GHIII Bundles @ Deep Discount - 360/PS3 $88, Wii/PS2 $78

[quote name='UberCAG']anyone know if you can use the 20% off coupon with this deal?[/quote]

The 20% off doesn't work on games.

I got my PS2 bundle of GH3 last week. I wasn't going to play it until Christmas Break anyways, so I wasn't in a rush. Nice to already have it, though. $69 is a lot better than $90 + tax.

I just tried the 360 bundle, and got an e-mail an hour later saying the item had been discontinued and the order will be cancelled.

[quote name='Bazz']They're legit, but they use turtle mail.[/quote]

true. :cool: i once had a dvd that took about a month to arrive. good lord.

say i was to buy this, how long would it take to get to my house? I was hoping if i ordered it this week , i would have it by / before christmas. Is this true?

[quote name='NoZoL']say i was to buy this, how long would it take to get to my house? I was hoping if i ordered it this week , i would have it by / before christmas. Is this true?[/QUOTE]

FYI I placed an order the other day, but they sent me an email saying the item has been discontinued :(

[quote name='pscloud']FYI I placed an order the other day, but they sent me an email saying the item has been discontinued :([/QUOTE]

And, after typing this, I ordered again and now it goes through...order confirmation says Avl 12/06. I wonder if it didn't let me order the first time because I ordered two...?

bread's done
Back