ghost recon 2 $20?

LaraCroftsLeftBoob

CAGiversary!
Feedback
55 (100%)
i got an ad from kmart today with last minute gift ideas and in it it had "video games - best sellers 19.99 each." it showed ghost recon 2 xbox. it's probably a misprint, but knowing the intelligence of alot of kmart employees if you take the ad with you you may be able to get if for $20.

the other games it showed was animal crossing, super mario sunshine, espn 2k5, gta vice city and midway arcade treasures.

Nice avatar LaraCroftsLeftBoob, id love to give that Lara Croft devotchka a bit of the old in-out-out. Right right.

Think twice about buying this game, even for $20. It got bad reviews by both critics and players.

[quote name='Rozz']Think twice about buying this game, even for $20. It got bad reviews by both critics and players.[/quote]

I wouldn't think twice about buying it and trading it in to eb for 30 credit :whistle2:d

[quote name='Rozz']Think twice about buying this game, even for $20. It got bad reviews by both critics and players.[/quote]

the PS2 version is supposed to suck, not the Xbox version

You probably mean the PS2 version - - the Xbox version rocks!

[quote name='CrimGhost']Nice avatar LaraCroftsLeftBoob, id love to give that Lara Croft devotchka a bit of the old in-out-out. Right right.[/quote]

Naughty naughty! You filthy old szuncha!

/favorite movie ever :wink:

Please don't spread false information about a great game. If you're not sure, it's best not to speak at all. Not a bash or anything, it's just that this game doesn't deserve to be hated when it's a great game:

Gamerankings:

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2
Publisher: Ubisoft
Number of P/Reviews: 182 Xbox 83.6%

Number of P/Reviews: 99 PlayStation 2 59.3%

Damn I looked through my K-Mart ad and nothing....whats on the cover of this ad??

And where did you get it? From the store itself or in the mail?

i got it in the mail today. it was just a 4 page ad about last minute gift ideas. lot of times they will have the ads in the store when you walk in, so if you didn't get one try looking there. but hurry sale ends dec. 24th.

boo theres no kmart around here..... is there any way i can get hold of the ad, do youknow if other stores will price matcha scan>

Aw man I wish I could find one...my WalMart would price match in a second...the idiots who work there go by the rule "if the picture is there I can give it to you, but if it's not, I can't"

[quote name='LaraCroftsLeftBoob']i got it in the mail today. it was just a 4 page ad about last minute gift ideas. lot of times they will have the ads in the store when you walk in, so if you didn't get one try looking there. but hurry sale ends dec. 24th.[/quote]

Can you scan it for us?

[quote name='spyhunterk19'][quote name='LaraCroftsLeftBoob']i got it in the mail today. it was just a 4 page ad about last minute gift ideas. lot of times they will have the ads in the store when you walk in, so if you didn't get one try looking there. but hurry sale ends dec. 24th.[/quote]

Can you scan it for us?[/quote]

2nd

i don't have a scanner. i tried looking on their website but they don't hshow this ad. yet anyway. they only show the weekly ad and one that is good from after thanksgiving to christmas.

The ad comes out tomorrow, I was coming to post about this. I'm going to go and try and get a copy. Played a friend's already, very good game.

[quote name='Rozz'][quote name='mirthoneist'][quote name='Rozz']Think twice about buying this game, even for $20. It got bad reviews by both critics and players.[/quote]

Please don't spread false information about a great game. If you're not sure, it's best not to speak at all. Not a bash or anything, it's just that this game doesn't deserve to be hated when it's a great game:

Gamerankings:

Number of P/Reviews: 182 Xbox 83.6%

Number of P/Reviews: 99 PlayStation 2 59.3%[/quote]

I was talking about the PS2 version... and I was right! When is a 59.3% average a good rating?![/quote]

You may have misread then. The topic is about the XBOX version being $19.99. You mentioned the game getting bad reviews, but you didn't specify that you meant the PS2 version, and even IF you did do that, that'd be off topic and only cause confusion among to why you were talking about the PS2 version getting bad ratings.

[quote name='TJordan522']Will this be sent out in the mail? Because I don't know if my WalMart does internet ads...[/quote]

YMMV. Some do.

went out at 8:00am today to the closest kmart. they had signs up for ghost recon 2 xbox for $19.99. But they had none in stock. So I went to the next kmart and they didn't have signs but i asked the person there to look for the game for me. she didnt find it either. and i couldnt help but think to myself that i saw the game everywhere the day before...

so then I decided to just go to CC and PM it. I went and looked and no games were in sight. I asked the worker there. he looked... he didn't find it so he went to the back and checked and again no go... I looked harder at the wall of unorganized games and finally found a lone copy at the bottom somewhere...

so i used the computer and printer there at CC and printed out the ad for the $19.99 gr2 and went and cashed in. i suppose it was worth the hassle. I got home 2.5 hours after i had left...

also picked up unreal championship from kmart for $7.99 and kung fu chaos (i love cheesy fun games) for $9.99 at CC

just got back from k-mart, 19.99 and in stock!

[edit]
and you are right, they had signs up all over that said it was 19.99, so it honestly looks like a legit bad ass deal (or the local people took the flier and ran with it)

I honestly expected i would have to go to kmart just to get a flier to take to walmart or best buy just to avoid the guilt over being mean to poor ol kmart, but they ended up WANTING to sell it to me for 20 bucks. it even rang up at 19.99, so i didnt even have to bust out the advert

i just went to my kmart and they are all out!! if anyone can do me the favor of picking one up ill really appreciate it and pay a lil extra....

please i want this game!

[quote name='sleepnmojo']This is the page from the website. Clearly shows $20 price.

Page 3

You might need to select your store first.[/quote]

That was posted many posts ago :)

Agent 00Mom has been deployed, mainly because i'm too lazy to get out and I wanna go back to sleep.. will update the status, though I'm sure it's either sold out or they won't honor it here. Idiots.

EDIT: The "idiots" referred to the tards that work at my K-Mart.

fuckING TARDS!!!!!!! The woman convinced my mom that it was Ghost Recon 1 that's on sale, not 2. YMMV.

EDIT: Mom just called back and said they decided to honor it. All K-Mart employees are fuckin'
tard.gif
's. Thanks for this deal, OP, that's a hell of a deal.

Looks like I need to go back to Best Buy again today to get them to price match this offer.........this is 4 days in a row I've been to Best Buy, damn Xmas.

[quote name='guyver2077']i just went to my kmart and they are all out!! if anyone can do me the favor of picking one up ill really appreciate it and pay a lil extra....

please i want this game![/quote]

Guyver, go check your PM's. I found you a copy, as you had requested.

[quote name='Scorch']shaq-fuing TARDS!!!!!!! The woman convinced my mom that it was Ghost Recon 1 that's on sale, not 2. YMMV.

EDIT: Mom just called back and said they decided to honor it. All K-Mart employees are shaq-fuin'
tard.gif
's. Thanks for this deal, OP, that's a hell of a deal.[/quote]

Agent Mom is a powerful force, either for good or for evil. Use wisely. :D

I will be price matching all over town on this deal. That game is a steady seller on ebay for $40+ *looks for credit card*

I only got one copy.. mainly because there was only one, but I could've gotten it PM'ed if I wanted.. but I didn't.

Anyways, after my mom hung up, the woman walked back over to my mom and wanted to see the printout again, saying "sometimes these kids know more than we do". So they both note that it's the orange box, mom sees one in the case.. just the one, at the very bottom, turned sideways.. and they ring it up, and it indeed shows up for $19.99..

I wonder if any other games show up for $19.99. It's really odd for them to mark a game over 50% off..

bread's done
Back