GGT 347 Will Still Be Around When Batman v Superman Comes Out

Its completely fine to post like you did among friends, medication can be tricky but it is there to help. You were being honest how you felt and sometimes its tough thinking we didnt have control of something. Everything is going to be okay. :)
Yeah, thanks for that. It was weird. I still don't know exactly why all that happened.

So, you think if its got voice chat, you're gonna convince a 12-year old to do what you say? Don't get me wrong, I understand the need for strategy and such, but this is a game a lot of tween kids are going to play. That's the target audience. They don't give a fuck about your strategy.
I know this probably doesn't mean much, but I don't think a ton of 12 year olds are playing it. The only people I saw talking about it over the weekend were people over the age of 18 and while I was playing the beta nobody seemed like kids. I know I'm probably wrong, but I'm guessing the makeup of the game's populace probably skews much older. Also, I saw a lot of rule 34 Squid hentai this week. Blech.

This weekend was difficult. While Friday was pretty great and Jessica and I spent a lot of time with some friends and I baked up some delicious pizza, pretty much all day Saturday and Sunday I was thinking about my Mom and being all depressed and shit. Thinking of the last few Mother's Days I've spent with my family and about how much I missed that stuff. My Mom would almost always want to marathon the Friday the 13th movies on those weekends up until 2013's where instead we marathoned the Marvel movies leading up to Avengers. It was a lot of fun, but my Dad ended up totally ruining it right at the end by being an asshole. Then I ended up checking the mail this morning and was surprised to find a mountain of Hospital bills. I gotta say, the medical system here is fucked. Not only is everything stupidly expensive, but it's also all going through different billings. I went to the ER (spent an hour and a half there) and then ended up going back to the Hospital and spent a total of 37 hours in the ICU. For that I'm being billed by 7 different agencies. The hospital stay, tests, doctors, and food are all coming through different places and considering themselves separately. That is nuts. I've gotten discounts for not having insurance, but I still have around $6,000 worth of debt left. Not the worst that it could be, but I still haven't gotten my ambulance bill yet. Also, they discounted my actual Hospital bill so that now I'm pretty much only paying for the crazy amount of drug tests they gave me, so that's down from $26,000 to almost $900. Nearly $900 worth of drug tests is wild and the fact that if you turn them down they can (and likely will) turn down any requests for financial aid is ridiculous. I swear, after High School I pretty much stopped wanting to be in politics because of the general ridiculousness of it that I was apparently blind to before, but after actually being involved first hand in the total clusterfuck that is the medical industry I feel like I owe it to people to try to help fix it somehow. I don't really know what I'd do, but I'm sure I'll figure out something or forget it at some point.

Also, it was hard to concentrate on it, but I played some more Lego Batman 3 on Saturday. I finished the Squad, Dark Knight Trilogy, and Batman 75th Anniversary DLCs. The Squad was fantastic, probably one of the most funny DLCs I've ever played for a game and was totally worth the price. While that may have been good, the Dark Knight Trilogy was probably one of the most oddly disappointing DLCs I've ever had the misfortune of playing. I don't know why they picked such an odd place in the trilogy to base a level. I mean, out of three movies of really good action why would you pick the part where the Joker attacks Dent's convoy in the tunnel from TDK and only that? It was just totally lackluster. Especially since it was narrated by someone doing a really, really bad Michael Caine impression instead of just remaking the movie scenes in Lego or just straight up lifting the audio from the original film. Thankfully, the 75th Anniversary DLC was fantastic. Joker and Harley crashing Batman's Birthday bash was really fun. Next up I'm going to give the Arrow and Man of Steel DLCs a try. So far, for the price of the season pass ($15) and what you get for it (5 story DLCs and a ton of characters), it seems like the season pass for Lego Batman 3 is actually the best use of a season pass I have seen in a non fighting game.

Goodbye, Crotch. I love you and I hope you stay safe in the woods. I look forward to your return, brother.

Yeah, thanks for that. It was weird. I still don't know exactly why all that happened.

