GGT 350 is about how much the Loch Ness Monster needs

Ant-man was actually really good, it seemed refreshing compared to the other Marvel movies like iron man, thor etc.

They did a great job with building characters and the action scenes were smooth. Definitely give it a watch.

I saw Ant Man today and also thought it was pretty good. I don't see them doing a sequel tho, since it hasn't done so great, but it probably deserves one. Some weird dude sat behind us in the theater and almost ruined the movie for me tho, mumbling to himself "Oh that's so great", "Awesome!" and "Oh sh*t! Oh sh*t! Oh sh*t!" every few minutes. He was really into it, but it was very annoying.

Some weird dude sat behind us in the theater and almost ruined the movie for me tho, mumbling to himself "Oh that's so great", "Awesome!" and "Oh sh*t! Oh sh*t! Oh sh*t!" every few minutes. He was really into it, but it was very annoying.
You sure someone wasn't earning themselves and amiibo back there?

I saw Ant Man today and also thought it was pretty good. I don't see them doing a sequel tho, since it hasn't done so great, but it probably deserves one. Some weird dude sat behind us in the theater and almost ruined the movie for me tho, mumbling to himself "Oh that's so great", "Awesome!" and "Oh sh*t! Oh sh*t! Oh sh*t!" every few minutes. He was really into it, but it was very annoying.
Oh sorry that was me.

I didn't watch Ant Man because it's an origin story.

Those are boring.
This was actually really well done. I read a review were someone said "it got better as the film went on compared to other marvel films where it starts out great and then lowers from there". Didnt really get that, but after seeing it I can see where he was coming from.

Did your mom like it?
Yeah she did, she is a fan of the Agents of Shield TV show and all the other marvel films. If she doesnt understand or has a question regarding characters and such I for the most part can help. I dont really read comics but I read about them.

You sure someone wasn't earning themselves and amiibo back there?
Dont give away trade secrets like that!

Also you said "and" so I may be reading that wrong... or maybe this is a trap to see if we notice

Last edited by a moderator:
I like this new Neptunia character.

ntr.jpg

They also included this picture cuz oh you know perverted weeaboo nerdz

IMG_2516.jpg

Plutia is going to be in the zombie game which is good cuz I like her and they're putting Peashy in it too so they obviously have to bring it to PC.

I like this new Neptunia character.

ntr.jpg

They also included this picture cuz oh you know perverted weeaboo nerdz

IMG_2516.jpg

Plutia is going to be in the zombie game which is good cuz I like her and they're putting Peashy in it too so they obviously have to bring it to PC.
She reminds of the character from Kill la kill

Icebeast bought a PS4
Oh I trust his opinion, so it must be worth to get a ps4 now.

Ended up seeing Ant Man for free.

That sure was an origin story, complete with comedic scenes during the montage of him learning his powers. Better than most of the other Marvel origin stories, but still.

Ended up seeing Ant Man for free.

That sure was an origin story, complete with comedic scenes during the montage of him learning his powers. Better than most of the other Marvel origin stories, but still.
Of course it was an origin story its not like he just becomes ant-man. Like the opening scene is him as ant-man fighting the bad guy? No, because they need to tell the story. Similar to people who were upset with Godzilla (2014) that they didnt show Godzilla enough. It was because they needed a story. Like Batman isnt just batman right away, they had a whole movie called "Batman Begins". Unless you count the '89 Batman where he starts right away as Batman. Every Hero and villain needs an origin, if they didnt they would be fools running around doing nonsense.

Free? Did you sneak in? Friend pay? Pirate it online? Remade it with puppets?

I hope puppets, always bet on puppets.

I disagree that they need to tell the origin story. Dredd didn't tell the origin of Dredd and that movie is better than any Marvel movie.

Ant-Man was 100% predictable. You know everything that's going to happen before you see it.  Probably would have sucked without Paul Rudd.

I disagree that they need to tell the origin story. Dredd didn't tell the origin of Dredd and that movie is better than any Marvel movie.

Ant-Man was 100% predictable. You know everything that's going to happen before you see it. Probably would have sucked without Paul Rudd.
I mean many movies are predictable, I knew how godzilla was going to end.

Zeki, it's fine. It's not your fault.

Like, you know how I dislike the stupid ass "ordinary boy meets mysterious girl and life changes" bullshit? Well that too is in shit that I like. It's just so damn prevalent and blatant in anime where I can't stand it as much.

I mean, Frodo is just an ordinary dude until a mysterious object shows up. I mean, there's no girl and the main character isn't a highschool student or surrogate for the weeaboo nerd who wants to have super powers and be able to talk to chicks and the story is very clearly a fantasy story from the get go but still, that trope is there.

It doesn't mean I can't like it and have it as one of my favorite film franchises out there and have to make up excuses for it doing that. It's fine that it's there and it's not my fault. It does it in a better way that I can deal with mentally and not have to break down when people front me on it.

Remember Zeki, It's not your fault.

Difference between LOTR and Ant-Man is the story in LOTR isn't he exact same thing as tons of movies that came before it. Ant-Man is exactly like every comic book movie origin story that came before it. It does nothing new and follows the formula exactly.

Difference between LOTR and Ant-Man is the story in LOTR isn't he exact same thing as tons of movies that came before it. Ant-Man is exactly like every comic book movie origin story that came before it. It does nothing new and follows the formula exactly.
Wasnt Lord of the Rings about some dudes walking to a volcano because of an evil piece of jewelry? It was one of a kind.

Zeki, its not your fault.

bread's done
Back