GGT 349 is Kickstarting the Remake to their Cancelled Game

As I was imagining how [customspoiler=Crotch][attachment=15608:Canadian Crotch.png][/customspoiler] would write his name, I noticed those "S"s are fucked up too. I can kinda understand the "O"s... but two strokes for an "S"!?

[7/6/2015 2:14:06 PM] Nate: You want to come to America old budy?
[7/6/2015 2:14:25 PM] Crotch: Even though literally everything up here is on fire right now.
[7/6/2015 2:14:26 PM] Crotch: No.
[7/6/2015 2:14:06 PM] Nate: You want to come to America old budy?
[7/6/2015 2:14:25 PM] Crotch: Even though literally everything up here is on fire right now.
[7/6/2015 2:14:26 PM] Crotch: No.
I miss Crotch. I want to play DnD again.

I heard my eyes rolled so hard they flew out of my head and I had to go to the hospital when I originally read that.

Not really
How did you hear that, wouldnt you experience that first? Like did someone have to tell you your eyes were missing and you were like "ooh snap must have been when I read about therapist being on the set of a movie."

Do you think Batman and Superman make up at the end with some much needed butt sex? Then superman is like "Bruce, we should make a league about justice!" And batman is all like "Clark let me finish first"

Oscars will be handed out by the barrels

Zeki continuing to not have a clue to what it's like to be an actress or actor and continuing to disparage them everywhere.

Sorry they all can't make low budget straight to dvd films in order to try to stay afloat in the mountain of debt they've accumulated for having a pyramid tomb.

Nothing more than a publicity stunt. That's why they made sure every possible site that would report on it knew about it.
Or the cast can be taking their job seriously and embodying the villains. Some performers get lost in character.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jared Leto has academy awards and shit and is already known for diving too deep into his characters.

I think Zeki is just mad cuz he will never be taken seriously enough for someone to hire a psychiatrist for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never heard of him before this movie so he can't be anything special.

Just some indie actor who got lucky.
Dallas Buyer's Club? He is the frontman for 30 seconds to Mars? Jared Leto won an oscar last year. His first one. He now has one more than Will Smith.

Font is tiny.
I miss you, Hank. <3

this is the greatest thing i've ever done

https://vine.co/v/evvaFd9UODq
HA! This made me laugh a lot. I woke my girlfriend up by laughing so hard.

Suicide Squad looks better.
I think they both look equally good. I gotta admit, that BvS trailer had me yelling all through it for the parts where Batman and Superman were fighting. I was fucking stoked. If I saw that in a theatre today, I would probably just leave and start a riot in the streets because there wasn't more of it to watch yet.

Jared Leto has academy awards and shit and is already known for diving too deep into his characters.

I think Zeki is just mad cuz he will never be taken seriously enough for someone to hire a psychiatrist for him.
I almost wish Jared Leto wasn't so crazy into being characters, because I've been doing nothing but arguing all weekend with stupid fuckers that think he's going to kill himself because the role of the Joker drives everyone that plays him insane.

I played through most of Entwined tonight. I don't what exactly it was, but the story made me cry. Something about it just seemed really tragic, sad, and relatable.

Really glad that Zeki's spirit animal Deadpool is finally on the big screen.

That's probably the reason why he's been so flustered lately.

Yeah, sometimes Tom's shtick gets really old.

I'm glad that Beatles for the most part has weaned off trying to imitate it since it just adds to the ad nauseam.

Oh yeah, I got my PS4
giphy.gif

I dont have a ps4 but zeki will be through the roof

I will miss Iwata. My girlfriend said she saw the president of Nintendo passed away earlier and I freaked out thinking it was Reggie, but it's still sad that it's Iwata.

RIP Iwata, very tragic news and young indeed. He did a lot of great things and Nintendo won't be the same without him.

Oh, he's the lead for a terrible band. No wonder he's also a terrible actor.
I had to see the band live since it was part of a set with other bands I wanted to see, they were the worst ones there, sounded worse then bands I didn't even know :/

Yeah its sad to hear about Iwata. I may not have always agreed with some of his decisions, but I could always tell he loved his job. One of the things that's so different about Nintendo is the way they've turned their presidents and game designers into celebrities and PR people. Iwata was pretty much the face of Nintendo worldwide. The Sony and MS presidents always seem to me like just a couple suits in the corporate machine of large companies. 

bread's done
Back