GGT 346 Left Konami to Work at Imageepoch

Hey, I got that joke!

And I also hope for it.

Damn, that's sad. I wish it was PS4!

You could just download a save if you're playing on PC to unlock everything. Take like two seconds, yo.

I still don't know why there hasn't been a Dredd 2 yet. That movie was fucking gold. There needs to be a sequel so fucking bad.

THAT IS GORGEOUS! Seriously, great job!

So today I got up super early to make my girlfriend a pizza for her work luncheon that they were having. After cleaning up I was planning on just playing some MKX and relaxing, but instead I was treated to Error CE-34878-0 and the game constantly crashing. Complete and utter bullshit. Apparently tons of people with the game digitally have been dealing with this problem since yesterday because it was a glitch caused by the stupid Faction War Invasion thing that happened. So now, I have to either sign out of PSN completely for my entire gametime or I have to sign out, launch the game, sign back into PSN once it's at the Press Start menu of MKX and then hope it doesn't crash. Still, if it doesn't crash then it still crashes after I have an online game or connect the title to the internet. It's complete and utter horseshit.

I was able to play a single online match before I got kicked off and here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1-6R-Gtb54&feature=youtu.be
Joel, you really need to learn a BnB for when you catch them frozen -- there's a pretty good one that seemed simple, I'll see if I can look it up for you later.

CC1lPKjW4AAtVed.jpg

bread's done
Back