GGT 358 Starts An Idol Club To Avoid Being Closed Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally forgot that this site had an area dedicated to trading and lowballs.

That stuff seems like barren now compared to when I would actually go around in there looking for stuff back in the day.

But I guess shit like that would have stopped being relevant eventually with digital becoming a thing and games just generally becoming cheaper to get.

Or maybe CAG is just actually dying, I don't know I don't actually ever leave this thread so I'm probably not the best judge for that.

It's weird how I completely stopped looking at other parts of this site when I did the full switch to PC. Makes sense doe.

Last edited by a moderator:
CAG is dying. I mean, I generally sick to a handful of threads and ignore the rest, but when I do look around at other places, I'm surprised by how little activity there is compared to back in the day. The deals threads and a handful of others get traffic, but everything else is pretty slow.

I like watching the groups of people walking around with their phones out. As I watch from the backseat grabbing my Pokéstops.

Okay so been playing the DMC HD collection. Im basing my completion on the achievements, not for the points since you get barely anything, but more of a guideline for a challenge. Finished DMC and DMC 2 and I am currently on DMC 3.

So Dante is like this mysterious demon slayer for DMC and DMC 2 but then in the third he has a big mouth and is somewhat given a personality. Hmmmmm

CAG is dying. I mean, I generally sick to a handful of threads and ignore the rest, but when I do look around at other places, I'm surprised by how little activity there is compared to back in the day. The deals threads and a handful of others get traffic, but everything else is pretty slow.
Cheapy doesn't care and it shows.

oh hai beatlez
tumblr_lnoj03gi9t1qi3ocwo1_500.gif

I had to

HI

I'm looking for the first GGT where I proclaimed my love for Kpop.

Do you want to get on a skype voice chat with me and help me look while we reminiscence about better times?

if only tom phan was here he'd find it in an instant using his insane encyclopedic knowledge that he contained about the ggt

or google. I was never quite sure which.

if only tom phan was here he'd find it in an instant using his insane encyclopedic knowledge that he contained about the ggt

or google. I was never quite sure which.
Oh he is so good at that, the man is like the real life inspector gadget. I will bring up a sentence I said to him like a few months back and he will have it in like 2 minutes top.

Gonna have to pass on skype for the night since its a bit late and can't sleep all day tomorrow since my uncle is in town so I will be visiting him.

Weren't you born loving kpop?

Yeah but I didn't discover it until matured into a beautiful flower inside of me.

That's okay about Skype. I just missed talking to you on it cuz as far as anyone knows we don't ever do that.

not once ever.

tbh right now first time speaking to you actually in like 4 years.

don't text each other either

as far as anyone knows.

Me too.

I hope they stick around.

If not I'm going to have to stalk and that involves a lot of planning and work on my part.

I already converse with BRW in the Japanese niche game deals thread. We both visit that thread regularly because we have so much in common.

Well it works for Beatles and me.

I mean...as a theory.

cuz we never speak on skype or anything like that

You should move to a better area.
I can come move in with you! We can be roommates.

Just land your curve balls.

scrub
I kinda have been but like I don't anticipate throwing one so then the trajectory is way off. So I have to change my angle. Also for some reason the power fluctuates between throws so it can be a weak curve or almost like a crazy spiral.

I would like that very much.

Then we wouldn't need to have our secret skype chats since we would be sharing the same room and can whisper in the night.

Not that we have secret skype chats or anything.

not once ever

I would like that very much.

Then we wouldn't need to have our secret skype chats since we would be sharing the same room and can whisper in the night.

Not that we have secret skype chats or anything.

not once ever
Would we have separate beds or would we cuddle up in one bed? Do you want to be the big spoon or the little spoon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back