GGT 356 is Almost as Bad as Toriyama's Art

ok i'm over it back to kpop where nothing bad ever happens

except all those bad things that happen but like watevs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URPYRLiGAnY

Devil Daggers might be the best "pick up and play while listening to music" game I've played in years and Joel, the LB button on my Xbox One controller broke and after talking to Xbox Support for two years, I think they're sending me a replacement (so this is why I haven't been on Halo in a while)

Last edited by a moderator:
Power's a pretty good song.

Crotch (or anyone else), what are the best quests in Fallout 4? Just asking because I'm pretty close to the end of the main quest line and looking for more to do. I just finished the Silver Shroud quest line and loved it.
I'm actually a pretty bad person to ask. Fallout 4 really didn't grab me. This also means that I can't answer your old question about synths as an analogue for race. Maybe I'll go back to the game some day, but for now, I'll go with Porygon's answer:

0t1oV9U.png

Power's a pretty good song.

I'm actually a pretty bad person to ask. Fallout 4 really didn't grab me. This also means that I can't answer your old question about synths as an analogue for race. Maybe I'll go back to the game some day, but for now, I'll go with Porygon's answer:

0t1oV9U.png
How long did you play? I really wasn't feeling it until around 30 hours in. It's crazy, but after that point it got a lot, lot more fun.

Also, I can't tell if that interview is supposed to be fake or not, but if it's true, wow. That is sad. They do interesting stuff with Nick, but other than that they pretty much copy everything race related from Dragon Age. It's sad.

Do you plan to get back into it after the DLC drops?

How long did you play? I really wasn't feeling it until around 30 hours in. It's crazy, but after that point it got a lot, lot more fun.

Also, I can't tell if that interview is supposed to be fake or not, but if it's true, wow. That is sad. They do interesting stuff with Nick, but other than that they pretty much copy everything race related from Dragon Age. It's sad.

Do you plan to get back into it after the DLC drops?
1: Roughly that long, I guess? I dunno exactly.

2: Not real, no. Check the name of the interviewee. Nick seemed cool, though. Had a good aesthetic.

3: Maybe. Dunno.

Is that the same snack as the German cake bar by Nestle?
I'm not sure, but I want to say "Oh Yes!".

I need to get back into Xenoblade Chronicles X, but I just haven't been motivated to play it recently. Maybe its RPG burn-out, because I got Trails of Cold Steel and Suikoden 3 stuck in my backlog too and no motivation to play them either.

This week has been crazy. Been doing Spring cleaning and looking for new jobs. Also, got a ton of free Lego from Kmart. Life is good.

I need to finish up Fallout 4 still. I didn't play it for a day and then forgot all about it till I was writing this post. Oops.

Devil Daggers might be the best "pick up and play while listening to music" game I've played in years and Joel, the LB button on my Xbox One controller broke and after talking to Xbox Support for two years, I think they're sending me a replacement (so this is why I haven't been on Halo in a while)
I haven't played Devil Daggers yet, but you mentioning it's fun to play to music made me look it up and man, it looks fun. I gotta get into that shit.

Look at this innocent fe4 waifu right here. In order to keep her children safe, after all her friends have been murdered and/or turned to stone, she allows herself to be tortured for decades by her half-sister and then ultimately just dies due to sheer depression.

Tailto_%28FE_Treasure%29.png

This chick is from Awakening and her main problem is that she thinks she doesn't act enough like a lady or something stupid.

Lissa_%28FE13_Artwork%29.png

FE4 is Raw, son.

Her main problem is that she never manifested the birthmark that marks her as a member of the royal family, and she fears her descendants will lose their divine blood.

But hey if we're posting Fire Emblem art, have some of the Good Shit from FE1:

MAO9BH3.jpg

Put some fucking pants on, Marth.

no i don't want mikey to tease us just to leave us with blue ballz

you should mod that marth costume into everything cuz it needs to be

can you put it in brawlhalla

bread's done
Back