GGT #42 will be playing Halo Reach with TMK

Status
Not open for further replies.
NGS2 mentor mode.

it's aight.

also playing SMT:Strange Journey, which is great! Doubt I'll play it for 80 hours to finish it, but I'm getting my SMT demon fix.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']Why do some of the firefight voices have to be so expensive... I want the Cortana voice.[/QUOTE]

Supply and Demand

[quote name='whoknows']Indeed it is a classic.[/QUOTE]
I don't know if I feel right agreeing with whoknows about something Sonic-related, but damn. I love Sonic Riders that much.

hmm, was thinking of getting a 360 for Reach and whatever else I've been missing since summer, but there's really nothing besides Reach that I can't also get on the PS3.

the libraries overlap so much more this gen.

Hey, so is this...

tester-hamster--article_image.jpg

The kind of thing you'll be Testering, Cheska?

[quote name='ninja dog']hmm, was thinking of getting a 360 for Reach and whatever else I've been missing since summer, but there's really nothing besides Reach that I can't also get on the PS3.

the libraries overlap so much more this gen.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Chacrana']Do-do-do-do-dodonpachi![/QUOTE]

Region-free Cave shmups!

But why bother NingyD? You'll end up selling it again. :p

I played SWTFU last night. It's alright. Not sure what to play tonight. It will be a while before Amazon gets Reach and AW to me. Heck, they all might come together with my Move pre-order.

fucking finally.

Ico and SotC collection finally officially confirmed. In the new Famitsu.

So is Valkryia Chronicles 3 for PSP.
Haha, everyone was expecting PS3.

I was hoping for 3DS.

[quote name='dallow']fucking finally.

Ico and SotC collection finally officially confirmed. In the new Famitsu.

So is Valkryia Chronicles 3 for PSP.
Haha, everyone was expecting PS3.

I was hoping for 3DS.[/QUOTE]

Yay for Ico/SotC Collection! I sure hope they try to optimize it for HD. SotC in particular could be quite spectacular!

Well, maybe Sega has figured out a way to make the game bigger and allow for more units on PSP for the next game.

[quote name='gunm']Region-free Cave shmups!

But why bother NingyD? You'll end up selling it again. :p
[/QUOTE]

I've played the region free ones and really, my love for the iphone versions keeps me from needing the console versions.

and I will end up selling it again, particularly since there's nothing I want besides Reach at the moment!

and that Ico/SOTC/Last Guardian news is perfect. Just need confirmation on Quantum Theory 2 Sigma for next year and we'll be all set.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']End the relationship. That way you have Reach allllllllll to yourself. :cool:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='gunm']That's not all he'll have to himself. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Actually, I decided to just go pro on her and never let her Launch me. 20 matches in she started crying and asking me to go easy on her. She quit shortly after that.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']Why do some of the firefight voices have to be so expensive... I want the Cortana voice.[/QUOTE]

Iknorite? I WANT FILLION! Actually, I want more armor first.

[quote name='Cao Cao']Sooooo, the fifth Yakuza game will be about zombies. Huh. *Slowly backs out of the room*
http://www.imagebam.com/image/05536b97747245[/QUOTE]

Love how the only differences I can see in the two street pics are some street lights downed and one car on fire.

it's like when a bad guy dies in anime and you know he's dead because one tiny line of blood is coming from his mouth and he gasps a little

Ok, these were taken with an iPhone, so the quality isn't the best.

Here is Reach on a 32" LCD in the bedroom

imagecz.jpg

And here it is on my 55" where I think things are too dark.

imageroi.jpg

I think Ill do what Mamejay said, turn off all the extra stuff and start off by raising the brightness.

First shot looks likes trash.
Second shot is a lot better.

I'm sure it can be tweaked but it doesn't seem like that scene should be brightly lit.

Beat the Reach campaign and gotta say I loved it. I thought the campaigns in the other 3 games were pretty meh, but this one I liked.

[quote name='Chacrana']Yakuza 5 is basically what happens when you make something perfect.[/QUOTE]

Don't you mean Quantum Theory?

Let me know when Quantum Theory has Cyborg Gangsters vs. Zombies. Quantum Theory might be GOTY material for 2010, but Yakuza 5 is GOTY for the year that it comes out and every year after.

Hey dallow, blue I saw you guys posted in the neogaf forums, thanks for the support :D All I can say about what some of these people are saying about the contestants is that you can't judge a book by it's cover. People will be pretty surprised by what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back