GGT 340 Ignores being Ignored

Trying to decide if i want to pre order Rosalina amiibo from target.... hmmmmm

I kinda want all of the amiibos and she may become rare? Hmmmmmmm

Edit: she sold out pretty fast, unless they just aren't letting anymore preorders come through now. I had it in my cart as well but just couldn't seem to press checkout.... and bu the time i pressed it, it was too late...
She already seems like she's gonna be such a pain in the ass. I just pre-ordered one from Play-Asia so I don't have to lose any sleep over it. I definitely shifted from only wanting my favorites to wanting all of them. Big surprise.

She already seems like she's gonna be such a pain in the ass. I just pre-ordered one from Play-Asia so I don't have to lose any sleep over it. I definitely shifted from only wanting my favorites to wanting all of them. Big surprise.
Im afraid that's what I'm going to start doing! I bought zelda today since she was one i wanted. I never got the mighty three so even if i go for all of them i wont have a complete set

Hasn't happened to me yet, still holding strong! Only ones that I don't have that I want that are out are Mario and DK and I don't think those 2 are going to be hard to find :p

tumblr_inline_mqfqq7pxuK1qz4rgp.gif

She's searching for those amiibos!

Im kind of glad sony decided to cancel the release of the interview. I did want to see it because if it was anything like pineapple express it would have been great. The safety of the fans should be the top priority for sony.

James and Seth probably feel the same way. They seem like good guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
How many of you have Garden Warfare for PS4? I want to play it with people I actually know!
I have garden warfare for the xbox one and its really fun! Haven't played it in a while but its so much fun, I'm not sure how many people in the ggt have ps4.... i can only think of three?

I have garden warfare for the xbox one and its really fun! Haven't played it in a while but its so much fun, I'm not sure how many people in the ggt have ps4.... i can only think of three?
It is fun! I was really surprised by how fun it was, actually. And all the costumes I have makes it even more fun. What class do you main?

I know Zeki and Snakey have a PS4, who else? I know Rai Rai and I'm pretty sure Hank does too, but I'm not sure how often they play or if they'd play with me on this.

It is fun! I was really surprised by how fun it was, actually. And all the costumes I have makes it even more fun. What class do you main?

I know Zeki and Snakey have a PS4, who else? I know Rai Rai and I'm pretty sure Hank does too, but I'm not sure how often they play or if they'd play with me on this.
You mentioned two and you were the third i was thinking of.

mo mo loves 900p more than 1080p. 

Meme Run is now out on WIi u for $4.99. Everyone get it now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KouxoKyAa4

In cased you missed it everyone, Newegg rep started a thread about some amazing sale on 12/19/2014 (whoknows was there) so everyone waited like i think 4 hours? The thread was closed a little after 2pm central, the reason being the deal was just an xbox one for 349.99 with a gift card. The thread had like hundreds watching it as well. I was one of them sorta.

Also if you preordered ANY amiibos at toys r us you may want to check your email. Supposedly a company wide letter went out saying they have a shortage on amiibos and to cancel ALL orders. So if you had lucario preordered (TRU exclusive) most likely it was cancelled. No word yet on the in store preorders. No word on other stores yet either, I have some preordered for wave 3 at best buy, probably will get cancelled...

You may wonder "how does beatles know this?", its because beatles can't stay out of the stupid amiibo thread!

bread's done
Back