GH WT Bundle - Wii - $100.99 at DELL.com

psychobuck

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Guitar Hero World Tour bundle for the Wii is $100.99 at DELL.com. With tax and standard shipping, the total is $118.12. Best offer Ive seen so far. Unfortunately, I think my wife will leave me if I order it. Being that I just ordered Rock Band 2 the other day for my 360.

Hmmm..... come to think of it, that's a great idea! Kill two birds with one stone. Get a great game, get rid of my wife. lol j/k

The item number is for the guitar kit, but the picture is the band kit, and the description is the band kit, I ordered one for $101 shipped, but I fully expect that I will have to return it because they will most likely ship the guitar kit, we will see...

[quote name='fshaia']The item number is for the guitar kit, but the picture is the band kit, and the description is the band kit, I ordered one for $101 shipped, but I fully expect that I will have to return it because they will most likely ship the guitar kit, we will see...[/quote]
$101 shipped? How did you get free shipping?

"Guitar Hero World Tour Kit - Wii"
Yeah, I get the feeling that this is supposed to be the Guitar bundle too but the picture does show the full band kit so I think I might take the chance. Worst case scenario it gets sent back for a refund.

bread's done
Back