GHIII (360, game only) $43 , Bioshock (PC) $30 + more Madness 11/1 @ gogamer.com

gunm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)

10px_spacer.gif

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock for XBox 360 $42.90!
10px_spacer.gif
SAVE $18!! This is both PAL and NTSC version of Guitar Hero III...
10px_spacer.gif
"Stairway to home rocking heaven" (yahoo)
10px_spacer.gif

Moto GP 07 for XBox 360 $19.90 - Save 60%! Limit 1
10px_spacer.gif
Passion, Excitement, Thrill... THE definitive motorcycle race game!
10px_spacer.gif
"You won't find a better two-wheel racer" (XBox Mag)
10px_spacer.gif

THIS MADNESS DEAL IS SHOCKING... Get BioShock PC now for just $29.90 and Save 40%... THE LOWEST PRICE EVER!
10px_spacer.gif
"A triumph" (GameSpy)... ONE OF THE BEST GAMES EVER CREATED! Immerse yourself in a living, unique and unpredictable FPS experience. Explore a LIVING WORLD powered by Ecological A.I.
10px_spacer.gif
"A masterpiece... inside the most convincing and elaborate and artistic game world ever conceived" (EuroGamer)
10px_spacer.gif
10px_spacer.gif
10px_spacer.gif

CONFLICT OF VALUE! World in Conflict $32.90 - Save 34%
10px_spacer.gif
This game will CHANGE THE WAY YOU THINK about the RTS genre!
10px_spacer.gif
"Instantly appealing, accessible, polished" (GameSpy)
10px_spacer.gif

A PRICE THAT WILL MAKE YOU DRIBBLE! Get NBA 2K8 for PS2 now just $19.90 and Save 33%
10px_spacer.gif
LIVE FROM LAS VEGAS, 2K is bringing you the Sprite Slam Dunk Contest! More Signature Style Customizable Free Throws, Dribble Moves, and Dunks give users total control over the way their favorite players play on the court!
10px_spacer.gif
"Best basketball experience on the PS2..." (Games Radar)
10px_spacer.gif

10px_spacer.gif

Thanks for the heads up OP.....if I didn't already purchase the two of those I'm interested in I would be all over that (also if I had some money that would help).

Hopefully something like this happens again in the spring around tax refund time ;)

Damn....NICE price on GHIII i'll jump on that (especially after hearing and seeing how the new Les Paul guitars feel/respond). $45 bucks shipped, i'm in.

Wish they had 360 Bioshock for $29.99 :p

Can't order Moto GP 07 for some reason... Either sold out or problem with their site saying "item not available for shipment." Probably for the best anyways with these other games I am breaking down and paying full price for coming out.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Meh. Imports.[/QUOTE]

the imports are awsome, they come in nice slim regular DVD cases not the horrible cardboard shit we have here.

Wait, the GHIII that they're offering is an import? Dah. I just ordered one. Will it work without a hitch on my US 360?

Apologies if this has been brought up before in previous GoGamer discussions, but these are new and the US version (unless otherwise noted) right?

[quote name='x_fiddle']Damn....NICE price on GHIII i'll jump on that (especially after hearing and seeing how the new Les Paul guitars feel/respond). $45 bucks shipped, i'm in.
[/QUOTE]

You realize this is for the game only.

[quote name='GamerChris']You realize this is for the game only.[/QUOTE]

You do realize there are places you can get scans of game covers and manuals?

I have a nice printer and glossy paper plus a brand new 360 game case put all those together and you have the retail copy of the game...

[quote name='x_fiddle']You do realize there are places you can get scans of game covers and manuals?

I have a nice printer and glossy paper plus a brand new 360 game case put all those together and you have the retail copy of the game...[/QUOTE]

I think he means that the game doesn't come with a guitar.

Otherwise, went for Moto GP 07. Picked up 06 for $20 a few weeks ago, and now I get the other for the same price.

hopefully a deal for the Witcher will come up soon. Bioshock needs to hit that magical $14.99 or less point so I can do my harvesting playthrough.

[quote name='x_fiddle']You do realize there are places you can get scans of game covers and manuals?

I have a nice printer and glossy paper plus a brand new 360 game case put all those together and you have the retail copy of the game...[/quote]Wait, am I to believe then that MotoGP won't be new/factory-sealed? Or is fiddle mistaken in what was meant by the previous post?

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Wait, am I to believe then that MotoGP won't be new/factory-sealed? Or is fiddle mistaken in what was meant by the previous post?[/QUOTE]

Here's the play by play:

1. Fiddle likes the GH3 deal. Says he wants to get it esp. after the positives he heard about the Les Paul guitar.
2. GamerChris comments that the GH3 in the deal is game only (no guitar).
3. Fiddle gets kinda defensive and talks about printing the covers and the manuals himself, thinking GamerChris saying "Game only" meant that it came without a case or instructions.
4. I try to correct the misunderstanding, makes mention that I purchased MotoGP 07, which leads to a misunderstanding with you.

Overall, nothing to do with MotoGP at all - buy away my friend. :)

[quote name='greydt']Here's the play by play:

1. Fiddle likes the GH3 deal. Says he wants to get it esp. after the positives he heard about the Les Paul guitar.
3. Fiddle gets kinda defensive and talks about printing the covers and the manuals himself, thinking GamerChris saying "Game only" meant that it came without a case or instructions.
4. I try to correct the misunderstanding, makes mention that I purchased MotoGP 07, which leads to a misunderstanding with you.

Overall, nothing to do with MotoGP at all - buy away my friend. :)[/quote]:lol: Well done, sir. Thank you for straightening things out.

I was just going to order GHIII when I noticed that you guys said it might be an import version. Just sent them a question about it so hopefully they'll get back to me before the deal ends tonight. Will update when I do get a response.

It might be worth noting that I bought Tomb Raider Legend (360) off their site in the spring when it was on sale and it was the NTSC (US) version.

[quote name='Cleaner7']I was just going to order GHIII when I noticed that you guys said it might be an import version. Just sent them a question about it so hopefully they'll get back to me before the deal ends tonight. Will update when I do get a response.

It might be worth noting that I bought Tomb Raider Legend (360) off their site in the spring when it was on sale and it was the NTSC (US) version.[/quote]
Cleaner open some space on your PM box.

[quote name='greydt']Here's the play by play:

Overall, nothing to do with MotoGP at all - buy away my friend. :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's what I meant. I've heard nothing but good things about the new guitars.

Crap, I wish I knew what version of GH3 I ordered. I know it'll play on my 360 if its not region locked right? Does it have any affect on the online play or my Live settings (paranoid, I know)? Or does it affect how I can sell it, like at Game Crazy, will they only accept NTSC games? Thanks guys, I'm about to cancel my order if this isn't the NTSC game.

Also, I know one person got the PAL version, what versions did anyone else get if they ordered from here? Thanks guys.

I'm pretty sure everyone is getting the PAL (Australian) version. GoGamer's return policy says they have a 10% restocking fee, $5 minimum. Add the $5 for traceable shipping and you'll looking at a $10 hit to return it.

I'm fine with the game as long as it works with the US DLC songs. And even if it doesn't, it's still a hell of a deal for the 70 included songs. Did anyone get prompted for the title update?

Yeah I only hope that the Leader Boards and the DLC from the USA will work on this version. If anyone gets it pls let us know.

So can anyone confirm that the PAL GHIII works on a US 360? If not I'm going to raise holy hell with GG.com

Anyone, can they give us some incite or direct us where to go to find information on how the PAL version will do on a US 360?

I got my copy today, the box does say PAL version but ran just fine. I didnt notice any problems or irregularities with the game.

bread's done
Back