Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 Clan Interest

Well I had fun last night and thanks to Ma12kez I finished all of the Co-op Campaign. Thanks to all who showed and made it fun as hell and remember not to pull a "RyanLion"!!

[quote name='Santurio']Well I had fun last night and thanks to Ma12kez I finished all of the Co-op Campaign. Thanks to all who showed and made it fun as hell and remember not to pull a "RyanLion"!![/QUOTE]

I will always remember that fucker. Hey I made the kills at the end of the Station Campaign. I'm willing to finish it up 2, 3, and 5 later tonight if u guys are willing to

[quote name='Santurio']Well I had fun last night and thanks to Ma12kez I finished all of the Co-op Campaign. Thanks to all who showed and made it fun as hell and remember not to pull a "RyanLion"!![/QUOTE]

Yeah, tons of fun last nite once we got the connect issues sorted out. I'm definitely down to sweep up any of the other missions this weekend.

[quote name='Santurio']Well I had fun last night and thanks to Ma12kez I finished all of the Co-op Campaign. Thanks to all who showed and made it fun as hell and remember not to pull a "RyanLion"!![/quote]:rofl:
My bad guys lol. Well to be fair, that was actually his brother playing; but I made up for it in the end right (with the help of others of course)? I think that tactic of "muting mics" actually does help with connection issues though. Anyway, just as a reminder, if you haven't downloaded the "Exclusive Map (Nowhere)" yet make sure you do that so there aren't any connection issues later on. I'm down to complete the rest of the co-op missions later tonight since I have a couple left to do.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Had a blast but missed the inside joke "RyanLion"...no idea what you guys were talking about.[/QUOTE]

We were playing the Lock Mission (number 3) and about 4 guys got to finish point and was waiting for the helicoptor to land for extractions. The "RyanLion" dude used his rifle and made the chopper go hay-wire and made the whole team to fail the mission.

UPDATE: I finally picked up the game. I dunno how much play time I will be able to put into it the rest of the weekend, but I will for sure set up the clan tonight. Anyone who has shown a slight interest will be sent a friend/clan invitation so be sure to check that late tonight or tomorrow (if I missed you, let me know).

I would be down to play with you guys/join the clan. The nights that I am available change everyweek, but I usually have a couple nights that I am free to play.

Yeah I'm definitely in. I'm not going to pass up a chance to play with people that won't be 12 yr old kids or just plain dicks. Send me an invite when you are dealing them out.

I'm in if this ever materializes... just finished the SP on Elevated last night so I'm ready to switch and do a lot of MP.

[quote name='cgarb84']So the clan stuff is fixed now, right? Are we going to start the clan soon? I'm itching for some cag clan goodness.[/quote]Is it fixed? If so, expect it to be up and running tomorrow night with invites sent out.

Sorry that it has to be tomorrow, but it's the soonest I can get online.

[quote name='derder']Can someone send me a PM when you get this going, please?[/quote]Tomorrow night.

To everyone: The clan has been made. It actually let me use "CheapAssGamers" without giving me the curse word error. I have pretty much added everyone in this thread to my friends list on XBL, so if you see a request from "xThaXecutionerx" then accept it. Everyone who has shown interest, check the clan section of GRAW2 online for the invites (if there is a problem, let me know). I also realize that getting everyone to agree on the logo and the camo won't be easy, but I already went ahead and just made a quick decision for both. We'll worry about that, though, after you guys join up!

I'm up for some tonight. I want to try to get that "Ultimate Defender" achievement where you need to survive 60 minutes of Co-op Defend. I'm still looking for the right map to do it on. Add me if you're interested. We can use all the help we can get.

Yo Mar12ez, did you get the Ultimate Defender achievement yet? If not, hit me up I'll be on around 8 to get it.

Most of the time I'm online everyone else is usually playing something else. I almost played with one cag in multiplayer but at the last minute he quit.

[quote name='MaskedPlague']Just got this game. Can I get an invite to the clan?[/QUOTE]

Send a PM and XBL friend request to: xThaXecutionerx

He started the clan, so he would have to send you a Clan invite after getting on his XBL friend list.

[quote name='amicus']anyone up for some coop? i'd be willign to play over the next couple of hours. just pm[/QUOTE]

PM sent.

I want to try out some of those Co-Op missions. I'm tired of playing against people who whine over accidental team kills. Especially 2 minutes into the game.

its a little late for me on this side of the continent.
but i'll add u to my friends list, and see if we can play sometime.

[quote name='asianxcore']PM sent.

I want to try out some of those Co-Op missions. I'm tired of playing against people who whine over accidental team kills. Especially 2 minutes into the game.[/quote]

bread's done
Back