GGT 358 Starts An Idol Club To Avoid Being Closed Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
An old white woman that teaches one of my classes and talks about how she thinks racism is bad said she grew up affluent and with white privilege so she feels she's obligated to take advantage of those things.

An old white woman that teaches one of my classes and talks about how she thinks racism is bad said she grew up affluent and with white privilege so she feels she's obligated to take advantage of those things.
So she grew up with racists so its only right she continues to be racist? White devil bitch and by teacher do you mean mother?

My mom isn't the second coming of Jesus like this teacher thinks she is.

She said when she was at her vacation home when she was a kid her mom told her not to go off the property because Mexicans lived nearby but she did anyway and watched them through the trees and they saw her and gave her food and that incident saved her from being racist like her mom.

My mom isn't the second coming of Jesus like this teacher thinks she is.

She said when she was at her vacation home when she was a kid her mom told her not to go off the property because Mexicans lived nearby but she did anyway and watched them through the trees and they saw her and gave her food and that incident saved her from being racist like her mom.
Uh we prefer the term mexican-american

jking I don't care about that or your sandwich eating racist teacher I'm gonna go play the new batman game and pretend I'm him

Last edited by a moderator:
If you saw me looking at you from behind a tree would you give me food

You can really pretend you're batman after you get PSVR

One class that teacher told a student to say something racist and she would show everyone how to respond so someone did and then the teacher was like "that was really disrespectful. How could you do that?" in a serious tone so now I know how to deal with people who say racist things.

Anyways this sounds like typical shit white people would say in white ass Colorado..

Are they any minorities in your class?

or in your school?

or in your state?

80% of my school is white but they intentionally include pictures of minorities in brochures to trick minorities into applying.

That teacher likes to complain about South Park and Family Guy a lot and she talked about the FCC a little and how they're supposed to regulate what's on TV but said "With all the violence and sexuality I see these days on TV I just don't think the FCC is doing their job"

What does this crazy women teach? Did you ask her how much she loves Trump?

Also I want to hear more about these orgies

6SIHj3k.gif

Are skeletons involved with "dab"? I saw some more stuff on it and its like a pose I think?

Just heard skittles are really bad and if you have ever eatan skittles you need to vomit them back into a bowl. /joke

9/24 edit: Why is no one posting?

I think Chika is what Indignate imagines Honoka is.

If he watched Love Live Sunshine with me he could see an actual terrible and selfish character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back