GGT 340 Ignores being Ignored

Agreed, they haven't made anything I haven't liked. Well I don't count Anarchy lame.
I follow them on twitter they did a tbt retweet on a guy cosplaying as t he guy from vanquish playing vanquish I had forgotten that made they game. Such a great game too

Last edited by a moderator:
Platinum is legit the best company out right now.

They should do a metroid game and show team ninja how its done
I'd kill for a Metroid done by them. Let Ninty handle the story, and Platinum do the gameplay. It'd be amazing.

I follow them on twitter they did a tbt retweet on a guy cosplaying as t he guy from vanquish playing vanquish I had forgotten that made they game. Such a great game too
Vanquish was great, literally the best 3ps I played. Loved that it was soo fast and fluid. Story was shit but who cares?

Tu veux mon dessert?
Non merci Phantom vous pouvez le garder .

I'd kill for a Metroid done by them. Let Ninty handle the story, and Platinum do the gameplay. It'd be amazing.

Vanquish was great, literally the best 3ps I played. Loved that it was soo fast and fluid. Story was shit but who cares?

Non merci Phantom vous pouvez le garder .
I stopped playing for a while cause I tried to get an achievement I missed and it erased all my maxed out weapons and this was before the final boss battle =[ but I eventually beat it

Last edited by a moderator:
I stopped playing for a while cause I tried to get an achievement I missed and it erased all my maxed out weapons and this was before the final boss battle =[ but I eventually beat it
Oh shit that made that battle a lot harder then, wow I probably would of restarted from the beginning dude.

Here's a good metroid story. Aliens, girl with robot body fights aliens. Collect power ups kill alien leader

If they remastered Final Fantasy VII on ps4, i probably would buy a ps4 just for that
Buying a system for the worst PS1 FF game? Why would you do that!

I just wanna see Eh-pona avoid more trees!
Auto tree evasion, NOW THATS INNOVATION! Because horses don't normally run into trees in real life!

Is Nintendo discontinuing double arm cannon Samus as well?
So stupid that they are discontinuing some already.

Agreed, they haven't made anything I haven't liked. Well I don't count Anarchy lame.
Anarchy was great

B4Mz0EhIcAAODLk.jpg

FF9>FFT>FF8>FF7, the middle 2 are pretty interchangeable for me. Never been big on 7, but I know a lot of people love it.

And yeah, we have haha

Breeeeeeng eeeeet
I'm not huge on FF7, but I don't think it's the worst one. FF8 is personally my favorite of the PS1 era. FFT is probably my least favorite of the bunch and I've never played FF9. >_>

FF9>FFT>FF8>FF7, the middle 2 are pretty interchangeable for me. Never been big on 7, but I know a lot of people love it.

And yeah, we have haha

Breeeeeeng eeeeet
No punching or kicking only aggressive slapping

I cant decide all the Final Fantasy on ps1 were awesome

Nintendo is going to Disney those amiibos. McDonalds it even.

Take them off the shelves and bring them back in a year or two at a premium!

Have I mentioned how great sunset overdrive is and how shitty assassin's creed unity is? No? well I just did

bread's done
Back