GH3 $80.99+tax FREE shipping

BigHerm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
f_gh3dealm_423364e.png

Circuitcity.com i just came across this.

They have GH3 for 89.99 (ps3&360) which is$10 off normal price this week. + on the CC page they have a coupon code for an additional 10% off.

coupon code is lyap4ntau9

So you guys can rock out with..........

The coupon code doesnt show up for the wii version when you pull up the product but if you put it in during checkout it still worked fine for me.

[quote name='BackInBlack']I guess noone has seen this deal on the main page?[/quote]

I hadnt, i usually just view the forums.

[quote name='wouldyoukindly']Your state sucks. This morning I bought GHIII for my brother and only paid $4.86 in tax.[/quote]

man we may have the highest sales tax in the nation , 9.75% in my county anyway

We dont have a state income tax so it all evens outs. I believe only TN and Mass dont have a state income tax, i could be wrong on that though.

It always trips me out when im out of state and buy something for 99 cents at a gas station, i instinctively pull out $1.10 but its usually like 1.04 or 1.05

[quote name='BigHerm']man we may have the highest sales tax in the nation , 9.75% in my county anyway

We dont have a state income tax so it all evens outs. I believe only TN and Mass dont have a state income tax, i could be wrong on that though.

It always trips me out when im out of state and buy something for 99 cents at a gas station, i instinctively pull out $1.10 but its usually like 1.04 or 1.05[/quote]

I live in Florida. We have no state income tax and no tax on food....but our property tax is extreme. About 1/6th of my paycheck goes to property tax.

[quote name='help1']Works for the Rock Band Bundle aswell.[/quote]

True,BUT the 149.99 price at Target this week is cheaper than the 10% off here. Its a good solution if your local target is sold out of Rock Band.

[quote name='BigHerm']man we may have the highest sales tax in the nation , 9.75% in my county anyway

It always trips me out when im out of state and buy something for 99 cents at a gas station, i instinctively pull out $1.10 but its usually like 1.04 or 1.05[/quote]

Ah, NH. No sales tax. :D

Did Activision fix GH3 for the Wii yet? I don't want to buy it and then have to send it out for a replacement. I guess I could buy it for PS3, but I'd rather save $10...

[quote name='wouldyoukindly']Your state sucks. This morning I bought GHIII for my brother and only paid $4.86 in tax.[/quote]

Your state sucks. I paid $0.00 in tax on mine.

Sorry, I had to.

[quote name='Coraanu']Crap, the coupon code is one-time use only. I kind of want a second guitar now.[/quote]

Use a different card and different IP maybe?

Get your parents or a friend to buy it and reimburse them?

lol just throwing ideas out there

[quote name='BigHerm']Use a different card and different IP maybe?

Get your parents or a friend to buy it and reimburse them?

lol just throwing ideas out there[/QUOTE]

Agreed, I'm sure there's a way. Different IP, different e-mail address, different computer, different physical address, something will work.

Anyway, thanks OP I'm in for one! :D

no state income tax in texas. 8% or 8.25% sales tax in the various counties i've bought stuff in recently.

[quote name='SinisterBlur']Agreed, I'm sure there's a way. Different IP, different e-mail address, different computer, different physical address, something will work.

Anyway, thanks OP I'm in for one! :D[/QUOTE]

Good news, didn't have to do any of that! I brought in the website printout and kindly asked the CSR to price-match and she did. I am now the proud owner of two wireless guitars! Thank you OP.

bread's done
Back