GGT 81 traded in MVC3 To Buy Ke$ha Tickets and Piff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got back to Dragon Age last night and finished the main game. Regarding the end game decisions I
Made Allistair king and he killed Loghrain. I did the ritual with Morrigan so my character lived after killing the Archfiend. Said I'd be their for Allistair, had him make Shianni bann of the Alienage.

Not sure I can think of another game that I have this level of love/hate relationship with. Love the questing and story, don't care for the combat, stats micro-management nor the inventory system.

Still need to play the three stand alone DLC episodes and see if I feel like bothering with Awakening. Definitely not picking up DA2 anytime soon. If reviews say the combat etc. in much improved I may pick up the inevitable GOTY version a couple years down the road.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Finally got back to Dragon Age last night and finished the main game. Regarding the end game decisions I
Made Allistair king and he killed Loghrain. I did the ritual with Morrigan so my character lived after killing the Archfiend. Said I'd be their for Allistair, had him make Shianni bann of the Alienage.

Not sure I can think of another game that I have this level of love/hate relationship with. Love the questing and story, don't care for the combat, stats micro-management nor the inventory system.

Still need to play the three stand alone DLC episodes and see if I feel like bothering with Awakening. Definitely not picking up DA2 anytime soon. If reviews say the combat etc. in much improved I may pick up the inevitable GOTY version a couple years down the road.[/QUOTE]

While the Witch Hunt DLC is not that great overall, I think you should play it because of
what you did with Morrigan. I also did the ritual and there is a choice involving that in Witch Hunt.

[quote name='ihadFG']While the Witch Hunt DLC is not that great overall, I think you should play it because of
what you did with Morrigan. I also did the ritual and there is a choice involving that in Witch Hunt.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'll definitely do the three standalones. I want to do Witch Hunt for that reason. Leilana's Song as she was my love interest (had a triangle going on), and Darkspawn just for the novelty.

Just not sure I have the motivation to play through Awakenings though. But I'll probably give it a go eventually.

She hulks TAC whiff combos are hard as hell, but so much fun and even more rewarding.

It just too bad sentinel does the same damage for pressing like 9 buttons. Silly mvc3

[quote name='Chacrana']Hmm... I've got like 2 levels left in Bionic Commando Rearmed. Game's way easier than I remember, but still hella fun.[/QUOTE]

After they patched it, it got much easier I think. They made it so you have unlimited lives for something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back