everyones favorite Ryan Reynolds Green Lantern :D

Everythings always the Joker

Am not! Im complaining because I legit dont like the choices, just means ill wait to see it for cheap instead of in theatres, no biggy for me :p

The whole DC universe is just getting filled with big name actors, just like everyones favorite Ryan Reynolds Green Lantern :D

Everythings always the Joker
Not necessarily true. I mean, you got Gal Gadot and the dude playing Captain Boomerang. I didn't know who the fuck either of them were.

bread's done
Back