I know this probably doesn't mean much, but I don't think a ton of 12 year olds are playing it. The only people I saw talking about it over the weekend were people over the age of 18 and while I was playing the beta nobody seemed like kids. I know I'm probably wrong, but I'm guessing the makeup of the game's populace probably skews much older. Also, I saw a lot of rule 34 Squid hentai this week. Blech.

This weekend was difficult. While Friday was pretty great and Jessica and I spent a lot of time with some friends and I baked up some delicious pizza, pretty much all day Saturday and Sunday I was thinking about my Mom and being all depressed and shit. Thinking of the last few Mother's Days I've spent with my family and about how much I missed that stuff. My Mom would almost always want to marathon the Friday the 13th movies on those weekends up until 2013's where instead we marathoned the Marvel movies leading up to Avengers. It was a lot of fun, but my Dad ended up totally ruining it right at the end by being an asshole. Then I ended up checking the mail this morning and was surprised to find a mountain of Hospital bills. I gotta say, the medical system here is fucked. Not only is everything stupidly expensive, but it's also all going through different billings. I went to the ER (spent an hour and a half there) and then ended up going back to the Hospital and spent a total of 37 hours in the ICU. For that I'm being billed by 7 different agencies. The hospital stay, tests, doctors, and food are all coming through different places and considering themselves separately. That is nuts. I've gotten discounts for not having insurance, but I still have around $6,000 worth of debt left. Not the worst that it could be, but I still haven't gotten my ambulance bill yet. Also, they discounted my actual Hospital bill so that now I'm pretty much only paying for the crazy amount of drug tests they gave me, so that's down from $26,000 to almost $900. Nearly $900 worth of drug tests is wild and the fact that if you turn them down they can (and likely will) turn down any requests for financial aid is ridiculous. I swear, after High School I pretty much stopped wanting to be in politics because of the general ridiculousness of it that I was apparently blind to before, but after actually being involved first hand in the total clusterfuck that is the medical industry I feel like I owe it to people to try to help fix it somehow. I don't really know what I'd do, but I'm sure I'll figure out something or forget it at some point.

Also, it was hard to concentrate on it, but I played some more Lego Batman 3 on Saturday. I finished the Squad, Dark Knight Trilogy, and Batman 75th Anniversary DLCs. The Squad was fantastic, probably one of the most funny DLCs I've ever played for a game and was totally worth the price. While that may have been good, the Dark Knight Trilogy was probably one of the most oddly disappointing DLCs I've ever had the misfortune of playing. I don't know why they picked such an odd place in the trilogy to base a level. I mean, out of three movies of really good action why would you pick the part where the Joker attacks Dent's convoy in the tunnel from TDK and only that? It was just totally lackluster. Especially since it was narrated by someone doing a really, really bad Michael Caine impression instead of just remaking the movie scenes in Lego or just straight up lifting the audio from the original film. Thankfully, the 75th Anniversary DLC was fantastic. Joker and Harley crashing Batman's Birthday bash was really fun. Next up I'm going to give the Arrow and Man of Steel DLCs a try. So far, for the price of the season pass ($15) and what you get for it (5 story DLCs and a ton of characters), it seems like the season pass for Lego Batman 3 is actually the best use of a season pass I have seen in a non fighting game.

Goodbye, Crotch. I love you and I hope you stay safe in the woods. I look forward to your return, brother.
Great to hear you had a good friday. The medical system is completely messed up, especially the times where its either die or go to the hospital and pay a bunch of bills. Maybe check with your local Department of Human services and see if they have some kind of state healthcare program or something. I know if you work its hard to have them considered that but depending on tour income you may qualify for something. Only reason I bring it up is I used something similar to help pay for a medical bill, i was lucky enough to have a social worker come to my room in the hospital to tell me about these options. Its varies state to state though.

I know its tough and i cant even begin to imagine but you have the GGT and I bet anyone here would be glad to listen if you needed to talk. Take a few deep breaths and remember It will be okay.

It must be tough being a lumberjack, we will miss you crotch.

idc

Just make sure we talk about new things cuz this thread kind of went to weird places.

Like people here are talking about their need to talk to 12 year olds over the internet or something it's really fucked up.

bread's done
Back